PDA

View Full Version : I suppose I'll be banned...

Lizzerd
05-04-03, 02:26 AM
...from TF by Sunday afternoon at the latest.

Link (http://66.223.17.243/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=026178)

devilmaster
05-04-03, 02:31 AM
LOL :thumbup:

Most people forget that Paul Tracy -didn't- line up behind the pace car.... he stayed ahead of it. Page didn't announce it properly when it happened.

And honestly, if Team Green wanted to really make it more interesting, they should have ordered Dario to pass Helio. There was the rule that you can pass a car under yellow if it couldn't keep the pace car speed. Helio was low on fuel. What if Dario had passed him stating Helio wasn't running fast enough? hmm?

Steve

cart7
05-04-03, 06:48 AM
Sorry Lizzerd, not good enough. I'd tell you to make very dis-respecting remarks about Jeemy and call the head of ABC sports Expletive's, but that would only get you temporarily banned like defender/hooter/morgan.

No, you need to say something to the effect that the 500 sucks, TG is a liar and thief, then a few personnal attacks on the faithful posters. Do this on about 3-4 threads where everyone is crooning about how wonderful the month of May is at Indy and that should do the trick.. :D

RTKar
05-04-03, 07:39 AM
Tell them tenderloins taste nasty and are high in cholesterol:gomer: , that should do it.

pchall
05-04-03, 09:19 AM
Lizzerd, it is far easier to repeatedly and agressively point out the hypocrisies of the moderators over there. Any other strategy is way above them and will take too long for them to figure out.

IlliniRacer
05-04-03, 10:47 PM
Also, the "Sara Fisher is over rated" thread really gets a wrinkle in their shorts.

pchall
05-04-03, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by IlliniRacer
Also, the "Sara Fisher is over rated" thread really gets a wrinkle in their shorts.

And pictures of her cars with a Maxi Pad underneath:

http://indy500.artemisimages.com/detail/imscg0102.jpg

BlueStang
05-05-03, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by RTKar
Tell them tenderloins taste nasty and are high in cholesterol:gomer: , that should do it.

That's low, bringing tenderloins into this. :p :gomer: