PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos Season 6, Part 2 thread

racermike
04-05-07, 10:54 PM
The day is fast approaching for the start of the final 9 episodes.

Sounds like the first 2 episodes might be a little slow, but things are gonna start moving quickly thereafter.

Been looking forward to this for awhile.

First Champcar race on sunday, and then Soprano's !!!!!!!!!!!

dando
04-05-07, 11:09 PM
The day is fast approaching for the start of the final 9 episodes.

Sounds like the first 2 episodes might be a little slow, but things are gonna start moving quickly thereafter.

Been looking forward to this for awhile.

First Champcar race on sunday, and then Soprano's !!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait. :thumbup:

Gee, where's R2C? :(

-Kevin

Jag_Warrior
04-07-07, 11:58 AM
I was a big fan of The Sopranos for several years. But too many of the episodes seemed to drag over the past couple of seasons, especially when compared to The Wire - that's a disturbing show. The Sopranos was pretty good last season, but wasn't it season 3 that had The Pine Barrens and Amour Fou episodes? It never really got any better than that, IMO. I don't know, it just seems like the writers' ability to mix perverse humor with extreme violence sort of dipped a little over the past few seasons. And the final credit music has been pretty weak of late. I was getting to like a lot of fairly obscure (rockin'!) music, after hearing it play during the credits. I got turned on to a lot of tunes that I would have never known about otherwise. Now? Eh...:shakehead

I hope this will be a good send off... ending with the Wilburys or Headstones playing "Tweeter and The Monkey Man".

Now the town of Jersey City is quieting down again,
I’m sitting in a gambling club called the Lion's Den.
The TV set is blown up, every bit of it is gone,
ever since the nightly news show that the Monkey Man was on.

I guess I’ll go to Florida and get myself some sun.
There ain't no more opportunity here, everything's been done.
Sometimes I think of Tweeter, sometimes I think of Jan.
Sometimes I don't think about nothing but the Monkey Man.
Seems somewhat fitting to me. :tony:

Sean Malone
04-07-07, 08:29 PM
Can't wait. :thumbup:

Gee, where's R2C? :(

-Kevin

Waiting in front of my television.:D

Wally
04-09-07, 11:30 AM
Well......opinions people?

TrueBrit
04-09-07, 11:37 AM
Well......opinions people?

Tivo'd it...watched Planet Earth instead...

What did anyone else think?

I heard it was kind of slow....

SteveH
04-09-07, 11:54 AM
I think it laid the groundwork for the rest of the season. The RICO case, Bobby and T going at it, things like that could dominate this year. This episode was unusually void of much of the cast. Just family, this time.

G.
05-08-07, 02:11 PM
OK, caught Sunday's episode May 6th).

It was much better than the first 2 episodes (or is it 3? See what I mean??).

But is it just me that can see the rest of the season in it's entirety just from the events in the 3rd episode??
STOP IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET!!!!! TIVO ALERT!!!!!!

Chrissy is going to whack a few more, definitely Pauilie, maybe Tony.
Tony just broke open a huge "terra" plot.
AJ found his new calling. The Inheiritor.
Seems too straightforward, really. Anyone?

Speculation:
Chrissy Turn State's, do drugs in Arizona under Witness Protection. AJ find him?? Whack-a-mole!
(wild) T goes State's?? Add K5000 paper, retires in style?? Better not!:flame:

Wheel-Nut
05-08-07, 03:23 PM
I think AJ gets wacked by Phil's crew and then the war starts. Tony turns evidence and goes into witness protection, you can't kill Tony, too many "sequal" possibilities . . . just a guess.

Elmo T
05-08-07, 03:43 PM
It was all the product of the imagination of a autistic boy named Tommy and his Northern New Jersey snowglobe - then fade to black. ;)

Seriously though - Everything I've read indicates that there will likely be numerous unresolved issue - no real ending.

dando
05-08-07, 04:28 PM
d00d, it's just a dream. None of it really happened. :gomer:

-Kevin

oddlycalm
05-08-07, 08:46 PM
The Sopranos broke new ground when it debuted, but after Deadwood, The Wire, etc., etc. it comes off a bit tired. It does appear that the wheels are about to come off for a few of the characters so maybe they will finish it in style.

oc

SteveH
05-08-07, 09:51 PM
Tony just broke open a huge "terra" plot.

