PDA

View Full Version : Danicle loses it

Spicoli
04-28-07, 05:05 PM
"Its crap when you have the same car as your teammmates and you're not as fast, or at least I thought it was the same car."

"I need answers for that" :eek:

why was your car slower?

"You tell me why"

somebuddy's gonna get a spankin tonite. :gomer:

devilmaster
04-28-07, 05:58 PM
wow, did it ever go to her head.....

Wonder if they can figure out her ego in CC's and then... umm....

:D

coolhand
04-28-07, 06:05 PM
:rofl: link?

pchall
04-28-07, 07:34 PM
TFF if true.

DP finds out that all team cars are equal, but that some are more equal than others.

:rofl:

Spicoli
04-28-07, 07:54 PM
:rofl: link?

check over on "TF" and they are fighting over it. no linky, i was just listening in on quals because , oh nevermind.:D

jonovision_man
04-29-07, 08:36 AM
check over on "TF" and they are fighting over it. no linky, i was just listening in on quals because , oh nevermind.:D

Nevermind? :) C'mon, spill it, you an IRL fan now? :D

jono

Ziggy
04-29-07, 10:17 AM
I am sure glad she was born when she was.......... it would have been a real shame to watch her humble the likes of yesterdays speedsters.:tony:

Linda
05-03-07, 09:58 PM
"Its crap when you have the same car as your teammmates and you're not as fast, or at least I thought it was the same car."

"I need answers for that" :eek:

why was your car slower?

"You tell me why"

somebuddy's gonna get a spankin tonite. :gomer:

Who did she think she was signing a contract with? I guess if she dose'nt know she will by the end of May. :rofl:

SurfaceUnits
05-04-07, 03:38 PM
Danica Patrick, #7 Motorola Dallara/Honda/Firestone

“We came here to qualify on the pole, but ultimately the races are long and you can come from any position to win. The Motorola car felt very good, but having a car that can do it for 200 laps is another story and I think we’ve got that car. I expect to have a good race. I click pretty well with this track and have had solid races in the past. I really thought we had the fastest car here today, but that’s alright. The Motorola car will start a little further back and make its way forward. “

Tough Day Leaves Patrick 11th in Indy Japan 300

MOTEGI, Japan (April 21, 2007) -- Motorola driver Danica Patrick started fourth, but fought handling problems on Saturday and finished 11th in the Indy Japan 300 at Twin Ring Motegi in Motegi, Japan.

Patrick, who posted her best qualifying result Friday since September 2005, stayed in the top 10 throughout the first half of the 200-lap event while fighting an understeer condition on the #7 Motorola car. She cycled to as high as seventh in the closing stages of the event as fuel mileage became a factor, but had to come to the pit lane herself for fuel with a couple laps to go, dropping her to 11th in the final rundown.

Danica Patrick, #7 Motorola Dallara/Honda/Firestone:

"I had a fast car and it wasn't fast in the race. It just wasn't handling right. I had so much understeer and couldn't run with anybody. I was okay by myself. But, when you don't start from the pole, you have to pass people and I couldn't pass people. We just never seemed to get it right. The last stint seemed to be where we got it the best. Then we went into a fuel mileage race and we had to pit with a lap or two to go. Nothing really seemed to come together for us. It was a good weekend. Even at the end of the race, the Motorola car was never out of the top four in speed."

Kim Green, Race Strategist, #7 Motorola Dallara/Honda/Firestone:

"We gave Danica a pretty tough race car to drive and she did a very good job bringing it home. We had way too much understeer in the car for the track conditions. We made a lot of changes during the race and it put us into a difficult position to win the race. Towards the end of the race, we needed to make fuel mileage without stopping and it made us slow down. It was a really tough day, but I am proud that she brought the Motorola car home and I think we are getting better and better with every event. We were looking for a very good result today and just didn't have the car to get the job done."