PDA

View Full Version : Who is driving where?

Insomniac
03-19-07, 02:40 PM
Well, Vegas is less than 3 weeks away. I thought I'd try to map out who is driving where. I added (?) to seats that aren't confirmed, but I believe will work out that way.

N/H/L Racing
Sebastian Bourdais
Graham Rahal (?) - Lawyers Holding the Deal Up

Team Australia
Will Power
Simon Pagenaud - Atlantic Champ

Minardi Team USA
Robert Doornbos (?)
(?)

RuSPORT
Justin Wilson

Rocketsports Racing
Alex Tagliani

PKV Racing
Neel Jani
Tristan Gommendy

Conquest Racing
Matt Halliday (?) - Tested at Laguna

Dale Coyne Racing
Bruno Junqueira (?) - Tested a lot and fast
Katherine Legge (?) - Tested a lot, pretty fast and has a deal with KK for 2007 so she'll be somewhere

Pacific Coast Motorsports
Ryan Dalziel
Alex Figge

Forsythe Championship Racing
Paul Tracy
David Martinez (?) - Reports say GF says he's only running 1 car

Waiting on the sidelines from last year:
Dan Clarke, Nelson Phillipe, Oriel Servia, Andrew Ranger, Charles Zswolsman

Feel free to correct me.

oddlycalm
03-19-07, 03:29 PM
My take is that I'll see who is where when the green flag drops. At this point I have about as much interest in the driver lineup as CCWS has in maintaining some level of continuity.

Let me go out on a limb here and predict that the teams with the stable driver lineup, hence the most time to sort out the new car with the driver that will be in it, are going to win most/all of the races.

oc

Spicoli
03-19-07, 03:42 PM
Why is minardi even bothering. Have they done ANYTHING thus far? :shakehead

Insomniac
03-19-07, 03:48 PM

It certainly seems like a huge step down from CTE-HVM. I can't see how whatever they finally decide to do would be better than keeping Phillipe and Clarke.

spinner26
03-19-07, 04:04 PM
this is all assuming ccws answers the bell right?

i wouldn't put anything past 'em at this point and no, i don't believe a friggin word that comes outa pat's pie hole.

Spicoli
03-19-07, 04:10 PM
It certainly seems like a huge step down from CTE-HVM. I can't see how whatever they finally decide to do would be better than keeping Phillipe and Clarke.

There's word on that "pay" site that Bobby DoorKnobbys got the call. Sez Zolt needs more money.

Sad, but I think Nelsonmania, Dan the Disaster and Blinky are goners.

Martinez will be in at FCR.

Ranger???????????????????????????????????

Hesketh
03-19-07, 04:19 PM

They maneuvered a very lucrative deal on the two-seater. CC gave up pace car income to broker the Minardi deal, only to find out it wasn't an "additional" team. Gotta' read the fine print or ya' get snookered. :shakehead

Spicoli
03-19-07, 04:55 PM
They maneuvered a very lucrative deal on the two-seater. CC gave up pace car income to broker the Minardi deal, only to find out it wasn't an "additional" team. Gotta' read the fine print or ya' get snookered. :shakehead

Did SJ put this deal together? :laugh:

Wheel-Nut
03-19-07, 05:34 PM
Who is driving the second what entry?

Insomniac
03-19-07, 06:42 PM
There's word on that "pay" site that Bobby DoorKnobbys got the call. Sez Zolt needs more money.

Sad, but I think Nelsonmania, Dan the Disaster and Blinky are goners.

Martinez will be in at FCR.

Ranger???????????????????????????????????

Yeah, I should probably pencil in Doornbos. Can't believe I left Ranger off the list.

Insomniac
03-19-07, 07:19 PM
this is all assuming ccws answers the bell right?

I can't see that happening. I don't see any writing on the wall in that regard.

RTKar
03-19-07, 08:44 PM

They're getting the two seaters ready. I hear they're bringing back riding mechanics....they gotta pay to ride too, so more money for Stoddy.

Methanolandbrats
03-19-07, 09:45 PM
Have not been following the "grid" in much detail. Is the entire ####ing grid rich ride buyers jerking off in public and expecting people to buy tickets and watch, or are there a few racing drivers mixed in? It's getting hard to tell.