However, T got the cell phone number from Chris. The Arabs don't know T, they did the arms deal with Chris. The Feds knock their down their terror cell and the next thing you know, Arabian 'justice' is visited upon Mr. Moltisanti.

Or not.

4 episodes left. :damn:

racermike
05-10-07, 10:41 AM
Least we know Paulie can go right into anti-landscaping if he wants to leave the life behind :D

Jag_Warrior
05-12-07, 03:14 PM
Based on what's happened so far, the potential is there for one helluva ending.

Not to self: if a mafioso come to my house late at night and needs help getting back on the wagon, best to either shoot him right away... or help him recite the 12 steps ASAP.
Dayuum, I can't shoot that straight when I'm sober! :eek:

Jag_Warrior
05-12-07, 03:21 PM
The Sopranos broke new ground when it debuted, but after Deadwood, The Wire, etc., etc. it comes off a bit tired. It does appear that the wheels are about to come off for a few of the characters so maybe they will finish it in style.

oc

I agree. Though Deadwood seems to have jumped the shark and probably won't be back (except for possibly a movie of some sort). But The Wire... that is probably the most disturbing, yet entertaining show that I've seen in a very long time. I get the feeling that I'm viewing how some people actually live in inner cities. And though it's fairly depressing, I can't stop watching.

Other than a couple of shows on SciFi, the ONLY drama series I watch are on HBO now. And I always took pride in saying how much I hated HBO in years past.

EDwardo
05-12-07, 03:23 PM
What about the Russian guy? How about he shows up and whacks Paulie? And everyone thinks Chris did it? And then Carmela catches Tony with his latest bimbo and runs over him with her car?

EDwardo
05-12-07, 03:28 PM
...the ONLY drama series I watch are on HBO now. ...

I thought Rome was outstanding.

Jag_Warrior
05-12-07, 04:36 PM

I certainly agree with that! At first I thought they would butcher it, by making it a modern politically correct interpretation, so I got into that one late. When I finally saw it, I was really sorry that I'd skipped so many episodes. They did take license with some of the supposed facts of history. But it was a very entertaining show, I thought.

I wonder how many people began pulling up accounts of that era on the internet or the library (the what?!), as I did?

FTG
05-12-07, 05:31 PM
They did take license with some of the supposed facts of history.

What were the biggies?

EDwardo
05-12-07, 05:43 PM
I certainly agree with that! At first I thought they would butcher it, by making it a modern politically correct interpretation, so I got into that one late. When I finally saw it, I was really sorry that I'd skipped so many episodes. They did take license with some of the supposed facts of history. But it was a very entertaining show, I thought.

I wonder how many people began pulling up accounts of that era on the internet or the library (the what?!), as I did?

I too was intrigued and did quite a bit of reading. I really don't recall any big factual errors. The early years of Octavian and his sister Octavia were altered for plot reasons in order to advance the fictional storyline of Pullo and Veronus.
Their story was the common thread. I did read that the major reason for its cancellation was expense. The production company was very meticulous in creating accurate dress, using the same fibers and materials for the most part. I was surprised to learn about the life of Octavian's general Agrippa. In addition to being an excellent general, he was also considered a superb architect. His grandson was Caligula and his great grandson was Nero.

Jag_Warrior
05-12-07, 06:49 PM
What were the biggies?

I agree with EDwardo that there was nothing huge, based on the accounts that I read shortly after the series concluded. But the series was largely based around the comings & goings of Pullo and Vorenus. They were the thread that connected many of the storylines anyway. But while they were actual people, they didn't seem to have as big a role in Roman history as the series suggests... or there's no evidence of it. Pullo's affair with Cleopatra and her having a child by him is fictional. Pullo and Vorenus trying to smuggle the child from Egypt back into Rome (near the end), and Vorenus being killed, is fictional - but it was good TV. And some of the timelines are off.

But if only to get people interested in studying (or refreshing their studies) of history, this is/was a great series.

EDwardo
05-12-07, 08:01 PM
There were quite a few memorable scenes in Rome. Pullo in the gladiator ring shouting thirteen his legion and Vorenus coming to his rescue. Pullo and Octavian confronting Vorenus's wife's lover. "I suppose we should torture him." "Why don't you cut off his finger?"
"Atia of the Julii. I curse you?

The town crier, the brothels, the public trial of Pullo, the curses, the interesting profanity and so on.

FTG
05-12-07, 10:22 PM
I thought they were fictional. I thought wrapping those two into real events was pretty cool. Especially making Cleopatra's baby. That was one of my favorite scenes in a long time in any movie or TV show.

Insomniac
05-13-07, 01:02 PM
I don't think Octavian actually slept with his sister either. I also think Octavia had more children with Mark Antony before he left for Egypt.

SteveH
05-13-07, 10:21 PM
Whoa! What an episode. Wow.

Jag_Warrior
05-13-07, 11:53 PM
Dayuuum! Double dayuuum! :eek:

TrueBrit
05-14-07, 09:04 AM

Me too...it was a regular 'appointment' show...bummer that it's all done now...

racermike
05-16-07, 01:45 AM
Wow

Finally watched the episode from sunday on the PVR.

I think I saw that coming, but I didnt. I think Chris would have died anyways with his injuries (coughing up blood is not good, plugged nose or not).

oddlycalm
05-16-07, 04:49 PM
Nice move flying out to LV to boink Sarah Shahi after putting Chris out of the game. :thumbup: What's the point in being a professional psychopath if you can't take time to pluck a few roses ? :gomer:

I keep waiting for them to have Gandolfini oink and snort...

oc

dando
05-16-07, 04:52 PM
I keep waiting for them to have Gandolfini oink and snort...

But then that wouldn't be acting.... :gomer:

Oh, and thx for the name, now I'm off to Google.... :D

-Kevin

Wally
05-16-07, 05:03 PM
Oh, and thx for the name, now I'm off to Google.... :D

-Kevin

She was fine....:thumbup:

dando
05-16-07, 05:21 PM

<LENNY>

http://www.sarahshahi.org/

</LENNY>

:eek: :cool: :thumbup:

-Kevin

Insomniac
05-17-07, 07:43 AM

She always is! :D

G.
05-17-07, 10:32 AM
She always is! :DShe is SO not hot! I mean, I looked all over, and I didn't see a single tatoo or extraneous piercing anywhere! No even the lower back tramp stamp!

What a dog.

(excuse me while I go howl for a while)

oddlycalm
05-17-07, 06:35 PM
I mean, I looked all over, and I didn't see a single tatoo or extraneous piercing anywhere! No even the lower back tramp stamp! Must have been sheer hell to have been the makeup artist that had to add the tats before every nude/sex scenes in "L Word"...:cool:

oc

Jag_Warrior
05-18-07, 02:42 AM
the lower back tramp stamp!

A new term for my vocabulary. :thumbup:

Wheel-Nut
05-18-07, 09:22 AM
A new term for my vocabulary. :thumbup:

google "tramp stamp"

Wally
05-21-07, 01:02 PM
Need a referral for good oral surgeon in the NY area....;)

racermike
05-22-07, 02:57 AM
Need a referral for good oral surgeon in the NY area....;)

CoCo got knocked the F out!!!!!!

http://www.moviemaze.de/celebs/0091/main01.jpg

Insomniac
05-22-07, 12:34 PM
CoCo got knocked the F out!!!!!!

http://www.moviemaze.de/celebs/0091/main01.jpg

I was surprised he was still alive. I thought Tony curbed him.

FTG
05-22-07, 01:11 PM
All you ever wanted to know about curbing:

http://www.slate.com/id/2163797/entry/2166659/

I'll make a prediction. Tony takes out Phil. Meadow killed in the crossfire. Carmela divorce. AJ and Junior in the looney bin. Tony victorious, but alone.

SteveH
06-03-07, 10:44 PM
Its on. It is on in a big way.

Who will be left standing?

I hate to see this series end.

racermike
06-04-07, 02:34 AM
War is on, who is gonna doublecross who

jcollins28
06-04-07, 01:12 PM
I think Tony takes a deal and turns into a rat. All of his main guys are gone his family life is going to hell. I just hope that bastard Phil dies a painful death.

Andrew Longman
06-04-07, 01:37 PM
I think Tony takes a deal and turns into a rat. All of his main guys are gone his family life is going to hell. I just hope that bastard Phil dies a painful death.

Do you see Tony mowing the lawn in some witness protection gig in Omaha?

Not me. Paulie whacks him. That's what I think

SteveH
06-04-07, 01:41 PM
I think Phil wins. Our hero goes down, either figuratively or for real. Having a small time operation like the Sopranos stand up against the NY family and succeeding doesn't sound too plausible. I'm no mob expert but that just doesn't seem to be something that would happen in real life. Plus Phil's in hiding. Although in the few scenes shown for the final episode its apparent he's visible. I can't imagine any of the Sopranos getting close to Phil.

SteveH
06-04-07, 01:45 PM
BTW - the first Bada Bing scene showed the boys at the bar, you could see two dancers in the background dancing to this Doors song:

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
Ill never look into your eyes...again

Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need...of some...strangers hand
In a...desperate land

Lost in a roman...wilderness of pain
And all the children are insane
All the children are insane
Waiting for the summer rain, yeah

Theres danger on the edge of town
Ride the kings highway, baby
Weird scenes inside the gold mine
Ride the highway west, baby

Ride the snake, ride the snake
To the lake, the ancient lake, baby
The snake is long, seven miles
Ride the snake...hes old, and his skin is cold

The west is the best
The west is the best
Get here, and well do the rest

The blue bus is callin us
The blue bus is callin us
Driver, where you taken us

The killer awoke before dawn, he put his boots on
He took a face from the ancient gallery
And he walked on down the hall
He went into the room where his sister lived, and...then he
Paid a visit to his brother, and then he
He walked on down the hall, and
And he came to a door...and he looked inside
Father, yes son, I want to kill you
Mother...i want to...**** you

Cmon baby, take a chance with us
And meet me at the back of the blue bus
Doin a blue rock
On a blue bus
Doin a blue rock
Cmon, yeah

Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

It hurts to set you free
But youll never follow me
The end of laughter and soft lies
The end of nights we tried to die

This is the end

perfect choice

chop456
06-04-07, 02:11 PM
Perfect choice? There's barely enough rhythm there to commence the appropriate parts to jigglin'. :D

oddlycalm
06-04-07, 04:58 PM
The scene where the entire crew from the 'Bing was out watching the carnage unfold was certainly amusing.

oc

Greg B
06-04-07, 05:21 PM
BTW - the first Bada Bing scene showed the boys at the bar, you could see two dancers in the background dancing to this Doors song:

perfect choice

Are you sure about the Doors song they were playing? I thought it was "When The Music over"
Pretty much the same effect though.

"When the music's over
Turn out the lights"

FTG
06-05-07, 08:34 AM
Pool was frozen over too.

From slate.com

I'm sure you noticed that Patsy Parisi managed to escape the ambush outside the Bing. What are we to make of that? My friend Glenn Garvin, television critic of the Miami Herald, posits that the botched hit on Phil Leotardo was the work of a mole, and he reminds us that Paulie was previously seen passing information to Phil's predecessor, Johnny Sack. Is it mere coincidence that when Phil was identifying the targets, he explicitly steered cleared of Paulie? But if Paulie sabotaged the Leotardo hit, then Patsy would have to have been in on it, too, because Patsy was the intermediary. But that fits. You may recall that waaaay back when Patsy belonged to Uncle Junior's crew, Patsy's brother, Phillip "Philly Spoons" Parisi, got whacked by Tony, and Patsy gave serious thought to capping Tony in return. He finally rejected the idea and instead exacted revenge by pissing in Tony's pool. This all makes the courtship by Patsy's son, Patrick, of one Meadow Soprano seem kind of sinister.

