PDA

View Full Version : FREE PARIS!

KLang
05-04-07, 08:00 PM
:gomer:

Sheesh, what's wrong with that judge, celebrities are supposed to go to rehab a couple times first. ;)

rosawendel
05-04-07, 08:04 PM
and here i thought this was about the upcoming french elections...

G.
05-04-07, 08:11 PM
45 days in the hole!:rofl: :laugh:

Opposite Lock
05-04-07, 09:23 PM
45 days in the hole!:rofl: :laugh:

I actually sang that out loud when I saw the headline. But 45 just doesn't fit into 30 very easily.

Unfortunately, I predict a post-incarceration PH rap duet with Snoop Dog.
:yuck:

Methanolandbrats
05-04-07, 09:31 PM
She is such a useless piece of crap. She thinks DUI is funny, late to court and towing her retarded mother. Born with every advantage and a chance to improve the World and she dropped the ball. Lethal injection would have been a better sentence.

cart7
05-04-07, 11:16 PM
Jail is hot.

TRANSAM
05-05-07, 12:38 AM
Girl can't drive.Neither can her friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4zzEsEP-B4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1J8wgv7Erc

oddlycalm
05-06-07, 02:06 PM
She thinks DUI is funny. 45 days confined to the same small room may change her take on what's funny. If not, it's only a small taste of what's in store.

oc

Jag_Warrior
05-12-07, 04:24 PM
She is such a useless piece of crap. She thinks DUI is funny, late to court and towing her retarded mother. Born with every advantage and a chance to improve the World and she dropped the ball. Lethal injection would have been a better sentence.

My idea is to parachute her into Taliban held Afghanistan... in full party gear and evening wear war paint. Assuming she ever made it back to Kalifornication, I'm pretty sure she'd be a "changed" person. :)

Ankf00
05-12-07, 09:37 PM
and here i thought this was about the upcoming french elections...despite being 53, Ms. Royal is easy on the eyes.

My idea is to parachute her into Taliban held Afghanistan... in full party gear and evening wear war paint. Assuming she ever made it back to Kalifornication, I'm pretty sure she'd be a "changed" person. :)Waziristan, i like it :thumbup:

Methanolandbrats
05-12-07, 09:40 PM
My idea is to parachute her into Taliban held Afghanistan... in full party gear and evening wear war paint. Assuming she ever made it back to Kalifornication, I'm pretty sure she'd be a "changed" person. :)
:thumbup: I'll bet you are a Dead Kennedy's fan...........reminds of their tune "Holiday in Cambodia". :D

Insomniac
05-13-07, 01:03 PM
They want the Governator to pardon her. :)