Rogue Leader
03-19-07, 11:18 PM
Hm and this in the same year that F1 is basically devoid of no talent ride buyers (Ok Sutil is probably a ride buyer, but hes hardly no-talent, just probably should have ran a season of GP2 after his F3 championship... Plus I always question Ralf Schumacher's talent).

nrc
03-20-07, 12:46 AM
No talent ride buyers like Rahal, Pagenaud, Halliday, Power, and Daziel. :shakehead

nz_climber
03-20-07, 12:58 AM
No talent ride buyers like Rahal, Pagenaud, Halliday, Power, and Daziel. :shakehead

wouldn't exactly call halliday no talent, i have seen him race in most cars in nz motorsports and carve his way through any field.. plus a few good a1gp results this year. And within the top 10 at seca in his first ride of the car!

nrc
03-20-07, 01:01 AM
wouldn't exactly call halliday no talent, i have seen him race in most cars in nz motorsports and carve his way through any field.. plus a few good a1gp results this year. And within the top 10 at seca in his first ride of the car!

I was being sarcastic. :p

Rogue Leader
03-20-07, 08:38 AM

I didn't say they were all no talent ride buyers... but lets see what the grid shapes up to be in vegas and i'm pretty sure you will see a bunch. David Martinez (maybe), Tristan Gommedy, we'll see who shows at DCR, theres a lot of open doors for those who have the bucks, compared to a series that is known for its moving chicanes because their checkbook overwrites their talent.

NismoZ
03-20-07, 12:43 PM
Sounds like Bruno will be with Team Brazil in A1GP for the rest of the season. Good for him. He gave them their best result in quite a while.

Anteater
03-20-07, 02:28 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Dan Clarke ends up at Minardi for at least part of the season. I saw him hanging out in the Minardi pits at Spring Training--he looked pretty comfortable there.

Insomniac
03-20-07, 02:31 PM
Sounds like Bruno will be with Team Brazil in A1GP for the rest of the season. Good for him. He gave them their best result in quite a while.

Absolutely terrible if true.

NismoZ
03-20-07, 03:58 PM
I know what you mean, but he'll actually be getting paid to drive.

NismoZ
03-20-07, 04:11 PM
Are you all aware Gehl has signed a much expanded sponsoring agreement with Rahal/Letterman racing AND a full season deal with the IRL itself? They still have a personal sponsor agreement with Graham Rahal and with Milwaukee and RA (it's a Wisconsin Co,) but I was concerned that this new announcement might somehow be tied to the delay in a N/H/L signing. (?) When asked very recently if Graham was going to race in CC or not, Bobby Rahal said he had KK's word and that's what he's counting on now. Uh oh.:confused:

G.
03-20-07, 05:07 PM
Are you all aware Gehl has signed a much expanded sponsoring agreement with Rahal/Letterman racing AND a full season deal with the IRL itself? They still have a personal sponsor agreement with Graham Rahal and with Milwaukee and RA (it's a Wisconsin Co,) but I was concerned that this new announcement might somehow be tied to the delay in a N/H/L signing. (?) When asked very recently if Graham was going to race in CC or not, Bobby Rahal said he had KK's word and that's what he's counting on now. Uh oh.:confused:Yeah you mentioned this. But without any sort of a link, it loses impact.

cameraman
03-20-07, 05:44 PM
When asked very recently if Graham was going to race in CC or not, Bobby Rahal said he had KK's word and that's what he's counting on now.

This bit isn't on the web (unless somebody put it on youtube). It was a pit interview during the Sebring race.

Spicoli
03-20-07, 07:19 PM
This bit isn't on the web (unless somebody put it on youtube). It was a pit interview during the Sebring race.

Yep, that's the source of the quote. (Unless you are an igloo dweller, you will just have to trust us on this.)

The Graham Rahal holdup is a just another big ****ing blunder in the CCWS "Shock and awe" campaign they promised us 2 weeks ago. Absolutely NOTHING they did instills any confidence in me, and I really don't want this series to fail, but 5/6 new races, with THIS crew running the show? Recipe for disaster, IMHO.

Word I hear is that this crew has no idea what they are doing when it comes to organizing and staging these races. edit: The sponsors are leaving because they don;t have tickets yet, and don;t have anything in their hands...

Then you have Nelson evidently giving up on things:

"Champ Car race-winner Nelson Philippe has admitted he is looking outside the series as he seeks a drive for the 2007 season.

"Unfortunately I have to," said the Frenchman, who won the penultimate round of last season. "As much as I want to race in the Champ Car series, I am expected to bring money and I'm not going to do that. I don't have a cent to bring.

Like I said earlier - Blinky's gone too...

And like I also said earlier - IMHO, its KK who dropped the ball. It's HIS series and HIS money and HIS rep. This thing's a mess.

The only thing i can see to salvage this ship of idiocy is to fire everyone who ever, and I mean EVER worked for or had dinner with Steve Johnson, INCLUDING that dipstick Gentilozzzer, and hand the reigns over to David Clare or someone like him who knows how to run a series. Yep, you'll have to pay to fill about half the field, but in about 2 weeks, if you don't do this, you are going to have an even bigger mess on your hands.

my condolences to those of you that bought plane tickets, hotel rooms, and race tickets to Vegas.

[/rant]

Racing Truth
03-20-07, 07:30 PM
Yep, that's the source of the quote. (Unless you are an igloo dweller, you will just have to trust us on this.)

The Graham Rahal holdup is a just another big ****ing blunder in the CCWS "Shock and awe" campaign they promised us 2 weeks ago. Absolutely NOTHING they did instills any confidence in me, and I really don't want this series to fail, but 5/6 new races, with THIS crew running the show? Recipe for disaster, IMHO.

Word I hear is that this crew has no idea what they are doing when it comes to organizing and staging these races. edit: The sponsors are leaving because they don;t have tickets yet, and don;t have anything in their hands...

Then you have Nelson evidently giving up on things:

Like I said earlier - Blinky's gone too...

And like I also said earlier - IMHO, its KK who dropped the ball. It's HIS series and HIS money and HIS rep. This thing's a mess.

The only thing i can see to salvage this ship of idiocy is to fire everyone who ever, and I mean EVER worked for or had dinner with Steve Johnson, INCLUDING that dipstick Gentilozzzer, and hand the reigns over to David Clare or someone like him who knows how to run a series. Yep, you'll have to pay to fill about half the field, but in about 2 weeks, if you don't do this, you are going to have an even bigger mess on your hands.

my condolences to those of you that bought plane tickets, hotel rooms, and race tickets to Vegas.

[/rant]

:eek:

Yep, you'll have to pay to fill about half the field, but in about 2 weeks, if you don't do this, you are going to have an even bigger mess on your hands.

Care to expand on that rather ominous note?

EDIT: Will anyone else be shocked (shocked, I tell you!) if Graham is in an IRL sled for a certain May event? Just sayin' that things are "alligning" in that direction.

Spicoli
03-20-07, 07:38 PM
:eek:

Care to expand on that rather ominous note?

The point is this:

Folks in the ChampCar "world" are very concerned with the attitude and progress of the "Johnson Administration". Specifically with the staging of the races - which is - in fact - the actual product. Stuff's not just going to get done by itsself.

I suppose i'll just shut up and we will see the quality of the product come 3 weeks.

Exhibit #1: GoMindy
Exhibit #2: Ford gone
Exhibit #3: B'stone gone
Exhibit #4: Graham Rahal
Exhibit #5: Minardi
Exhibit #6: No more Pace Cars
Exhibit #7: 10 confirmed drivers
Exhibit #8: Bye bye Blinky, Nelson, Clarke, Ranger,......
Exhibit #9: Bye bye Denver
Exhibit #10 No Gelles

I mean, the list goes on and on.

but I'll just wait and see what happens in Vegas.

i'm going skiing instead. :gomer:

extramundane
03-20-07, 09:37 PM
EDIT: Will anyone else be shocked (shocked, I tell you!) if Graham is in an IRL sled for a certain May event? Just sayin' that things are "alligning" in that direction.

At this point, would anyone be shocked if he was in an IRL sled all year? He's likely to be in a Rahal Porsche a few more times, as well as an ORECA Saleen in June...wherever Daddy Dollarwhore can get paid, Graham will be.

heelntoe
03-21-07, 10:22 PM
Wow, my first post here...hope I fit in. Anyway, have been spouting on about most of these same topics on TF and Marksie's, though they don't let me say it the way it seems to be stated here. As a former insider and current pizzed off fan, I just don't understand how it's got this much out of control. Others say because KK was away, but knowing Kevin as I do, he always had Jim Cox watching his back and would have known about anything of measure thhat happened in his absence. The recent Nelson and GR fiasco, to me, is the over-the-top if you don't write those frickin' check things that could close the whole thing down...imho

Spicoli
03-21-07, 10:48 PM
Wow, my first post here...hope I fit in. Anyway, have been spouting on about most of these same topics on TF and Marksie's, though they don't let me say it the way it seems to be stated here. As a former insider and current pizzed off fan, I just don't understand how it's got this much out of control. Others say because KK was away, but knowing Kevin as I do, he always had Jim Cox watching his back and would have known about anything of measure thhat happened in his absence. The recent Nelson and GR fiasco, to me, is the over-the-top if you don't write those frickin' check things that could close the whole thing down...imho

Yep.

