PDA

View Full Version : Indy Racing order Finish

OW
05-26-07, 11:13 AM
Yes I know... AND!!!... I am a Champ Car fan above all.....but someone had to start this...

Prediction:

1) Hornish
2) Helio
3) Weldon
4) Kannan
5) Dario
6) Dixon
7) Sharp
8) Danica
9) Michael
10) Schecter

KLang
05-26-07, 11:20 AM
WGAF! ;)

OW
05-26-07, 11:27 AM
hmmm....took 1 post to find a rayhole

G.
05-26-07, 01:01 PM
Yeah. Sorry I'm late, OW.

WGAF!

:)

Spicoli
05-26-07, 02:02 PM
jarno for the win!

Fio1
05-26-07, 02:09 PM
1. Giebler
2. Barron
3. Yasukawa
4. Danica
5. Hearn
6. Hamilton

rabbit
05-26-07, 03:42 PM
1. Kanaan
2. Wheldon
3. Castroneves
4. Moreno
5. Franchitti

OW
05-26-07, 03:50 PM
Thanks Rabbit...its so simple to be nice......

I actually got banned from champcarfartaddicts.com cause i started the same thread there (I appropriately placed in "dark side" which is their irl catagory)....what loosers over there.......like Logan's run after 12 years old you are eliminated (i guess)

OW
05-26-07, 03:54 PM
BTW fio1 wouldn't bet on that

G.
05-26-07, 03:58 PM
Thanks Rabbit...its so simple to be nice......

I actually got banned from champcarfartaddicts.com cause i started the same thread there You won't get banned for starting it here, but you might get a few smart-*** remarks!:p

OW
05-26-07, 04:03 PM
You won't get banned for starting it here, but you might get a few smart-*** remarks!:p

Again...thank you guys......my thread over there is growing and I can't say anything

dando
05-26-07, 04:32 PM
OK, I'll be civil for a moment...:tony:

Gaylio
Sham
The Shnoz
Mr. Judd
Briscoe

And now back to normal mode...

F:tony:!

-Kevin

miatanut
05-26-07, 04:39 PM
Another WGAF!

Fio1
05-26-07, 05:40 PM
I actually got banned from champcarfartaddicts.com cause i started the same thread there

Banning people for that is stupid, because everyone of the guys who gave you the count down is going to watch the race.:shakehead You don't have to shake Tony G's hand to watch the Indy 500. For me, Monaco GP is my race tomorrow and I will watch Indy, but it used to be that Indy was #1 when it fell on a GP weekend.

Spicoli
05-26-07, 05:44 PM
douchebaggery.

:)

Sean O'Gorman
05-26-07, 06:16 PM
BTW fio1 wouldn't bet on that

I don't think that was his guess for the finishing order, its a list of drivers that have raced against drivers that Fio did a lapping session with in a Skippy car in 1999. Clearly all six are very fast too.

OW
05-26-07, 06:29 PM
of all the world and all the junk only Rabbit had the guts to simply respond and try to give the order of finish..............

So sad.......

Opposite Lock
05-26-07, 06:44 PM
3 weeks out seems a little early, but ok:
1) Alonso
2) Hamilton
3) Raikkonen
4) Massa
5) Heidfeld
6) Kubica
7) Rosberg
8) Fisichella
9) Button
10) Speed :laugh:

KLang
05-26-07, 06:52 PM
nm

jonovision_man
05-26-07, 07:01 PM
of all the world and all the junk only Rabbit had the guts to simply respond and try to give the order of finish..............

So sad.......

