PDA

View Full Version : Peter Windsor, please kill yourself

Spicoli
04-08-07, 09:37 AM
Can you be any more obnoxious on your pit walk? Can you **** up those interviews any more? Can you act like more of a douchenozzle than you did today?

:shakehead

please, please, please just eat a bullett for ALL of us.

RIP dickwad.:flame:

Dr. Corkski
04-08-07, 11:46 AM
That Lewis Hamilton is really good.

STD
04-08-07, 12:23 PM
Speed, not a case of just one. :yuck: :rofl:

TrueBrit
04-08-07, 08:00 PM
Hater...

:thumdown:

He has to walk a very fine line between asking questions that we would like to have answered, and at the same time not try and p*ss these guys off as they 'get in the zone'...

One wonders how accomodating Mario, or Emmo, or Jim Clark or Senna would have been, on the grid, to having a microphone stuck in their gob as they were about to do battle on the course...

Oh, and P.S. it's 'Bullit' NOT bullett as you errantly typed.... ;-)

Hesketh
04-09-07, 06:18 AM
Hater...

Oh, and P.S. it's 'Bullit' NOT bullett as you errantly typed.... ;-)

Actually, it's "bullet," if you're talking about those little metal things that come out of guns.

Peter is a good guy, good journalist, and also a friend of mine. But the pre-race pit walk, while a nice concept, isn't working.

Spicoli
04-09-07, 07:19 AM
Actually, it's "bullet," if you're talking about those little metal things that come out of guns.

Peter is a good guy, good journalist, and also a friend of mine. But the pre-race pit walk, while a nice concept, isn't working.

My point exactly. Dood didn't pull it off, so bag it. Bad idea. Poor show.

Bullet. :gomer:

Warlock!
04-09-07, 07:36 AM
I think the whole pitwalk deal at F1 races should be avoided... no matter who's doing it. All of Pete's other work is prime, tho.

:cool:

Andrew Longman
04-09-07, 08:35 AM
Except for having to do the pitwalk, PW has the coolest job on the planet

rosawendel
04-09-07, 08:46 AM
the pre-race pit walk, while a nice concept, isn't working.

I think the hardest part of it is having to be prepared for any multitude of interviews with just about anyone on about three seconds' notice. very difficult for anyone to pull off, and i can't think of anyone more "wired in" to even try than him (think of the train wreck that was derek daly at indy).

i think he should cue himself up at the head of the grid and do a walk down, addressing predetrmined, highlighted stories of the teams he has time for, and leave the "winging it" interviews out.

while i wouldn't equate peter windsor to it, it's not unlike the job your local weatherperson does: winging it through a predetermined core script.

Winston Wolfe
04-09-07, 09:37 AM
PW has a great job, and seems to get some decent respect when he walks down pit lane BEFORE the race is about to go off...
He doesNOT ask the "JackMyRoot" type of "What is going through your mind right now as you attempt to win the *most watered down field of talentless fools" \ greatest race in the world ?

His post qualy and post race interviews arent award winning jounalism either, but when you see the robotic responses they give you from the press conference, they are seem to make themselves into Kimi dolls, with the most deadpan responses ever.... heaven forbid if Lewis Hamilton shows that he is the most stoked individual in the entire friggin planet by having a podium in his first two races....:irked:

TrueBrit
04-09-07, 09:43 AM
My point exactly. Dood didn't pull it off, so bag it. Bad idea. Poor show.

Bullet. :gomer:

Hey :gomer: did you not see the ;-) after I deliberately misspelled bullet?

It was a play on words...One person got it wrong, so I corrected them by being wrong as well.....

Obviously too subtle for a jenius like you...:tony:

jonovision_man
04-09-07, 11:24 AM
I think the whole pitwalk deal at F1 races should be avoided... no matter who's doing it. All of Pete's other work is prime, tho.

:cool:

PW's a good guy, but seems that Brundle gets better pit walk interviews (from the few I've seen!). I think he knows the drivers more on a personal level so they make time for him.

jono

Spicoli
04-09-07, 11:36 AM

It was a play on words...One person got it wrong, so I corrected them by being wrong as well.....

You know I was in lousiville KY for a conference last year and I ordered a "Guinness" beer. The buck toothed, slope headed, no chin havin' retard behind the counter looked at me all puzzled. She said "Genius?"