FTG
06-05-07, 09:49 PM
I can't believe no one mentioned "Flatbush Bikini Waxing."

Jag_Warrior
06-06-07, 09:55 PM
I say the Ruskie from the Pine Barrens episode (finally) makes his return. And he ain't happy. :saywhat: OK, that might be a stretch.

I see Tony getting taken out, but I don't think it'll be Phil or his guys that get him. It seems like that would be too obvious.

Maybe lil, worthless AJ wigs out again and pulls the trigger on Tony?

Jag_Warrior
06-06-07, 10:06 PM
Pool was frozen over too.

From slate.com

I'm sure you noticed that Patsy Parisi managed to escape the ambush outside the Bing. What are we to make of that? My friend Glenn Garvin, television critic of the Miami Herald, posits that the botched hit on Phil Leotardo was the work of a mole, and he reminds us that Paulie was previously seen passing information to Phil's predecessor, Johnny Sack. Is it mere coincidence that when Phil was identifying the targets, he explicitly steered cleared of Paulie? But if Paulie sabotaged the Leotardo hit, then Patsy would have to have been in on it, too, because Patsy was the intermediary. But that fits. You may recall that waaaay back when Patsy belonged to Uncle Junior's crew, Patsy's brother, Phillip "Philly Spoons" Parisi, got whacked by Tony, and Patsy gave serious thought to capping Tony in return. He finally rejected the idea and instead exacted revenge by pissing in Tony's pool. This all makes the courtship by Patsy's son, Patrick, of one Meadow Soprano seem kind of sinister.

Yeah, I'd forgotten about Patsy's brother. With a pack of double-crossing sociopaths, the storyline possibilities are almost endless, eh?

FTG
06-07-07, 07:13 AM
The Arabs are going the way of the Russians.

dando
06-08-07, 10:24 AM
I say the Ruskie from the Pine Barrens episode (finally) makes his return. And he ain't happy. :saywhat: OK, that might be a stretch.

A bud of mine actually mentioned this possibility the other day. :eek:

Actually, I thought I saw him in a Jersey toll booth last summer. ;)

~2 days and counting, kids.

-Kevin

SteveH
06-10-07, 10:36 PM
Well ****. I guess you can have whatever ending you want. At least, its nothing that was speculated.

Kind of like the end of last year's season when the family was all gathered at the Soprano's at Christmas and AJ's girl at the time told Carmela she had a beautiful house. It was straight out of Currier & Ives. It was kind of like that, only not. Very much not.

Brilliant, as usual.

dando
06-10-07, 10:37 PM
:flame: :irked: :saywhat:

:gomer:

-Kevin

Jag_Warrior
06-10-07, 10:58 PM
:p :p

What an amazingly non American ending for an episode titled "Made In America". Bravo! :thumbup:

I am a little disappointed that they didn't use my song suggestion during the final credits though. I only get a good idea about once every ten years... and I gave this one away fer nuthin'?!

Now the town of Jersey City is quieting down again
I'm sitting in a gambling club called the Lion's Den
The TV set been blown up, every bit of it is gone
Ever since the nightly news show that the Monkey Man was on

I guess I'll to to Florida and get myself some sun
There ain't no more opportunity here, everything's been done
Sometime I think of Tweeter, sometime I think of Jan
Sometime I don't think about nothing but the Monkey Man
http://thephoenix.com/SoxBlog/content/binary/black.jpg

SteveH
06-11-07, 12:43 AM
http://blog.nj.com/alltv/2007/06/sopranos_rewind_made_in_americ.html#more

great review, wish I had found this sooner, he reviewed every episode and must have taken a ton of notes.

