PDA

View Full Version : Tracy back, Oriol stays, Dominguez gone

cameraman
05-21-07, 02:51 PM
Just confirmation of it all with no mention of Mario's fate...

Autoracing daily (http://www.autoracingdaily.com/article/paul_tracy_has_been_given_the_green_light_to_retur n_behind_the_wheels_of_hi/)

Insomniac
05-21-07, 03:30 PM
That seems like a pretty fast recovery. :thumbup: for Servia.

Rogue Leader
05-21-07, 04:45 PM
Thank god. Happy for servia too he deserved it a lot more than Dominguez and should be a good match for PT

jonovision_man
05-21-07, 04:55 PM
Nice! We need PT out there spicing things up. And good for Servia, nice to see a guy take an opportunity and parlay it into a full-time gig.

jono

Winston Wolfe
05-21-07, 11:16 PM
yeah for Oreo ! :thumbup:

and it may even make Cork a fanboy again - I think Servia is the only driver in the series that he remotely cares for....

Andrew Longman
05-22-07, 09:41 AM
Right result. I wonder what happens to the Mexican sponsorship Mario brought. Telmex I think it was? Gerry was pretty clear that he demanded sponsorship for a second car.

Luke
05-22-07, 09:47 AM
Good news for Forsythe.

Tracy and Servia a strong line up.

KLang
05-22-07, 10:20 AM
Right result. I wonder what happens to the Mexican sponsorship Mario brought. Telmex I think it was? Gerry was pretty clear that he demanded sponsorship for a second car.

I thought the Telmex $ was only for three races. Perhaps they decided not to continue. Or maybe Mario and the $ show up at a different team?

opinionated ow
05-22-07, 10:44 AM
I thought the Telmex $ was only for three races. Perhaps they decided not to continue. Or maybe Mario and the $ show up at a different team?
if the series is lucky, at conquest.

Andrew Longman
05-22-07, 01:52 PM

That's what I remembered too but I always assumed Telmex was sponsoring to reach the Mexican market and hence would stick around for a Mexican race.

NismoZ
05-24-07, 08:47 PM
PT tested at Mt. Tremblant today. Wonder how it went?

Spicoli
05-24-07, 11:40 PM
PT tested at Mt. Tremblant today. Wonder how it went?

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Insomniac
05-25-07, 08:35 AM
I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

I wonder how healed it is. If he's in any pain still.

Insomniac
05-25-07, 04:31 PM
I wonder how healed it is. If he's in any pain still.

To answer my own question:

“It feels great, I have been sitting around for the last five weeks and I definitely know that I am not ready to retire! I was driving my wife and my friends crazy. It’s good to be back in the car again and get busy again, this is where I want to be,” expressed the Canadian who said he didn’t feel any pain while behind the wheel of his DP01. “Obviously standing around all day it can get uncomfortable, it’s going to take a little while longer before not having any aches and pains but when I am in the car, I feel fine.”