I told her she was a moran and went to another bar.:gomer:

RichK
04-09-07, 11:54 AM
Funny, I like the pit walk quite a bit. You get to hear real answers. Like when he asked Briatore about Renault's crappy season and why even their launches aren't superior anymore. And when he asked Alonso about Bridgestone purposely changing compounds to benefit Ferrari.

I thought it was great stuff, and seeing the cars up close is a bonus.

I really think we are in a golden era of F1 coverage in the USA. Varsha/Hobbs/Matchett with Windsor are my all time favorite team.

Easy
04-09-07, 02:34 PM
That Lewis Hamilton is really good. Amazing job only losing a second per lap to his teammate in equal equipment. Not to put to fine a point on it, but Hamilton is just really an exceptional talent. Truely a future World Champion. Probably the best driver I've seen outside of Jimmy Clark ever. He is really, really good. He does an amazing job in his pit stops as well. Better than any rookie I have ever seen in my life, ever. Just an absolutely amazing young driver. Even the way he zips up his driving suit is superior to any other driver on the grid. His grooming looks impeccable too. I can't say enough about this fantastic, amazing, supremely talented youngster.

Methanolandbrats
04-09-07, 02:54 PM
Funny, I like the pit walk quite a bit. You get to hear real answers. Like when he asked Briatore about Renault's crappy season and why even their launches aren't superior anymore. And when he asked Alonso about Bridgestone purposely changing compounds to benefit Ferrari.

I really think we are in a golden era of F1 coverage in the USA. Varsha/Hobbs/Matchett with Windsor are my all time favorite team. You are 100% correct.:thumbup:

Accipiter
04-09-07, 04:16 PM
Windsor is totally gay for Lewis Hamilton. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Cam
04-09-07, 04:27 PM
Windsor is totally gay for Lewis Hamilton. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The Pom's loyalty to their fellow countrymen that dare to strap themselves into an F1 car is incredible... Fortunately they got over Button, but even that did provide a brief period of self gratification with his one win last year. :D

Spicoli
04-09-07, 04:46 PM
That Lewis Hamilton is really good. Amazing job only losing a second per lap to his teammate in equal equipment. Not to put to fine a point on it, but Hamilton is just really an exceptional talent. Truely a future World Champion. Probably the best driver I've seen outside of Jimmy Clark ever. He is really, really good. He does an amazing job in his pit stops as well. Better than any rookie I have ever seen in my life, ever. Just an absolutely amazing young driver. Even the way he zips up his driving suit is superior to any other driver on the grid. His grooming looks impeccable too. I can't say enough about this fantastic, amazing, supremely talented youngster.

:rofl:

Sean Malone
04-09-07, 09:38 PM

Then again, he's no Massa. I mean, hell, Massa was on pole in Schumacher's Ferrari and managed to do everything possible to ensure that he wouldn't win the race but still finish behind the next Shumacher, young Hamilton. That takes talent of extreme proportion! The next Senna I tell ya!

Go Massa!!!

jonovision_man
04-09-07, 10:00 PM
Amazing job only losing a second per lap to his teammate in equal equipment.

He finished 17.5s behind Alonso in a 56 lap race, not even close to a second a lap slower.

He set the fastest lap of the race.

He qualified within 0.7s of Alonso with 3 laps more fuel on board.

But keep hatin'. :p

jono

Methanolandbrats
04-09-07, 10:03 PM
Here's a new car for anyone who does'nt see what an incredible talent Hamilton is http://www.strangevehicles.com/images/content/13829.JPG

SteveH
04-10-07, 12:26 AM
Except for having to do the pitwalk, PW has the coolest job on the planet

I would gladly take over his pit walk. And suck as badly as he, and have you guys bitch at me. I would then have the second coolest job on the planet. Concept is cool, not sure if anyone (even me :D ) could make it work any better, though.

JohnHKart
04-10-07, 01:30 AM
You know I was in lousiville KY for a conference last year and I ordered a "Guinness" beer. The buck toothed, slope headed, no chin havin' retard behind the counter looked at me all puzzled. She said "Genius?"

Oh god, I want to do the same thing when I go out or I'm gigging . Me:" Ill have a Bahhs ale please. (Bass) Bartender: " A what????". It's Bahs as is in Bah humbug with an s at the end not Bass like the fish.

JH

devilmaster
04-10-07, 04:48 AM
I'm enough of a **** that i'll send a pint of guinness back if its not poured right.

So usually I don't bother with ordering it unless I'm at my local.

chop456
04-10-07, 05:36 AM

Bugs or Rocky?

chop456
04-10-07, 05:45 AM
Oh god, I want to do the same thing when I go out or I'm gigging . Me:" Ill have a Bahhs ale please. (Bass) Bartender: " A what????". It's Bahs as is in Bah humbug with an s at the end not Bass like the fish.

JH

Do you order a Corona using a fake Frito bandito accent, too? :laugh:

Spicoli
04-10-07, 06:28 AM
Bugs or Rocky?

2 days later and somebuddy caught it.

:gomer:

Warlock!
04-10-07, 07:20 AM
2 days later and somebuddy caught it.

I'm pretty sure everyone else thought that was the best you could do and didn't feel like picking on the slow kid. However, chop's a mean-spirited jerk and doesn't really care about hurting someone's feelings. :D

Easy
04-10-07, 11:55 AM
He finished 17.5s behind Alonso in a 56 lap race, not even close to a second a lap slower.

He set the fastest lap of the race.

He qualified within 0.7s of Alonso with 3 laps more fuel on board.

But keep hatin'. :p

jono

He was losing a second a lap until Alonso backed off.

I never he said he's not good, he just receives an extremely inordinate amount of ass licking from Windsor, Hobbes, Matchett and Varsha.

jonovision_man
04-10-07, 12:04 PM
He was losing a second a lap until Alonso backed off.

I never he said he's not good, he just receives an extremely inordinate amount of ass licking from Windsor, Hobbes, Matchett and Varsha.

When rookie drivers surprise, that's what happens... Kubica-mania when he took over for Jacques, Rosberg-mania early last season... only time will tell just how much better he will get.

jono

RichK
04-10-07, 12:05 PM
Massa confirmed my belief that he doesn't deserve that car.

Dr. Corkski
04-10-07, 12:31 PM
That Lewis Hamilton is really that surprisingly good, there is no way anyone would have expected a GP2 and F3 Euroseries champion to do anything in F1. Oh, and he is Black because his dad is from Grenada or something, so that makes him even better.

Don't forget that the Red Bull cars designed by Newey will suck for eternity, because he isn't a McLaren employee anymore.

Ankf00
04-10-07, 12:49 PM
the loss of The Chin has you really bitter these days, huh? too bad...

Wheel-Nut
04-10-07, 02:00 PM

You Welsh have a wierd sense of humor . . . :)

RichK
04-10-07, 02:19 PM
Don't forget that the Red Bull cars designed by Newey will suck for eternity, because he isn't a McLaren employee anymore.

Not what he said. He said that this is the first time Newey is not working closely with a well known mechanical engineer.

The fact that Coulthard's brake pedal was interfering with the steering column after the brakes faded is pretty good evidence....

oddlycalm
04-10-07, 02:47 PM
The fact that Coulthard's brake pedal was interfering with the steering column after the brakes faded is pretty good evidence.... True, a quick look at a CAD layout of the interior view should reveal any potential interference zones. Someone has to actually look though, the computer doesn't show up at the line-up meeting and shout at you.

oc

TrueBrit
04-10-07, 02:58 PM
You Welsh have a wierd sense of humor . . . :)

Not half as strange as our taste in birds....'here sheepy, sheepy...I hear you've been baaaaaad'....

RichK
04-10-07, 03:17 PM
True, a quick look at a CAD layout of the interior view should reveal any potential interference zones. Someone has to actually look though, the computer doesn't show up at the line-up meeting and shout at you.

oc

And it takes a good engineer to think about the "what-ifs" - like what if our brakes suck and the pedal wants to travel another 1 inch?, etc. :)

TorontoWorker
04-10-07, 03:20 PM

Actually it DOES work – just not with Peter. It works with Martin Brundle but that bit isn’t shown during the ITV telecasts on TSN here in Canada – nor do Americans know what the heck I am talking about. He was the first doing grid walks for TV – Peter is but a shallow poor copy…

Some samples of his quotes, not all from grid walks however: http://members.tripod.com/~vidcad/quotes02.htm

OZ 2007 grid walk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD03yQIRuYY

Malaysia 2007 grid walk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldq25H7ZmU0 (Link fixed)

Andrew Longman
04-10-07, 05:27 PM
Actually it DOES work – just not with Peter. It works with Martin Brundle but that bit isn’t shown during the ITV telecasts on TSN here in Canada – nor do Americans know what the heck I am talking about. He was the first doing grid walks for TV – Peter is but a shallow poor copy…

Some samples of his quotes, not all from grid walks however: http://members.tripod.com/~vidcad/quotes02.htm

OZ 2007 grid walk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD03yQIRuYY

Malaysia 2007 grid walk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2COmMP5N-jE&mode=related&search=

(Need to fix your third link)

That does work better, but he clearly is more liked and welcome than PW. Bernie giving him so much candid time and helping him out with the PM (even if it was FUBAR) was something he would never for for PW. The bimbos was I hope was just a shout out to the female audience because they added nothing for me.