2 moths in Antarctica: -348,000
Gommendy deal +150,000
Steve Johnson in Charge: -5,000,000
balance: totally ****ed

having the whole racing world laugh their asses off at you: priceless.

Insomniac
03-22-07, 09:04 AM

Welcome to OC!

I think the ultimate source of all this bad news is the checks from owners stopped. I think it was a year too soon, and I have this deep down hope they're making everyone try to find money and will help in the end.

G.
03-22-07, 11:03 AM
I think the ultimate source of all this bad news is the checks from owners stopped. I think it was a year too soon, and I have this deep down hope they're making everyone try to find money and will help in the end.
You HAVE to be right. I see no other way.

But this is just ****tie.

Welcome heelntoe! No attacks on posters, no matter HOW stupid they are (:laugh: just protecting myself), if you see it all as D&G, BACK IT UP! If you see it all as beer and roses, BACK IT UP!

We're all fans here, just that many are wizzed off right now.

ferrarigod
03-23-07, 01:36 AM
Exhibit #1: GoMindy

That's Gommendy not GoMindy.

:)

Can't wait to find out the drivers list on that first Friday Practice session. Whatever happens, I want to see more of Nelson's RV. Rookie RV's rok!:gomer:

cart7
03-23-07, 07:12 AM
I would've created an IRL style winners circle slush fund that paid the teams based on performance.

Free chassis and engines.
Payout from the winners circle depends on placing in race.

If you want to hire a ride buyer that pays most of your bills you can't participate but just know you're paying a rental fee for the cars and engines along with all the broken parts your rich boy/driver blows up or smashes.

At least with this, the team can scrounge enough money to keep the operations moving from week to week while they seek a real sponsor and they (along with the driver) can earn more money by solid performances in the race (this includes finishing place along with not beating up the equipment).

It makes the whole team work together and inspires to hire a talented driver.

JMO.

Hesketh
03-23-07, 09:11 AM
I would've created an IRL style winners circle slush fund that paid the teams based on performance.

Free chassis and engines.
Payout from the winners circle depends on placing in race.

If you want to hire a ride buyer that pays most of your bills you can't participate but just know you're paying a rental fee for the cars and engines along with all the broken parts your rich boy/driver blows up or smashes.

At least with this, the team can scrounge enough money to keep the operations moving from week to week while they seek a real sponsor and they (along with the driver) can earn more money by solid performances in the race (this includes finishing place along with not beating up the equipment).

It makes the whole team work together and inspires to hire a talented driver.

JMO.

That just helps the rich get richer, imo. Teams scrounging to keep going from week to week will mostly likely not be the ones collecting the cash.

PT has smashed up more cars than probably any other two drivers in the series, so your theory doesn't hold water. Ride buyers don't all suck. Paid drivers aren't all good.

G.
03-28-07, 11:18 AM
Doornbos and Speedy Dan confirmed at Minardi.

CCWS website

Speedy hasn't driven the dp01 yet at all.

Insomniac
03-28-07, 08:53 PM
Can't edit the original post anymore. So now we have the following 8 days before the first practice.

N/H/L Racing
Sebastian Bourdais
Graham Rahal

Team Australia
Will Power

Minardi Team USA
Robert Doornbos
Dan Clarke

RSPORTS
Justin Wilson
Alex Tagliani

PKV Racing
Neel Jani
Tristan Gommendy

Conquest Racing
Matt Halliday (?) - Tested at Laguna

Dale Coyne Racing
Katherine Legge (?) - Tested a lot, pretty fast and has a deal with KK for 2007 so she'll be somewhere

Ryan Dalziel
Alex Figge

Paul Tracy
Mario Dominguez

Nelson Phillipe, Oriel Servia, Andrew Ranger, Charles Zswolsman

14 Confirmed Drivers

Indy
03-28-07, 10:33 PM
Looks to me like 17 we are reasonably certain of (seats, that is, regardless of driver).

Personally, I couldn't care less about which particular driver occupies the seats. As long as they are adding talented drivers, I just want to see more rides available. And it looks to me that the ratio of talented drivers to wankers is not that different than in years past.