Oh cheer up, if this were CCF you'd have something jammed where the sun don't shine by now. :)

1. Wheldon
2. Marco Andretti (always the bridesmaid... never the bride)
3. Castroneves
4. Dixon
5. Hornish

Hope it doesn't rain, though, sounds like they might not get it done tomorrow.

jono

Methanolandbrats
05-26-07, 07:16 PM
Hope it doesn't rain, though, sounds like they might not get it done tomorrow.

jono God will wake up tomorrow morning, stumble toward the bathroom, take a look at the grid and decide the right thing to do is piss directly on Indianapolis for two straight days.

swift
05-26-07, 07:21 PM
everyone of the guys who gave you the count down is going to watch the race..
:rofl: :laugh: I have other plans for sunday afternoon.

:forumwars: :gomer:

doppelganger
05-26-07, 09:35 PM
God will wake up tomorrow morning, stumble toward the bathroom, take a look at the grid and decide the right thing to do is piss directly on Indianapolis for two straight days.

LOL. :rofl:

One can only hope. Anyone know a weather forecast for the race?

devilmaster
05-26-07, 09:41 PM
LOL. :rofl:

One can only hope. Anyone know a weather forecast for the race?

http://sports.yahoo.com/irl/news;_ylt=Akiisn1HZd_dGpMs_x9GFSw5nYcB?slug=ap-irl-indy500-weather&prov=ap&type=lgns

70% chance.

Rob
05-26-07, 09:48 PM
1. Pace car
1A. Wheldon
2. Castroneves
3. Hornish
4. Kanaan
5. Briscoe

JLMannin
05-27-07, 12:16 AM
Top five:

Kanaan
Wheldon
Hornish
Franchitti
Jacques Lazier

First five out:
Milka
Roth
Michael Andretti
Davey Hamilton
Fisher

Brian_R
05-27-07, 12:25 PM
At this rate, nothing surprises me...

1) AJ Foyt
2) Scott Goodyear

Oh wait that was the hot dog eating contest, Goodyear comes up short... again! :tony:

jonovision_man
05-27-07, 05:31 PM
2. Marco Andretti (always the bridesmaid... never the bride)

As it stand, I got this right! :)

And the bit about the rain. :(

jono

JLMannin
05-27-07, 05:59 PM
After the rain delay, the engines are refired.

pchall
05-27-07, 07:04 PM
The rain comes again.

Red and checkers for Franchitti about lap 165.

cart7
05-27-07, 07:24 PM
A few observations.

Timely crashes by all the pre-race suspects kept plenty of cars on the lead lap.
The odds on favority, Wheldon, never had the speed.
Hornish took not one, but 2 drivers to the inside wall on the front straight. Damaging Schekters car and sending sparks flying on Helio. What an idiot.

Marco claims he didn't see Wheldon when he moved over on him and went airborne. Wheldons in-car clearly showed Marco's mirror intact.
Ashley looks good soaking wet. She gave a respectful mention to Jimmy Clark.
Michaels ex is still wearing big, ugly hats.
Pretty much a snooze, the broadcast team is terrible. I did manage to get some work done on my deck this afternoon.

Oh, lots of empty seats, more than last year. Those damn helicam shots really ruin the illusion the TF folks love to spin.

jonovision_man
05-27-07, 07:38 PM
Wheldon had the pace at one point, just before the first round of post-rain pit stops he was the fastest guy on track. Thought he could take it, but the pit stops shuffled him back and left Dario at the front.

Marco - I don't really see reason to doubt him, that's not a typical crash by any stretch, normally a driver would have seen Wheldon on his right.

jono

pchall
05-27-07, 08:03 PM
Michaels ex is still wearing big, ugly hats.

Don't forget the dangling earrings! At least Sandy appeared in Matronly Black so she could be on Mommy Cam™ instead of Wife Cam™.

rabbit
05-27-07, 08:33 PM
Hornish took not one, but 2 drivers to the inside wall on the front straight. Damaging Schekters car and sending sparks flying on Helio. What an idiot.
Meh, he was already close to the wall when Wreckter started his move. Sam didn't change his line. Tomas just tried to put a car where there wasn't room for one and drove into the back of him. I left home during the first rain delay and didn't get to see the last segment of the race, so I can't comment on the incident w/ Helio.