Whatever you say its also clear he prepared well with a number of good questions for whomever he bumped into. It has a certain tension to it that is compelling. Its impressive, but in the end it is still a crapshoot and may be airtime better spent with something else. I seem to always expect more to come from it.

jonovision_man
04-10-07, 06:26 PM
Brundle's been doing it for years and he's friends with most of the drivers.

jono

TorontoWorker
04-10-07, 07:35 PM

Sorry about that - fixed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldq25H7ZmU0

Audi_A4
04-10-07, 07:50 PM
the title to this thread is disgusting.:shakehead

TorontoWorker
04-11-07, 09:28 AM

I think he meant it with some humor although it is harsh I agree. You remind me of someone named Adam I know who would also object to the thread title who is an Audi fan...:rofl:

Spicoli
04-11-07, 10:30 AM

1. Sorry to offend :(
2. It was intended to be funny :\
3. You want disgusting? http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12703 but evidently alot of folks here think its funny. :shakehead

The Caring and Alltruistic Spicoli of Hate University.

ferrarigod
04-11-07, 11:22 AM

:saywhat:

The Caring and Alltruistic Spicoli of Hate University.

More proof you and Defender are the same person.

Spicoli
04-11-07, 11:32 AM
:saywhat:

More proof you and Defender are the same person.

:laugh:

Easy
04-11-07, 11:47 AM
Bob Kubica outqualified his teammate on his debut then took a car that a world champion was doing jack **** with and scored a quite unexpected podium in his third GP. He didn't receive nearly as much ass kissing as Hamilton has for following his team leader home in qualifying and the races in what should be considered car 1A since Massa refuses to finish on the podium with the best car.

I still think the SPEED F1 broadcast team is the best race announce crew in the US in any form of the sport but this Hamilton stuff is just way over the top. I've started cringeing everytime they talk about him, its embarassing.

We're talking about a driver who had his Manor Motorsport Formula Renaults evaluated and rebuilt by McLaren when he wasn't winning. Then he did the F3 Euroseries with ASM which hasn't lost the title in like 5 years and GP2 with ASM's sister team ART. The guy has never sat in anything but AAA equipment and had his entire career underwritten by an F1 team. He is definitely a good F1 driver but before we declare him Senna, Schu and Clark all rolled into one, let's see him deal with just a little bit of diversity and maybe even beat his teammate once.

RichK
04-11-07, 12:08 PM
I agree about Kubica. His onboard video turned me into a big fan of his. The way he picked up the throttle in that double apex right turn was buttery-smooth, and way more impressive than the McLaren or Ferrari drivers, IMO.

Dr. Corkski
04-11-07, 12:28 PM
Bob Kubica outqualified his teammate on his debut then took a car that a world champion was doing jack **** with and scored a quite unexpected podium in his third GP. He didn't receive nearly as much ass kissing as Hamilton has for following his team leader home in qualifying and the races in what should be considered car 1A since Massa refuses to finish on the podium with the best car.But that Kubica drives for that showoff BMW team that dared to run light and ruin McLaren's race. They don't deserve Peter Windsor's man crush. McLaren would never ever run light, just like how they have never used those evil team orders.

Oh, that Lewis Hamilton is really, really, really good, because his dad is from Grenada and he is Black.

Audi_A4
04-11-07, 06:02 PM
I think he meant it with some humor although it is harsh I agree. You remind me of someone named Adam I know who would also object to the thread title who is an Audi fan...:rofl:
yeah I know the title was meant to be a joke ....

i sold the audi 2 yrs ago and have a bmw now but cant change my handle.

Hesketh
04-11-07, 06:30 PM

That does work better, but he clearly is more liked and welcome than PW. Bernie giving him so much candid time and helping him out with the PM (even if it was FUBAR) was something he would never for for PW.

I don't know why you think Bernie wouldn't give Peter time. Bernie hand-picked Peter to do the podium interviews.

As for the videos that were posted, I wasn't impressed. Still a lot of dashing about on the grid, desperately trying to grab someone. Still a lot of silly interviews. And the bit with the Prime Minister was pretty embarrassing, if you ask me!

TorontoWorker
04-11-07, 08:45 PM
I don't know why you think Bernie wouldn't give Peter time. Bernie hand-picked Peter to do the podium interviews.

As for the videos that were posted, I wasn't impressed. Still a lot of dashing about on the grid, desperately trying to grab someone. Still a lot of silly interviews. And the bit with the Prime Minister was pretty embarrassing, if you ask me!

Bernie has had a soft spot for Martin for years and helped him get the odd drive here and there. Perhaps the latest grid walks are not his best - but he has had some classic ones. Peter seems a nice guy and the winners Q&A wouldn't sound the same without him - but he just hasn't got the same dry, quick whit as Martin.

mueber
04-12-07, 08:10 AM
Varsha, Hobbs, Matchett and Windsor provide the best auto racing play by play available in the the USA. Lewis Hamilton will be a World Champion. Some knuckle dragging Intertard losers will forever be envious of the successful.

That's the way it goes.

jonovision_man
04-12-07, 10:13 AM
Varsha, Hobbs, Matchett and Windsor provide the best auto racing play by play available in the the USA.

OMG, that's the saddest thing I've ever heard.

I remember when TSN tried to use the Speed feed one year... they had to publically apologize to F1 fans in Canada and scramble to bring back the ITV feed from the U.K... there is just no comparisson, the Speed guys sitting in a studio 2000 miles away can't do the races justice.

jono

Dr. Corkski
03-24-08, 03:16 AM
The best part of the race yesterday was when David Hobbs told Windsor to STFU when Windsor was first suggested that Webber was holding Hamilton up.

Insomniac
03-24-08, 08:40 AM
The best part of the race yesterday was when David Hobbs told Windsor to STFU when Windsor was first suggested that Webber was holding Hamilton up.

It was graining. First graining goes away in 2-3 laps, then when Hamilton still isn't catching Webber it takes 6 laps. I enjoyed how they explained it wasn't their fault they talk about Hamilton so much.

robot9000
03-24-08, 09:29 AM

I really think we are in a golden era of F1 coverage in the USA. Varsha/Hobbs/Matchett with Windsor are my all time favorite team.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

I think thats gotta be the toughest job out there. Don't piss anyone off, stay postive and light enough so you don't throw anyone off their game, but get some interesting info. I look forward to it. This year, yeah, kinda drab, but last year he had a bit more grit to the questions.

BTW, how much juice does Speed have with these guys that he can just walk and talk like that? I don't see a lot of other camera crews out there (at least I don't think I see any, lol). Is it that its the lone US TV outlet?

robot9000
03-24-08, 09:39 AM
And it takes a good engineer to think about the "what-ifs" - like what if our brakes suck and the pedal wants to travel another 1 inch?, etc. :)

Or what if we take side load equal to that of being tapped by an empty Wal-Mart shopping cart and all 4 suspension mount points explode, including wheel tether mount points.

I mean, hypothetically "What-If" :D

opinionated ow
03-24-08, 09:42 AM
did anyone capture this? would love to hear it...

robot9000
03-24-08, 09:48 AM
OMG, that's the saddest thing I've ever heard.

I remember when TSN tried to use the Speed feed one year... they had to publically apologize to F1 fans in Canada and scramble to bring back the ITV feed from the U.K... there is just no comparisson, the Speed guys sitting in a studio 2000 miles away can't do the races justice.

jono

Throw up the rabbit years Jono and pick up a Detroit or Buffalo feed of a NASCAR race with Darrell "Boogitdy Boogidty" Waltrip. Trust me, the speed crew is not that bad.

Or youtube the old CART telecasts with Unka Bobby "They ain't got no Tuuuubs in them tiirrs" Unser.

BTW, maybe the Speed guys have been lurking as they pointed out they get the feed from the local broadcast team. I guess that if they show Lewis for 1/2 the race, the guys at Speed have to talk about Lewis......

indyfan31
03-24-08, 11:17 AM
did anyone capture this? would love to hear it...You have to understand that Corkski's descriptions are usually bitter, angry exaggerations of what actually happened.

