PDA

View Full Version : The Truth

chop456
05-23-07, 02:13 AM
Hurts (http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/columns/story?seriesId=1&columnist=oreovicz_john&id=2878719)

I especially like the part about the dishonest, coddling media in Indianapolis. :thumbup:

EVL29
05-23-07, 04:01 AM
pffft...Gang of Four....:gomer:

Spicoli
05-23-07, 05:24 AM
Well.....it is Oreo:rolleyes:

Lemme guess, more lazy journalism? It's amazing that so many people can be wrong.:p

Don Quixote
05-23-07, 10:21 AM
Let me make this clear, there is nothing wrong with the Indy 500. Attendence is up for pole day, all practice days, bump day, carb day and race day. The buzz is still there. TV ratings are trending upward with no end in sight. The cars are the best ever, as is the quality of the driving talent on the track. We still have Penske, Foyt, Andretti and Unser. Tenderloins are still tenderloins. The smell of ethanol only enhances the experience for all involved. I get goose bumps thinking of how great it will be on Sunday. This youthful champcar shill will not ruin it for me. :gomer:

dando
05-23-07, 10:31 AM
Let me make this clear, there is nothing wrong with the Indy 500. Attendence is up for pole day, all practice days, bump day, carb day and race day. The buzz is still there. TV ratings are trending upward with no end in sight. The cars are the best ever, as is the quality of the driving talent on the track. We still have Penske, Foyt, Andretti and Unser. Tenderloins are still tenderloins. The smell of ethanol only enhances the experience for all involved. I get goose bumps thinking of how great it will be on Sunday. This youthful champcar shill will not ruin it for me. :gomer:

These aren't the droids you're looking for....

:tony:

-Kevin

Spicoli
05-23-07, 12:46 PM
:gomer: where can you get a good tenderloin? :gomer:

:gomer: where do we park? :gomer:

Andrew Longman
05-23-07, 02:12 PM

That pretty much sums it up. End of thread.

Over at TF for some reason it has take multiple pages/threads to say the same thing.;)

EVL29
05-23-07, 03:53 PM

Sports professionalls consider the IRL poised for growth.:tony: