PDA

View Full Version : Ralph edges out Sato in qualifying

EDwardo
05-26-07, 08:35 AM
For 20th on the grid!

:rofl:

EDwardo
05-26-07, 08:39 AM
Dang. Qualifying is getting interesting.

Kimi just broke his suspension on a curb.

Spicoli
05-26-07, 09:36 AM
ralf is a ****ing asswipe. what a loser.:rofl:

EDwardo
05-26-07, 12:01 PM
Ralf explains:

Qualifying around Monaco with 22 cars on such a twisty track at once is always difficult and Q1 was made a bit trickier with the rain just before the session started which affected the track conditions. Unfortunately I was not really content with my set-up.....things like that don't change 11 years (of experience) I'd say.

Translation:

"My poor result was due to 19 other and faster cars on the track as well as inept and useless engineers who once again failed to provide my car with a proper setup."

With a reported $20 million salary, Ralf might be the highest paid veteran backmarker ever in F1.

opinionated ow
05-26-07, 12:24 PM
pissedorf....the newspaper had qualifying down for 2am local....i only just caught about half of it because it was at 1am...grrrrr

Spicoli
05-26-07, 02:00 PM
Ralf explains:

Translation:

"My poor result was due to 19 other and faster cars on the track as well as inept and useless engineers who once again failed to provide my car with a proper setup."

With a reported $20 million salary, Ralf might be the highest paid veteran backmarker ever in F1.

i'll be blockhead gets there one day.

http://i18.tinypic.com/6aplzdw.jpg

doppelganger
05-26-07, 09:41 PM
Speed TV is replaying the race at 5pm. Nice. I can sleep in on a Sunday morning. :)

Spicoli
05-27-07, 10:42 AM
p.s. - ralf still sucks goat wang. :laugh: