PDA

View Full Version : THAnks for watching suckers hahahahahah

BigIrlFan
04-29-07, 11:29 PM
BEt ya the rating for todays IRl race will be right through the roof. THe hole world tuned into to see the three babes of INdy CAR racing go at it. I think this is just what the IRl needs.

NExt stop INdy you suckerss hahahahahahh Rember the fun you use to have there. hahahahahh NOw its ours all ours. SUffer you CARt strret race loosers. hahahahhaa

HAy check out my race comments http://www.iambif.com/bif/

BIf#

THe IRl -we got a race in MAy and you dont hahahahahah

Methanolandbrats
04-29-07, 11:41 PM
I did'nt watch. Taped it and fastforwarded it looking for the fireball........no fireball :( Why no fireball BiF, are the drivers that good?

pchall
04-30-07, 07:05 AM
WHo ever thought that when TOney GOerge started the IRl that weed end up with hot women folk drivering the cars at the top levle of the spurt? :rofl:

Andrew Longman
04-30-07, 09:40 AM
I tuned in to see how long it took for Milka to get lapped. Turned it off on lap 12. About six minutes

dando
04-30-07, 11:59 AM
I tuned in to see how long it took for Milka to get lapped. Turned it off on lap 12. About six minutes

I did about the same. I flipped in on in a fit of morbidity to see if anyone had flown yet. :\ Then I flipped it back on after the farce ended just in time to hear Danicle whining. :yuck:

-Kevin

nissan gtp
04-30-07, 04:26 PM
SIx TItties in KANsasa CIty

ohmygod I haven't laughed that hard in a long time :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

oddlycalm
04-30-07, 07:03 PM
Classic BiF. :gomer: :thumbup:

WHo knows what else might show up for INdy? My vote is for a massive flock of geese on laxatives. :D

oc

cart7
04-30-07, 10:41 PM
Milkers. :laugh:

pchall
05-01-07, 10:28 AM
I can't wait until Tippy Gomez interviews Milky. :)

B3RACER1a
05-01-07, 10:15 PM
Bif,

How come you spelled the whole thread title correctly? :eek:

Rob
05-01-07, 11:22 PM
Bif,

How come you spelled the whole thread title correctly? :eek:

I was too busy appreciating the title's subtle double entendre to notice that. :laugh:

Turn7
05-03-07, 12:26 PM
I HOpe he can get in the car with one of them ankle braclets things on though.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: