PDA

View Full Version : Will Tag ever win a ChampCar race?

RaceChic
01-08-03, 09:56 PM
I was reading the thread about Moreno coming on board (Thank God!!!), and I wanted to start this to get an opinion....
P.S. Things are getting better all the time. Moreno is back! Now all we need is Gidley!!
All those guys that jumped ship thinking that it was sinking will regret it and Moreno (and hopefully Carpentier and Tracy) will be laughing all the way to the podium!!!

cart7
01-08-03, 09:59 PM
He'll definitly have a good shot this year with all the rookies coming in.

Hink
01-09-03, 01:46 AM
Two words: No way.

FortyOneFord
01-09-03, 01:52 AM
Not until he shaves that stoopid little beard.

RTKar
01-09-03, 07:57 AM
I agree with CART7, alot of new guys that won't know the circuits. The veterans will have more of an edge this year.

Warlock!
01-09-03, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by RaceChic
Will Tag ever win a ChampCar race?
It's not Tag... It's TagS! With an S! How many times do I have to correct you people?!?
:D

Winter Warlock!

mello
01-09-03, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Warlock!
It's not Tag... It's TagS! With an S! How many times do I have to correct you people?!?

Winter Warlock!

Dang Warlock you beat me to it. :D

KobySon
01-09-03, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Warlock!

Winter Warlock!

:rofl:

nrc
01-09-03, 12:48 PM
Tags seems too high strung to remain cool under fire. The only way he's going to win is to either learn to chill out or find himself in a perfect car so that he can run unchallenged for much of the race.

Of course at this stage we don't know whether Tags will ever run another ChampCar race.

mnkywrch
01-09-03, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by cart7
He'll definitly have a good shot this year with all the rookies coming in.

Ditto.

Of course, it took Carpentier a number of years to win...

DjDrOmusic
01-10-03, 05:08 AM
All I know is it's almost impossible to scream TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGSSSSS and make it sound as good as
PATREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK:D :shakehead :saywhat: :laugh:

mello
01-10-03, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by DjDrOmusic
All I know is it's almost impossible to scream TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGSSSSS and make it sound as good as
PATREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK:D :shakehead :saywhat: :laugh:
:) Twistybits sure does have that down good.