PDA

View Full Version : Who watches PINKS?

OW
03-28-07, 09:36 PM
Do you think it is a stupid show? Or do you enjoy it?

nissan gtp
03-28-07, 09:42 PM
I enjoyed the earlier shows, now it's manged too much in the newer ones

compared to other stuff, it's good TV

Tim
03-28-07, 10:06 PM
For how cool amd cocky the people on that show think they are they must have the smallest dicks in all of television.

Indy
03-28-07, 10:37 PM
As our vacationing friend Spickly would say, weak sauce.

racermike
03-29-07, 12:49 AM
More Monster Garage .. Less Pinks

Tedminator
03-29-07, 09:23 AM
I saw a couple episodes awhile back.. it was a fun couple of halfhours.

Havent seen it lately, although this upcoming snowmobile dragrace I might tune in for.. that and the one in Moroso which is a local track for me.

Wheel-Nut
03-29-07, 12:27 PM
I thought it was funny when the host of Pinks jumped on the crotch rocket and then dumps it in front of the crowd!! :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc55jV255mU

Andrew Longman
03-29-07, 12:44 PM
I tried it once and couldn't hang with it. Everyone on it seemed to be wankers and worthy of misery.

SPEED is mostly a memory for me now. No WRC. No F1 Decade. No Isle of Man TT. Too much nascar to even bother checking the listings most of the time.

BMEP
03-30-07, 05:53 PM
I thought it was funny when the host of Pinks jumped on the crotch rocket and then dumps it in front of the crowd!! :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc55jV255mU

Pinks: Lose the bike, lose your pride. :)

RHR_Fan
03-30-07, 09:09 PM
I tried it once and couldn't hang with it. Everyone on it seemed to be wankers and worthy of misery.

SPEED is mostly a memory for me now. No WRC. No F1 Decade. No Isle of Man TT. Too much nascar to even bother checking the listings most of the time.

They're not showing F1 decade this season? :confused: Or has it just not started yet?

cameraman
03-30-07, 11:30 PM
They're not showing F1 decade this season? :confused: Or has it just not started yet?

It seems to be gone:flame:

Heeltoe
04-01-07, 10:05 PM
It seems to be gone:flame:

Yeah, it was a 3-yr deal (03-05 / 93-95 seasons) as part of their last F1 package, they didn't show it last year either and it's not part of the new package. one of the few good shows that to come out of the speed channel era and of course it's gone.

as for pinks, i've watched a few when nothing else is on, but the show could just be done in 2 mins for the races themselves, I don't care about all the bs in between

oddlycalm
04-02-07, 02:14 PM
Everyone on it seemed to be wankers and worthy of misery. Agreed, real wankers + phony loss of vehicle = terminally lame.

oc