PDA

View Full Version : BTCC Brands Hatch

FCYTravis
03-29-07, 12:23 PM
I know this is a longshot, but I'm heading to Europe for spring break and it just so happens that I touch down in time to hit the British Touring Car Championship round at Brands Hatch on Sunday. Anyone else up for a couple brews at Hailwoods? :cool:

Easy
03-29-07, 04:29 PM
I know this is a longshot, but I'm heading to Europe for spring break and it just so happens that I touch down in time to hit the British Touring Car Championship round at Brands Hatch on Sunday. Anyone else up for a couple brews at Hailwoods? :cool:

Thanks for the 3 day heads up. I might have pulled the trigger with a little notice. Enjoy Kent, its sunny in the spring.:D

Does sound cool, have fun. Remember, pubs close at 11, bars are open late.

TrueBrit
04-02-07, 02:11 PM
Can't make it unfortunately...however I will be there over Bank Holiday Monday at the end of May to watch the Master Series historics....Anyone that makes it to my local gets a free pint...

Luke
04-29-07, 04:13 PM
Well this past month it has been very good weather in england ironically. was 28c a few sundays ago. crazy. whilst the rest of europe is overcast we have great weather :confused: even hotter then mexico apparently..

the BTCC is fun to watch. I have been to Brands hatch before but not for the BTCC. BTCC i went to were thruxton and Silverstone.
some times you can get in with out paying, but its not much anyway.
Also you can sometimes get to the pit / infield side sometimes without paying, but if you have to its only I think £5 for a paddock pass which is worth it. I met Mansell in the pits as his sons raced formula bmw last year.
viewing, the start/finish straight grandstands are the best, for the indy circuit you can see the whole track...

i don't really follow the btcc anymore, but what layout is it and the date? I am only an hour away from the circuit and may make the visit...

:)