PDA

View Full Version : junky

Jayblues
04-05-07, 12:02 AM
Just spent some time chatting to Junky. He is in for the season at DCR. Seat fitting tomorrow and announcments/press etc to follow to make it offical. he has a female team mate.

tantra
04-05-07, 12:11 AM
Good for Junky!
Folks have criticized him here for whining, but he is a very hard racer and I've always enjoyed his work.
I'm happy to cheer for Bruno anytime, anywhere.
DC's team should be fun to watch this.

rabbit
04-05-07, 12:22 AM
:cool::thumbup:

devilmaster
04-05-07, 12:26 AM
And now Dale Coyne is one of the superteams :rofl:

nrc
04-05-07, 12:28 AM
I hope Coyne gets to keep his top driver for a full season this year.

Jayblues
04-05-07, 12:33 AM
I hope Coyne gets to keep his top driver for a full season this year.

yeah - i specifically asked Burno that and he said it was for the full season. BTW he might still do A1GP brans hach (?) the week after Houston

TravelGal
04-05-07, 01:09 AM
I actually don't mind Junky but I would have preferred Servia.

Then again Junky was second MANY times and Servia was only second once. :\

Warlock!
04-05-07, 08:39 AM
Never thought I would be, but I'm truly happy he landed a seat in champcar. Veterans are a good thing.

chop456
04-05-07, 08:50 AM
I'd hate to see any driver's career essentially ended by some IRL hack's ineptitude.

Even other IRL hacks.

Insomniac
04-05-07, 08:54 AM
Good news. I think the whining has really been reduced on his part personally. I know I've grown to like Bruno over the years. I am glad he's back.

diamond dave
04-05-07, 09:00 AM
Good for Blinky:thumbup:
I give this news = 3 Vespa's

Don Quixote
04-05-07, 09:05 AM
This is good. :cool:

spinner26
04-05-07, 09:36 AM
If it comes down to dollars and cents I see Kat staying when times get tough at DC IFthe rumor is true that she is an employee of KK.

Wonder if BJ had to bring cabbage or if he is driving for free.

Insomniac
04-05-07, 10:01 AM
If it comes down to dollars and cents I see Kat staying when times get tough at DC IFthe rumor is true that she is an employee of KK.

Wonder if BJ had to bring cabbage or if he is driving for free.

When she signed on with PKV, she got a 2 year deal, so KK will be paying her whether she drives or not. I don't think Bruno is bringing money with him.

jcollins28
04-05-07, 10:43 AM
I like Junky always have. I think he is by far one of the most underrated drivers in the series. I think we will see him get DCR a win this year.

gromit
04-05-07, 11:26 AM
Good news! Hopefully, Oriol will land a ride sometime before the end of the season as well.

Racing Truth
04-05-07, 11:55 AM
Good news! Hopefully, Oriol will land a ride sometime before the end of the season as well.

Yeah, well, maybe pigs will come flyin' out of my rear end too, but I doubt it. Oriol isn't going to get any money to bring to a team all of a sudden.

cameraman
04-05-07, 01:47 PM
Yeah, well, maybe pigs will come flyin' out of my rear end too, but I doubt it. Oriol isn't going to get any money to bring to a team all of a sudden.

Yet the shiney new CCWS web site lists 20 drivers, the 17 we know about plus Zsolt as a test driver and Philippe & Servia as ???

Jayblues
04-05-07, 01:52 PM
Yet the shiney new CCWS web site lists 20 drivers, the 17 we know about plus Zsolt as a test driver and Philippe & Servia as ???

Phillippe is here too, i think the only thing he is driving this weekend flew in from Australia last night ;) . he was spotted picking her up at the airport last night.

opinionated ow
04-06-07, 10:17 AM
that should be good for both katherine and junky, they seem to drive pretty similar so it shouyld work out well me thinks.