PDA

View Full Version : marlboro

Spicoli
05-05-07, 05:59 AM
I confirmed yesserday what I had heard before:

Cancer Kings are dumping tickets all over indy for the 500. you get vouchers via mail, then go to a marlboro tent, get schwag, free parking, then tickies for race day.

I thought they were done with racing? I thought they could np0t promote their cancer sticks any longer? I THOUGHT THE 500 DIDN'T NEED TO GIVE AWAY TICKIES?!!!!?!?!?!?!!!!

:yuck: :thumdown: :flame: :irked:

Ziggy
05-05-07, 07:50 AM
Glad your up to speed Rhona

as they sent me a very nicely printed packet before I went to Sebring.

:tony:

eiregosod
05-05-07, 09:05 AM
nah, maybe Marlboro want their customers to see a first class sporting event before they pop their clogs or join the class actions.

Wheel-Nut
05-05-07, 09:18 AM
I confirmed yesserday what I had heard before:

Cancer Kings are dumping tickets all over indy for the 500. you get vouchers via mail, then go to a marlboro tent, get schwag, free parking, then tickies for race day.

:

So what kind if schwag did you get? :D

Spicoli
05-05-07, 11:38 AM
So what kind if schwag did you get? :D

Not me. going on 4 years I've quit. I ****ing hate ciggies. Quitting was hard, best thing I ever did for me and those around me.

I'd reccommend it. :gomer:

Wheel-Nut
05-05-07, 12:52 PM
Non smoker myself but my wife smokes. Bringing up the subject of quitting is a sure fire argument starter!! :thumbup:

KLang
05-05-07, 05:55 PM
After 30 years as a smoker I've been smoke free since January 21 of this year. I used the new drug Chantix. Pretty painless to drop the smokes with the drug. :thumbup: Having a little bit of withdrawl from the Chantix now but not too bad. If you know anyone wanting to quit I recommend giving it a try.

Tifosi24
05-05-07, 06:53 PM
My fiancee is a smoker and getting into a conversation about not smoking can be a recipe for disaster, but she is ready to quit. I will have to take a look at this Chantix prescription. She was able to quit cold turkey for a couple weeks one time, so with a little extra help, I know she will be able to kick the habit.

nissan gtp
05-05-07, 10:25 PM
After 30 years as a smoker I've been smoke free since January 21 of this year. I used the new drug Chantix. Pretty painless to drop the smokes with the drug. :thumbup: Having a little bit of withdrawl from the Chantix now but not too bad. If you know anyone wanting to quit I recommend giving it a try.

congrats :thumbup:

Fio1
05-05-07, 10:47 PM
European Marlboro racing rules, too bad the american marlboro has poor taste in racing!:shakehead