PDA

View Full Version : Drunken Al and Sammich = 500 greatness!

Spicoli
04-29-07, 09:20 AM
Al Unser Jr. has agreed to terms with A.J. Foyt to drive the team's second car at Indy. An announcement is expected this week.

:eek:

Be still my beating heart.

Ziggy
04-29-07, 10:14 AM
I cant wait to hear all the feel good stories about how he's, "on the wagon", "really cleaned up his act", and going to "turn his life around".

Thanks to Ron Artest (and many others) this town has heard this all before.

Al Junior gives AA a bad name, and sets a bad example by "always getting a second chance." Hey, I think I will stop the next time, cause nothing bad has happened to me yet.

If he would have went to Vision, he and Curry could have teamed up. Lets see the gomers on turdForum design a paint scheme for that make weight.

Im thinking something in either zebra stripes or solid gray with verticle bars, maybe the crew in orange jumpsuits.

10/29/98

Don Quixote
04-29-07, 12:11 PM
This is huge. With the return to glory that this represents, I now predict multiple bumping on bump day, a new track record, standing room only for pole day, TV ratings at 12+, and the demise of NASCAR.

cameraman
04-29-07, 12:45 PM
They gotta do something to keep Milka off the track:rolleyes:

Methanolandbrats
04-29-07, 02:35 PM
They gotta do something to keep Milka off the track:rolleyes: Why? No sense fretting about it, ya can't derail rampant stupidity once it gets up a head of steam. By the time the Five Hunnert rolls around they'll probably have an even slower chick with bigger tits in a fourth girl car. WGAF

Wally
04-29-07, 03:03 PM
Living in unserville where do I even begin........:shakehead