Spicoli
05-27-07, 08:52 PM
Meh, he was already close to the wall when Wreckter started his move. Sam didn't change his line. Tomas just tried to put a car where there wasn't room for one and drove into the back of him. I left home during the first rain delay and didn't get to see the last segment of the race, so I can't comment on the incident w/ Helio.:gomer:

sorry. :)

pchall
05-27-07, 09:05 PM
I left home during the first rain delay and didn't get to see the last segment of the race, so I can't comment on the incident w/ Helio.

You and about 1/3rd of the rest of the crowd. I hope you got VHS or Tivo of the Gong Show restarts after the rain delay.

Cam
05-27-07, 09:55 PM
3 weeks out seems a little early, but ok:
10) Speed :laugh:

Ya know... Given performance lately that aint outside the realm of possibility... It's either him or Taku! :D

Ankf00
05-27-07, 10:45 PM
oh, they restarted? I missed it, what a pity.

Winston Wolfe
05-27-07, 11:26 PM
I don't think that was his guess for the finishing order, its a list of drivers that have raced against drivers that Fio did a lapping session with in a Skippy car in 1999. Clearly all six are very fast too.

yea, prolly......:shakehead

and since none of those mopes are regional winners from the midwest cone fest parking lot chicanery-fests, then I guess your prediction on a finishing order may have been different - but then again, most of the best drivers and teams are doing Grand-Sham this year - so....... meh, who cares :rolleyes:

it was likely a drone fest, interrupted by rain - same as it ever was, same as it ever was....

Hard Driver
05-28-07, 12:20 AM
WGAF

Didn't watch.. Didn't TIVO.. Finally got around to reading a story on ESPN after midnight. I guess that is about an accurate description of how much I care about the Indy 500 anymore... Mild curiosity at best.

Gangrel
05-28-07, 08:48 AM
Hey, look OW! You got Danica right! ;)

Yes I know... AND!!!... I am a Champ Car fan above all.....but someone had to start this...

Prediction:

1) Hornish
2) Helio
3) Weldon
4) Kannan
5) Dario
6) Dixon
7) Sharp
8) Danica
9) Michael
10) Schecter

cart7
05-28-07, 11:41 AM
Don't forget the dangling earrings! At least Sandy appeared in Matronly Black so she could be on Mommy Cam™ instead of Wife Cam™.

I also forgot the 'wife of Michael Andretti scowl', still there, still there.

She was always more menacing looking than he was.

Indy
05-28-07, 12:04 PM
I am predicting a win for Franchitti.

Brian_R
05-28-07, 01:29 PM
I appreciate the Andrettis not winning this year... I don't think the area is prepared to see any sort of hometown victory parades for "Nazareth's native family" any time soon. But they are ready for the 14 Sonic Restaurants the family is building... :rofl:

oddlycalm
05-29-07, 05:27 PM
Didn't watch the race, but my favorite moments were:
1) Scott Dixon's comment on Speed Report; worst race he'd ever been in and the one with the most yellows as the field fillers drilled the wall. :laugh:
2) High rez wire service photos of a very wet Ashley Judd in an even wetter summer dress and very obviously nothing else. :eek: :D

oc

TKGAngel
05-29-07, 07:49 PM
Lets not forget Rusty almost calling the race the Daytona 500...again.

dando
05-30-07, 12:36 AM
Didn't watch the race, but my favorite moments were:
1) Scott Dixon's comment on Speed Report; worst race he'd ever been in and the one with the most yellows as the field fillers drilled the wall. :laugh:
2) High rez wire service photos of a very wet Ashley Judd in an even wetter summer dress and very obviously nothing else. :eek: :D

oc

This post sucks w/o pics. :gomer:

-Kevin

nrc
05-30-07, 03:16 AM
Found this but didn't register.

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====276058&nbc1=1

Sad to say, Tony scored some PR points on this one. :irked: