PDA

View Full Version : Rahal Announced

Wheel-Nut
03-29-07, 04:06 PM
Officially announced.

http://www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=11364

LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. (March 29, 2007) - Newman/Haas/Lanigan Racing (NHLR) announced today that 18-year-old American Graham Rahal will join the team for the 2007 Champ Car World Series season. MEDI | ZONE will be the primary sponsor of the No. 2 race car.

"It's an honor and dream to drive for Newman/Haas/Lanigan Racing," said Graham Rahal, 18, who finished second in the Champ Car Atlantic championship last season and is in the midst of his senior year of high school in New Albany, Ohio. "My dad always told me it was his dream to drive a car for Mr. Newman and Mr. Haas and now I've got a leg up on him. I'm looking forward to working with our new sponsor MEDI | ZONE and to spread the word on wellness and living a healthy lifestyle."

I guess you really don't realize how young these kids are until you read it.

Anteater
03-29-07, 07:46 PM
Finally!!!!!! :thumbup: :)

The Doctor
03-29-07, 07:55 PM
Plus the Rahalmobile will be a Goobers livery, which is really cool. :thumbup:

tantra
03-30-07, 01:23 AM
I hope he doesn't have to do ads for the company, particularly the weight loss prodects.

MEDI-ZONE "Official Health and Wellness Program" for the Champ Car World series. A cutting edge leader in the health and wellness industry, MEDI ZONE provides programs, products and services in the areas of medically supervised weight loss, weight maintenance, wellness and performance. They are also the exclusive providers of health, wellness and performance systems by Dr. Barry Sears, best selling author of the Zone Diet. With their comprehensive knowledge and background in the fields of health, performance and endurance , they seem a perfect fit with the series and it's drivers."

chop456
03-30-07, 01:29 AM
"...they seem a perfect fit with the series and it's drivers."

And the other team car.

Anteater
04-02-07, 06:43 PM
Thanks for pointing that out, chop--the irony got past me until now! :D