PDA

View Full Version : Old faces, new places?

RHR_Fan
03-24-07, 10:53 PM
With Jag making an appearance again it got me thinking of handles/people that I haven't heard from in a while.

Floridacartfan - anyone know what happened to him?

He's the first person I thought of. Anyone else come to mind that we haven't heard from in a while?

~Nicole

Napoleon
03-25-07, 06:17 AM
DaveL

Kiwifan
03-25-07, 06:38 AM
anait

Actually, there's quite a few. :(

KLang
03-25-07, 08:37 AM
DaveL

He still posts in the political forum at TF. He was posting at Dolan's place also. Howard may have shown him the door.

RHR_Fan
03-25-07, 09:35 AM
anait

Actually, there's quite a few. :(

I think I've seen anait over at CCF a few times. It said she hasn't logged in since the end of October, but she just may lurk here (and there) w/o signing in.

Who else are you thinking of?

~Nicole

OW
03-25-07, 09:39 AM
FCF is often still visiting #7thgear...chat ... we are a small but friendly gang...

RobG, Ow and FCF

http://user.mc.net/~spina/images/Friends/RobG-FCFow1000.jpg

Jag_Warrior
03-25-07, 12:01 PM
I see many of the familiar names here or on other boards. But what happened to Tall1, Kellner, racer2c and Brickman?

I'm sure there are many others I will wonder about, but it's hard to figure out who is or isn't still here. Glad to see that most everyone else is still here... as best I can tell.

jcollins28
03-25-07, 12:28 PM
Brickman is here and at Dolans send him a PM.

Insomniac
03-25-07, 03:06 PM
I see many of the familiar names here or on other boards. But what happened to Tall1, Kellner, racer2c and Brickman?

I'm sure there are many others I will wonder about, but it's hard to figure out who is or isn't still here. Glad to see that most everyone else is still here... as best I can tell.

racer2c is still here, he opened a new account after retiring racer2c. I believe Mike Kellner is/was here as well.

TravelGal
03-27-07, 01:22 AM
I think about racerbren. I met him in St. Pete. He was never a big poster but a great race fan and very nice guy.

Xen and teracorona can also be found in the 7G IRC chat from time to time. They have never joined another board. Tera lurks. Xen doesn't, or so he says. ;)

When Crapwagon was fairly new there as a guy named Holy Crap. One day he wrote that he had had enough and was giving up. That was before the bankruptcy. I often wish I knew what happened to him. Seemed to be a good sort and I adored the name.

Don't see much of bigtallgoof, another name I love. Erock seems to have disappeared unless he has another moniker or sticks with one of those other boards I don't read or can't see.

There are lots more. There was AmandasMom or something like that. Yow, my brain cells are getting a workout.

Spicoli
03-27-07, 07:20 AM
Erock seems to have disappeared unless he has another moniker or sticks with one of those other boards I don't read or can't see.

The Skullett (ERock) is alive and well. Spent some time with him at RA lst fall. As is Hink (aka ChamCar Jesus).

And Brickman has found a nice new place to post his fencesitting butt at smackforum. We actually get a few other old names there.

TravelGal
03-28-07, 04:31 PM
The Skullett (ERock)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just wondered if he posted.

...........still laughing at the Skullett

Note to others, if you've ever met the big E, you know where of Spicoli speaks.

Smackforum, eh? Don't know if that's the proper stomping grounds for a proper 'gal like me. :bats eyes:

RHR_Fan
03-28-07, 07:32 PM
Smackforum, eh? Don't know if that's the proper stomping grounds for a proper 'gal like me. :bats eyes:

I checked it out once. All you need to do is take a look and then you'll know if it's proper stomping grounds. ;)

~Nicole

extramundane
03-28-07, 09:29 PM

I'm not sure it's proper stomping grounds for anyone. http://www.smackforum.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Kahauna Dreamer
03-28-07, 09:37 PM
I'm not sure it's proper stomping grounds for anyone. http://www.smackforum.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
everyone is welcome...come down from the seat of judgment and join! :D

eiregosod
03-28-07, 09:41 PM

bring a big shield and a big sword. :D

RHR_Fan
03-28-07, 10:16 PM

So size matters?

extramundane
03-28-07, 10:41 PM
So size matters?

It's not about the size, but how strong the hate is.

OK, it's about the size too.

Kahauna Dreamer
03-28-07, 10:46 PM
you forgot "a sense of humour/humor" ;) :D

Kahauna Dreamer
03-28-07, 10:48 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just wondered if he posted.

you should join

TravelGal
03-29-07, 01:01 AM
you should join

Thanks. Nicest thing anyone has said all day.

I'm not sure I speak llama. And what are all those floating bunnies? I'd need a tutorial first, I'm afraid. Then some sunglasses and maybe some rubber gloves to protect my fingers as I type.

It's quite a place you've got there. Assuming you are the Big Kahauna that runs it.

G.
03-29-07, 11:29 AM

Amazing. I've only met him a couple of times, exchanged pleasantries, but I know exactly who Skullett is.:laugh: :rofl:

Good guy. Scares kids. Even more than rocket.;)

FLCARTfan
04-04-07, 10:33 PM
With Jag making an appearance again it got me thinking of handles/people that I haven't heard from in a while.

Floridacartfan - anyone know what happened to him?

He's the first person I thought of. Anyone else come to mind that we haven't heard from in a while?

~Nicole

Hey Nicole :)

TravelGal
04-05-07, 01:12 AM
Hey FCF. Good to see you around these parts. Jump on in. We've got a new race season to talk about. :D

RHR_Fan
04-05-07, 12:46 PM
Yay FCF! How be the kids?

Ratattack
04-05-07, 10:42 PM
Lots of people gone and Lots of people changing names on all the boards.

I am glad I can still get in here and read up on things.:cool:

Smack has old dudes around there also..

oddlycalm
04-06-07, 02:40 PM
what happened to Tall1, Kellner, racer2c and Brickman? Brick is always around dolans and Kellner shows up from time to time.

oc

TravelGal
04-07-07, 01:27 AM
Lots of people gone and Lots of people changing names on all the boards.

I am glad I can still get in here and read up on things.:cool:

Smack has old dudes around there also..

AH! I recognize you! At least the screen name. Good to see you. Sorry we don't have avatars so you could have that cool rat.

Cripes, I'm lucky I can remember what I posted where. If I had different names, I'd really be lost.