SteveH
06-11-07, 01:50 AM
taken from comments posted at a Sopranos forum

Tony's dead. (Sorry but this is going to be a long comment.)

A) First episode of this season Bobby says you don't hear it when you're shot.

B) Second to last episode of this season, Tony flashes to Bobby saying you don't hear it when you're shot.

C) The entire story arc was about Tony - when Tony's gone, the arc is done.

D) In the diner, every time someone walked through the door, the perspective changed to Tony's as he looked up

E) After the last bell jingle, just as the perspective changed to Tony's everything went black and silent - as though the person whose perspective we were to shift to was no longer alive

F) The cat was a reminder that Tony killed Chris, and had Adriana killed. The cat was a reminder that Tony's a bad guy - who has it coming.

G) There was so much symmetry between Phil's execution in front of his family and Tony's last moments

H) We all know how much Godfather III ruined the Godfather movies. I think the focus on Meadow was a reference to the Godfather. David Chase didn't end it the way Godfather III ended. This time the boss gets killed.

I) Every other episode ended in music during the credits. This one had no music because Tony's dead.

J) Episode titles have always meant something. This episode's title referred to Bobby's gift of the gun to Tony. When he gave it to him he made the comment about how everything would just go silent when you were shot.

K) The ending was so incredibly brilliant. We all felt what it was like to be Tony in those final five minutes. We all felt nervous, anxious, just as he must have felt. After being absorbed into Tony's experience, we were left with silence and blackness like death because...

Tony is dead.

Joelski
06-11-07, 02:55 AM

No he's not. I have proof.

;)

FTG
06-11-07, 09:55 AM
"Tony is dead."

Don't stop believing.

TrueBrit
06-11-07, 11:58 AM
Wow, that was a big fat nothing....:thumdown:

Phil getting clipped:thumbup:

The only real question is how long until the inevitable movie gets made. I'll say early/midsummer 2009.

SteveH
06-11-07, 12:04 PM
Lots of action on this episode, another synopsis from here
http://digg.com/movies/The_Sopranos_Series_Finale_What_Did_You_Think

OK, at first I was really angry. I mean really, really angry. I can't believe though that no-one has posted by now what happened. The only thing I saw that was right, was that in the last scene we are seeing through Tony's eyes. Remember when he was speaking with Bobby...basically saying that you don't see it happening?

So here is what I found out. The guy at the bar is also credited as Nikki Leotardo. The same actor played him in the first part of season 6 during a brief sit down concerning the future of Vito. That wasn't that long ago. Apparently, he is the nephew of Phil. Phil's brother Nikki Senior was killed in 1976 in a car accident. Absolutely Genius!!!! David Chase is truly rewarding the true fans who pay attention to detail.

So the point would have been that life continues and we may never know the end of the Sopranos. But if you pay attention to the history, you will find that all the answers lie in the characters in the restaurant. The trucker was the brother of the guy who was robbed by Christopher in Season 2. Remember the DVD players? The trucker had to identify the body. The boy scouts were in the train store and the black guys at the end were the ones who tried to kill Tony and only clipped him in the ear (was that season 2 or 3?).

Absolutely incredible!!!! There were three people in the restaurant who had reason to kill Tony and then it just ends. This was Chase's way of proving that he will not escape his past. It will not go on forever despite that he would like it to "don't stop". Not the fans!!! Tony would like it to keep going but just as we have to say goodbye, so does he. No more Tony and I guess we are supposed to be happy that Meadow didn't get clipped as well (she would have been between the shooter and Tony) since she is the only one worth a crap in that family.

Thank you David Chase for making it so obscure that I feel bad for hating you at first. Absolutely amazing!!!!"

Wheel-Nut
06-11-07, 12:25 PM
^^ Reading that quote I realize I just watch TV for the entertainment it provides.

chop456
06-11-07, 12:29 PM
Now that your stories are over, all you ladies can get back to that quilting you've been putting off. :p

Wally
06-11-07, 12:44 PM
I thought it was fantastic.......classic David Chase.:thumbup:

G.
06-11-07, 01:09 PM
Lots of action on this episode, another synopsis from here
http://digg.com/movies/The_Sopranos_Series_Finale_What_Did_You_Think
I'm in the camp that life went on for them. We got killed in the end, not Tony. We didn't see it coming. The screen went black for US.
So the black screen means that we the viewers got whacked? That's just lazy filmmaking. They should have tracked us all down and really killed us.:rofl:

SteveH
06-11-07, 01:51 PM
That explains it G. I'm dead. :cry: :(

Wally
06-11-07, 02:17 PM
Loved the comment about Phil being the worst wheel chock ever.....:laugh:

Andrew Longman
06-11-07, 03:37 PM

Pretty good summation/analysis IMO. Add in the bit from a previous episode and from a Goodfellows (Godfather?) scene where a gun was hidden behind a toilet in a mens room and its a good bet Chase would steal the idea again.

The only thing that points another was is the Italian mob always have had a thing about not whacking a guy in front of his family. They detest Russion because they do it, and Colombians even more because they will whack your entire family too.

But it might be fitting because Phil was taken out in front of his family.

My bet is there will be no movie and if there is it will be set in the past, perhaps with someone else playing a young Tony. Most of the actors, Galdonfini esp., are pretty much done with the characters and Chase doesn't seem the ty0pe to milk it. He'd rather use the fame for a new project.

Joelski
06-11-07, 03:38 PM
Now that your stories are over, all you ladies can get back to that quilting you've been putting off. :p

Your favorite show sucks. :gomer:

skidmarks
06-11-07, 03:57 PM
The guy at the bar is also credited as Nikki Leotardo. The same actor played him in the first part of season 6 during a brief sit down concerning the future of Vito. That wasn't that long ago. Apparently, he is the nephew of Phil. Phil's brother Nikki Senior was killed in 1976 in a car accident.

Wrong, http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/111-06092007-1360360.html

beaner
06-11-07, 08:18 PM
as I posted on another forum

a movie....................

Ankf00
06-11-07, 09:29 PM
alright, who let in the frijolero? :saywhat:

SteveH
06-11-07, 10:29 PM
Just think of the money they could have made; stippers and holy water by the gallon. :rofl:

Andrew Longman
06-12-07, 09:06 AM
Exclusive interview with Chase:

http://www.nj.com/columns/ledger/sepinwall/index.ssf?/base/columns-0/1181623651270570.xml&coll=1

Says everything you need to know about the ending is in the finale

Kahauna Dreamer
06-12-07, 10:22 AM
The Wire still beats the hell out of Sopranos...:rofl: :laugh: :D

Joelski
06-12-07, 11:06 AM
The Wire still beats the hell out of Sopranos, IMHO...:rofl: :laugh: :D

Fixed that for ya. ;)

beaner
06-12-07, 11:13 AM
alright, who let in the frijolero? :saywhat:

I have the nasty habit of popping up. :D

Kahauna Dreamer
06-12-07, 11:16 AM
Fixed that for ya. ;)
Er...that would be IM NOT SO HO :D :p ;)

Ankf00
06-12-07, 11:19 AM
Pasadena? sucks for you :gomer:

JLMannin
06-12-07, 11:44 AM
My wife told me that everyone in the resturant at the end had lost someone as a result of Tony pulling the trigger. I think she saw it on one ot the morning talk shows.

G.
06-12-07, 12:01 PM
My wife told me that everyone in the resturant at the end had lost someone as a result of Tony pulling the trigger. I think she saw it on one ot the morning talk shows.
That's been debunked.

Kahauna Dreamer
06-12-07, 12:05 PM
Pasadena? sucks for you :gomer:
Please check PMs :)

dando
06-12-07, 12:41 PM

Aw, are you still pizzled that Murphy Brown got cancelled? :gomer: ;)

-Kevin

Joelski
06-12-07, 01:15 PM
Aw, are you still pizzled that Murphy Brown got cancelled? :gomer: ;)

-Kevin

He's an avid Ally McBeal fan...