PDA

View Full Version : AHHH, I love the smell of a good trainwreck in the morning.

Racing Truth
03-27-07, 02:38 PM
12 days 'til Vegas, 10 confirmed drivers.

That is all.:tony:

And no, I'm NOT at all happy about this. This is, folks, embarrassing.

Andrew Longman
03-27-07, 03:08 PM
I'll drive. And they don't even have to pay me.

Better let me know soon so I can book a flight and hotel though.

Winston Wolfe
03-27-07, 03:17 PM
I am trying so damn hard to stay focused and get to know the dribbers for this series, but the situation we find ourselves in is bordering on ludicrous at this point in time....
I'll still be a LB this year, and hope they have things figgered out by SJ which would be my next hope of attending a race \ event \ beach volleyball game

Gnam
03-27-07, 03:29 PM
2007 Vegas Easter Egg Hunt/Driver Announcments

Hidden around the track will be 8-10 Golden Easter Eggs each containing a key to a Panoz DP01. The lucky drivers who find an egg will automatically be offered a one race deal with the team of the Easter Bunny's choosing.

Drivers will be selected for other rounds of the CCWS according to each festival's signature event. For example, a beach volleyball tournament will decide the lineup in Long Beach, while in Houston drivers will be selected by the results of the soy finger painting competition.

G.
03-27-07, 03:33 PM

Hidden around the track will be 8-10 Golden Easter Eggs each containing a key to a Panoz DP01. The lucky drivers who find an egg will automatically be offered a one race deal with the team of the Easter Bunny's choosing.

Drivers will be selected for other rounds of the CCWS according to each festival's signature event. For example, a beach volleyball tournament will decide the lineup in Long Beach, while in Houston drivers will be selected by the results of the soy finger painting competition.:laugh:

I didn't plan on getting to the track that early, but I guess I have to!

Racing Truth
03-27-07, 03:35 PM

Drivers will be selected for other rounds of the CCWS according to each festival's signature event. For example, a beach volleyball tournament will decide the lineup in Long Beach, while in Houston drivers will be selected by the results of the soy finger painting competition.

:rofl:

BTW: Since NismoZ will no doubt post it, Marxie says the G. Rahal deal is FINALLY done. Good.

Andrew Longman
03-27-07, 03:39 PM
:rofl:

BTW: Since NismoZ will no doubt post it, Marxie says the G. Rahal deal is FINALLY done. Good.

Could that POSSIBLY mean that the other signings will now happen? It settled one of the moving parts, enough people blinked, and now the bar's been set for who pays what?

Sort of how NFL draft signings don't happen until the pick ahead gets signed.

Just wishing.

dando
03-27-07, 04:09 PM
Is Dunno available? :gomer: :saywhat: :shakehead

-Kevin

Insomniac
03-27-07, 04:28 PM
Could that POSSIBLY mean that the other signings will now happen? It settled one of the moving parts, enough people blinked, and now the bar's been set for who pays what?

Sort of how NFL draft signings don't happen until the pick ahead gets signed.

Just wishing.

Yeah, I hate it when all the teams are just waiting for the Graham deal to fall apart so they can snap him up. :p

Rogue Leader
03-27-07, 05:57 PM
Hey I do have an IMSA license, can I drive? I can pay... like $20

Hard Driver
03-27-07, 11:32 PM
Hey I do have an IMSA license, can I drive? I can pay... like $20

Pick me... I'll pay $50

RTKar
03-28-07, 07:10 AM
Is Dunno available? :gomer: :saywhat: :shakehead

-Kevin

I dunno