PDA

View Full Version : Monaco (spoilers)

jonovision_man
05-27-07, 09:55 AM
3 cars on the lead lap... Massa finishes over a minute behind in the Ferrari...

Pretty ominous.

Apparantly the driver who has lead in T1 of lap 1 has won every race this season. :eek: Better be fast on Saturday!

Other than the emergence of Hamilton, I can't say I've enjoyed this season all that much... not nearly as gripping as previous ones. Having one tire manufacturer ain't helping, even with the option tire.

jono

pchall
05-27-07, 12:26 PM
Congratulations to Scott Speed for finally achieving F1 mediocrity.

9. Scott Speed USA Toro Rosso-Ferrari +1 lap

formulaben
05-27-07, 03:17 PM

He finished ahead of the Red Bulls and the other STR (Luizzi). The only non-factory car ahead of him was Wurz. I think you picked the wrong day to be cynical/sarcastic. :shakehead

Insomniac
05-27-07, 05:11 PM

9. Scott Speed USA Toro Rosso-Ferrari +1 lap

He was probably 1" from getting 8th (Hamilton touching the wall) and his first point.

cameraman
05-27-07, 05:31 PM

He pulled off a good drive and actually passed people. Your hate is blinding you to his very good drive today.

Dr. Corkski
05-28-07, 10:56 PM
He pulled off a good drive and actually passed people. Your hate is blinding you to his very good drive today.pchall defines a "good drive" as having a vagina and driving something with a Cosworth engine in it.

formulaben
05-28-07, 11:18 PM
pchall defines a "good drive" as having a vagina and driving something with a Cosworth engine in it.

:rofl:

oddlycalm
05-31-07, 02:26 PM
3 cars on the lead lap... Massa finishes over a minute behind in the Ferrari... After the closeness of the Ferrari and McLaren cars up till now I never would have guessed where the relative advantages came from, but I guess that McLaren has found plenty of mechanical grip and Ferrari must have the aero end nailed. Might make the next couple races interesting. Or not.

oc

RichK
05-31-07, 05:23 PM
After the closeness of the Ferrari and McLaren cars up till now I never would have guessed where the relative advantages came from, but I guess that McLaren has found plenty of mechanical grip and Ferrari must have the aero end nailed. Might make the next couple races interesting. Or not.

oc

...or maybe Massa isn't that good at a "driver's track"? :D