PDA

View Full Version : Kiwi TV?

Kiwifan
03-27-07, 09:23 PM
The latest SKY Guide has nothing for April. We are racing in April aren't we? :flame:

On the bright side I still have my tickets for October. Someones going to get a talking to if I can get behind the gate. ;) Remember us fans? We love to watch! ;)

It's been a bad day so sorry for the rant but unless someone comes up with something, quickly..

Rusty.

Robstar
03-27-07, 10:49 PM
Looks like we're only getting the Surfers round (as part of the V8 broadcast)... :mad:

G.
03-27-07, 10:55 PM
Canadians, Oz, NZ's, I feel for ya. Damn, that's really stupid to not include you guys.

Hope still out there, right?

opinionated ow
03-27-07, 11:17 PM
Canadians, Oz, NZ's, I feel for ya. Damn, that's really stupid to not include you guys.

for some. i have given up. i figure i will be an internet fan, if my interest can be maintained. i follow alms and have only seen one race.

jonovision_man
03-28-07, 07:28 AM

A little. It's not the end of the world entirely for Canadians, almost all of us get NBC/ABC/CBS/FOX, so I will see:

- Las Vegas
- Long Beach
- Portland
- Cleveland
- Road America
- Phoenix

And hopefully there's at least a Canadian station covering the Canadian races! :shakehead Global, maybe?

So that covers off some of the schedule anyway.

Still... not good enough! Oz and Canada have been so good to the series for so long, to give us the shaft is unacceptable.

jono

Kiwifan
03-28-07, 02:23 PM
Good luck and enjoy jono. Maybe HQ has more to worry about than us Colonial fans watching TV eh? ;)

Take care bro,

Rusty.

jonovision_man
03-28-07, 05:12 PM
Good luck and enjoy jono. Maybe HQ has more to worry about than us Colonial fans watching TV eh? ;)

For sure... they're still working on putting together something worth broadcasting! :saywhat:

jono

oddlycalm
03-28-07, 07:11 PM
Oz and Canada have been so good to the series for so long, to give us the shaft is unacceptable. Quite right and it's lame beyond words. :thumdown: Why they seem intent on killing off entire fan bases is a mystery to me.

oc

cameraman
03-29-07, 03:45 PM
Given the content of this thread, this quote makes absolutely no sense.

It’s been a long and busy off season – Champ Car has secured stronger domestic and international television partners, our next generation race car, and new venues – new markets in Las Vegas, Europe, China and Phoenix.

So I ask you, WTF is he talking about???

jonovision_man
03-29-07, 06:49 PM
Given the content of this thread, this quote makes absolutely no sense.

So I ask you, WTF is he talking about???

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be an agreement that hasn't yet be announced...

One for Canada... another for Oz... please! :)

jono

peasant
03-29-07, 10:33 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be an agreement that hasn't yet be announced...

One for Canada... another for Oz... please! :)

jono

I Love an optimist:D

There is a way to get your -delayed- fix. PM me if you want it.