PDA

View Full Version : Hornish Futility - NBS - Richmond

Wheel-Nut
05-05-07, 09:22 AM
Started 28th, finished 43rd. 16 laps complete. :laugh:

eiregosod
05-05-07, 09:31 AM
the smashcar commentary were listng Honish's EARL achievements after he crashed. :shakehead

I guess he doesn't get the special motor in NASCAr :tony:

pchall
05-05-07, 10:55 AM
t
I guess he doesn't get the special motor in NASCAr :tony:

He'd need a Saturn V booster rocket.

SurfaceUnits
05-05-07, 10:59 AM
Cavin: From the Heart

Question: In response to an earlier question about who "The Split" has hurt and helped, you mentioned Sam Hornish, Jr. as one of the biggest beneficiaries. Without "The Split", do you think Sam could have/would have approached any of the success he's enjoyed to this point? (Matthew Scott, Indianapolis)

Answer: Absolutely not. No way. I don't know where he'd be at this point, but he'd be far more likely to be a Brickyard 400 winner by now than an Indy 500 winner.

Jervis Tetch 1
05-05-07, 09:30 PM
The One Trick Pony rides again.

Methanolandbrats
05-05-07, 09:42 PM

Question: In response to an earlier question about who "The Split" has hurt and helped, you mentioned Sam Hornish, Jr. as one of the biggest beneficiaries. Without "The Split", do you think Sam could have/would have approached any of the success he's enjoyed to this point? (Matthew Scott, Indianapolis)

Answer: Absolutely not. No way. I don't know where he'd be at this point, but he'd be far more likely to be a Brickyard 400 winner by now than an Indy 500 winner.
I know where he'd be. He would be working at Home Depot right next to the restaurant where Danicle is the greeter.

Spicoli
05-06-07, 09:40 AM

Cavin is a ****ing idiot.