PDA

View Full Version : So "Princess" is now official?

stroker
05-14-07, 11:26 PM
Did any one else catch Nicole Manske, while reading the results of IMS qualifying, refer to "Ryan Briscoe in seventh, "Princess" qualifying eighth and Marco Andretti in ninth"?

I'm certain she said "Princess" and not Danica.

:rofl:

cameraman
05-15-07, 01:29 AM
I'm pretty sure the quote was "the princess qualifying 8th"

pchall
05-15-07, 06:52 AM
I'm pretty sure the quote was "the princess qualifying 8th"

Did anybody have their sarcasm meter plugged in? Did it peg out when Manske said that? Or was it just plain old bitchiness as the Roscoe, Il cat fight continues?

http://www.indy500.com/news/2005/images/roscoe-290-05252005.jpg

indyfan31
05-15-07, 02:47 PM
Did anybody have their sarcasm meter plugged in? Did it peg out when Manske said that? Or was it just plain old bitchiness as the Roscoe, Il cat fight continues?

Really? Why would those two be going at it?

Easy
05-15-07, 02:51 PM
Really? Why would those two be going at it?

They went to high school together. One was the semi-famous kart racer, the other the semi-famous beauty queen. Rivalry ensues.

RichK
05-15-07, 02:55 PM
They went to high school together. One was the semi-famous kart racer, the other the semi-famous beauty queen. Rivalry ensues.

from Wikipedia:

Manske was a cheerleader with auto racer Danica Patrick at Hononegah High School in Rockton, Illinois. :laugh:

indyfan31
05-15-07, 06:48 PM

Oh man, the cheerleader calling the racer "princess", I LOVE IT!!! :tony:

Gnam
05-15-07, 07:34 PM
Apparently, Manske refered to Danica Patrick, as “Princess IndyCar" last summer in an article for Speed. link (http://www.speedtv.com/commentary/30454/)

nissan gtp
05-15-07, 08:05 PM

:rofl: very nice, let the games begin

Chief
05-15-07, 08:59 PM
I think Manske's got game....she's pretty and will have a longer career in auto racing than Skankica. If given a choice I think Manske could bring home the bacon, fry it up in the pan.....mmmm, that bacon's gonna taste gooood! :P

Opposite Lock
05-15-07, 10:23 PM
Hononegah High School in Rockton, Illinois

Oh, no, ******, oh no you deen't :eek:
:threesnapsandacircle:

Elmo T
05-15-07, 10:55 PM
TG will be firing up the marketing machine. Gene Simmons can mediate. ;)

This might be the most exciting rivalry to come out of the race.

Ankf00
05-15-07, 11:37 PM
I think Manske's got game....she's pretty and will have a longer career in auto racing than Skankica. If given a choice I think Manske could bring home the bacon, fry it up in the pan.....mmmm, that bacon's gonna taste gooood! :P

yea, but what's she gonna be wearing while she's in the kitchen?

she doesnt look like a 14 year old boy, so she does have that going for her, which is nice...

Indy
05-16-07, 02:35 AM
Anyone who has dated Dave Weldon must be a real woman.

stroker
05-16-07, 09:14 AM
Anyone who has dated Dave Weldon must be a real woman.

BASTARD! Have you ever had HOT COFFEE come out your nose??????

:rofl: :laugh:

Easy
05-16-07, 10:16 AM
Manske takes it (the win) in all categories. Knockout blow in the chesticles contest.

extramundane
05-16-07, 01:12 PM
Manske takes it (the win) in all categories.

Now that's a boldfaced lie. She only ties Danicle in the "Professional Race Wins" portion of the competition.

SID
05-16-07, 07:51 PM
Hmmmmmm, SID smells a Texas -cage-chocolate pudding wrestling match, no holds barred, right after the pit stop contest. Bob and Tom get to hose off the the winner, and Opie and Anthony hose off the loser.

followed by a B&T vs O&A chainsaw death match (who cares who wins)!

cart7
05-16-07, 08:50 PM
Hmmmmmm, SID smells a Texas -cage-chocolate pudding wrestling match, no holds barred, right after the pit stop contest. Bob and Tom get to hose off the the winner, and Opie and Anthony hose off the loser.

followed by a B&T vs O&A chainsaw death match (who cares who wins)!

mmmmmm...chocolate pudding...mmmmmmm.....

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs8/300W/i/2006/165/e/2/homer_simpson_on_a_chair_by_HamJava.jpg

SID
05-17-07, 07:18 PM
:saywhat: D@mn..... there goes THAT chubbie !

TrueBrit
05-18-07, 01:52 PM
Manske takes it (the win) in all categories. Knockout blow in the chesticles contest.

Photographic proof is required before the definitive answer can be agreed upon..

Chief
05-18-07, 02:20 PM
Photographic proof is required before the definitive answer can be agreed upon..
Danicle has no chesticles and never smiles.....do you really need photos?:D

dando
05-18-07, 02:30 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole_Manske

http://www.nicolemanske.com/pics.html

Case closed. :)

-Kevin

TrueBrit
05-18-07, 03:36 PM
Oh dayum!

*clears throat*

Your Honour, the defense rests.

Don Quixote
05-18-07, 04:29 PM
Yep. Game, set, match.