Dr. Corkski
03-24-08, 11:30 AM
It was graining. First graining goes away in 2-3 laps, then when Hamilton still isn't catching Webber it takes 6 laps. I enjoyed how they explained it wasn't their fault they talk about Hamilton so much.I am inclined to agree with you, but Windsor said on Friday practice that Hamilton had by far the best tire management skills, so it must have been Webber holding him up.

Easy
03-24-08, 11:33 AM

I remember that session of Hamliton apologizing but I missed Hobbes telling Windsor to remove his lips from Hamilton's buttocks.

I'm going to investigate watching F1 on a Spanish language channel if possible. I think Varsha is absolutely top notch and Matchett can provide great mechanical insight but every GP has turned into a Hamilton suckoff. Hobbes brief whining about the grid penalties was shabby too. The McLarens were clearly the only cars on the racing line which is why they got the penalty. Heikki even admitted guilt and accepted the penalty.

Insomniac
03-24-08, 11:36 AM
BTW, how much juice does Speed have with these guys that he can just walk and talk like that? I don't see a lot of other camera crews out there (at least I don't think I see any, lol). Is it that its the lone US TV outlet?

I think they allow the host broadcasters during the season one crew. I've definitely seen an ITV crew and Widnsor would always mention Alonso was talking to his home Spanish station. I think other drivers probably have exclusive agreements with other networks and that's why they are never on SPEED.

Insomniac
03-24-08, 11:37 AM
Hobbes brief whining about the grid penalties was shabby too. The McLarens were clearly the only cars on the racing line which is why they got the penalty. Heikki even admitted guilt and accepted the penalty.

That was the other thing I couldn't remember! The response from the other guys was just dead silence. :)

Dr. Corkski
03-24-08, 11:40 AM
I remember that session of Hamliton apologizing but I missed Hobbes telling Windsor to remove his lips from Hamilton's buttocks.

I'm going to investigate watching F1 on a Spanish language channel if possible. I think Varsha is absolutely top notch and Matchett can provide great mechanical insight but every GP has turned into a Hamilton suckoff. Hobbes brief whining about the grid penalties was shabby too. The McLarens were clearly the only cars on the racing line which is why they got the penalty. Heikki even admitted guilt and accepted the penalty.Hamilton's tires were graining (yes Peter, it did happen even with Lewis' superhuman tire management skills), started to lose time to Webber and the SPEED crew says that he was being caught by Trulli.

To paraphrase:

Peter Windsor (in his usual erotic fantasy voice whenever he mentions the name Lewis): "Lewis is being held up by Webber"
David Hobbs: "Doesn't look like he is being held up by anyone here"

eiregosod
03-24-08, 11:55 AM
Frank Williams should have finished him off 22 years ago when he had the chance.

Ankf00
03-24-08, 12:47 PM
cork's out of Midol.

rabbit
03-24-08, 01:50 PM
cork's out of Midol.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pilgrims Drop
03-25-08, 01:07 PM
but Windsor said on Friday practice that Hamilton had by far the best tire management skills, so it must have been Webber holding him up.

yeah those skills were awesome last year at Shanghai :shakehead

oddlycalm
03-25-08, 02:19 PM
Or what if we take side load equal to that of being tapped by an empty Wal-Mart shopping cart and all 4 suspension mount points explode, including wheel tether mount points.

I mean, hypothetically "What-If" :D :D
Exactly. I also thought the bit where they talked about Newey and said everyone at the former team knew to take his calculations and add 25% was hysterical.

oc

Ankf00
03-25-08, 02:22 PM
:D
Exactly. I also thought the bit where they talked about Newey and said everyone at the former team knew to take his calculations and add 25% was hysterical.

oc

best part of the race :D

extramundane
03-25-08, 02:23 PM
Slightly off-topic, but I'm not starting a new thread for it.

Richard Hammond & Co to head up 2009 BBC F1 coverage (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/formula_1/article3593917.ece)?

opinionated ow
03-25-08, 05:14 PM
Slightly off-topic, but I'm not starting a new thread for it.

Richard Hammond & Co to head up 2009 BBC F1 coverage (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/formula_1/article3593917.ece)?

that would be fun...

Gnam
03-25-08, 05:43 PM
They could release the Stig back into his natural habitat. :D

chop456
03-26-08, 06:59 AM
Murray Walker and Derek Daly. :thumbup:

robot9000
03-26-08, 09:28 AM
:D

oc

Apparently nobody told his new team about calculating in the 'Newey Factor' :saywhat: :D