PDA

View Full Version : GMAFB

cameraman
03-21-07, 02:39 PM
http://www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=11348

It was left to RuSPORT driver Justin Wilson to reveal the link-up between the two streamlined one-car teams during the Top Three press conference at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.

Nice way to run things:flame:

Anyone want to put odds on CDW renewing that sponsorship?

devilmaster
03-21-07, 02:45 PM
insert Tara joke/crack here

Look at the money they're saving though! No more PR people, just have the driver do it! :shakehead

NismoZ
03-21-07, 03:45 PM
If that team does implode and Wison decides to stick around my guess is N/H/L takes him on. For '08? Announcement coming in Dec.:gomer:

RTKar
03-21-07, 07:27 PM
If that team does implode and Wison decides to stick around my guess is N/H/L takes him on. For '08? Announcement coming in Dec.:gomer:

December, So soon? You're giving them far too much credit. :gomer:

Insomniac
03-21-07, 07:28 PM
The thing that's kind of stupid to me is to not race under one banner. Should've renamed the team and come across as a 2 car team. Tagliani and Wilson are two good drivers. I know us here would know the underlying business, but to many, they'd seem like a team.

Cam
03-21-07, 09:21 PM
RuTitsports racing???? Unacceptable! :shakehead

DagoFast
03-21-07, 09:28 PM
^^^

Amazing as it may seem, I think a gomer on the the old indyscar boards may have stumbled on to the correct team name for this abortion: "CrockofSorts". :(

cyclepath
03-21-07, 11:40 PM
The thing that's kind of stupid to me is to not race under one banner. Should've renamed the team and come across as a 2 car team. Tagliani and Wilson are two good drivers. I know us here would know the underlying business, but to many, they'd seem like a team.

How about something really stupid like "R" SPORTS!!:shakehead

Spicoli
03-22-07, 12:51 AM
How about something really stupid like "R" SPORTS!!:shakehead

http://i7.tinypic.com/2mecs9i.jpg

With Paul G at the helm,,,,all idiocy is ,,possible.

TravelGal
03-22-07, 01:12 AM
insert Tara joke/crack here

Look at the money they're saving though! No more PR people, just have the driver do it! :shakehead

Hey, Tara's been gone from RuSport for about 18 months now. Are you saying the memory lingers on? Or, did I miss a stint with PG?

edit: But the real question is--Does this mean the legendary RuSport hospitality tent will descend to the depths of the usually non-existent Rocketsports?

If you're thinking, WTF, these comments are nothing but sarcasm because I still think it's so awful that it is beyond comprehension. Wasn't it Spickly who told us grasshoppers about it weeks ago?

Insomniac
03-22-07, 09:00 AM
Hey, I'm just saying it would've looked better if they made it one team instead of this co-habitation technical partnership. I mean, Carl Russo is gone. They could just race under the Rocketsports banner.

G.
03-22-07, 10:41 AM
TitsRUsSports

Nah. Sounds too nice.

TravelGal
03-23-07, 03:56 PM
TitsRUsSports

:rofl: :rofl:

Jervis Tetch 1
03-23-07, 06:56 PM
:laugh:

opinionated ow
03-26-07, 10:20 AM
this is seriously bad news. i have heard j wilson is pretty po'd about it...