17 is still too few, however.

gromit
03-28-07, 10:35 PM
Should be 14 confirmed after tomorrow with Rahal at NHLR and Martinez/Dominguez/whoever at FCR. Figure two for Coyne (Legge and Bruno?) and one for Conquest (Halliday?) that will not be announced until next week. That is 17 for Vegas. One more to get to 18? If so, potential teams are 2nd Conquest car or 3rd cars at Team Australia or PKV. I seriously doubt we will see a 2nd RuSport car or 2nd RocketSports car now.

pchall
03-29-07, 08:12 AM
Rahal confirmed with N-H-L.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/motor/champ/2007-03-28-graham-rahal_N.htm

By A.J. Perez, USA TODAY

Graham Rahal now definitively knows what's he'll be doing for spring break.

The 18-year-old high school senior and son of former Indy 500 winner Bobby Rahal will be inside a Newman/Haas/Lanigan Racing entry at the April 8 Champ Car World Series season opener in Las Vegas. Rahal will be officially announced in a conference call with reporters Thursday afternoon.

FTG
03-29-07, 08:22 AM

This is bad news. New sponsors are only good news if they're announced six months in advance. I know cause I read it on the innernet.

jonovision_man
03-29-07, 09:30 AM

Awesome! :thumbup:

jono

KLang
03-29-07, 09:32 AM

Interesting quote:

Graham Rahal had said racing for his father's team in the rival IndyCar Series was not an option since Bobby won't let his son race on ovals, tracks that dominate the IndyCar schedule.

The gomers are going to love that one. :laugh:

Also, from this (http://www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=11360) article at Champ Car:

Teams with seats to fill include Newman/Haas/Lanigan Racing, Forsythe Championship Racing, Dale Coyne Racing and Conquest Racing, with some of those teams making their moves as early as tomorrow afternoon.

Conquest?????

Ray Scar
03-29-07, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchall View Post

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/motor...am-rahal_N.htm

Interesting quote:
Quote:
Graham Rahal had said racing for his father's team in the rival IndyCar Series was not an option since Bobby won't let his son race on ovals, tracks that dominate the IndyCar schedule.

The gomers are going to love that one.
?????

I'd love to hear the Andretti's take on this. Wasn't Mario dead set against his grandson doing the almost-all-oval series for the same reason?

Racing Truth
03-29-07, 12:58 PM

:thumbup: The IRL quotes were good to read too.:cool:

rabbit
03-29-07, 02:03 PM
http://www.champcarworldseries.com/content/photos/2007/By800/20070329P_0002.jpg

:\ It's not red and white. :thumbup:

Insomniac
03-29-07, 02:06 PM
http://www.champcarworldseries.com/content/photos/2007/By800/20070329P_0002.jpg

:\ It's not red and white. :thumbup:

Hmmm. No Mi-Jack or Gehl sponsorship? I wonder why.

Just to note, not complaining, but I thought Gehl was with Graham and Lanigan brought Mi-Jack with him.

Insomniac
03-29-07, 02:13 PM
14 confirmed now. Updated my last list:
http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?p=190435#post190435

KLang
03-29-07, 02:43 PM
Hmmm. No Mi-Jack or Gehl sponsorship? I wonder why.

Just to note, not complaining, but I thought Gehl was with Graham and Lannigan brought Mi-Jack with him.

I think Gehl is a personal sponsor. Perhaps they will only be on the helmet the way Red Bull started out with AJ. No idea about Mi-Jack.

Not too fond of the color myself but at least it's not red.

Andrew Longman
03-29-07, 02:56 PM
Kinda ironic that one NHL car is sponsored my transfat empire of McDonalds and the other by a weightloss product.

extramundane
03-29-07, 03:18 PM
I think Gehl is a personal sponsor.

I'm thinking Gehl's relationship is primarily with Bobby rather than Graham, and as such, they go where Bobby wants.

diamond dave
03-29-07, 03:34 PM
I don't think Gehl had enough $$$ to warrant a full year N/H/L level ride. Do think they're associate level for CC (and Road America)

Insomniac
04-03-07, 08:56 AM
Now we have the following 3 days before the first practice.

N/H/L Racing
Sebastian Bourdais
Graham Rahal

Team Australia
Will Power

Minardi Team USA
Robert Doornbos
Dan Clarke

RSPORTS
Justin Wilson
Alex Tagliani

PKV Racing
Neel Jani
Tristan Gommendy

Conquest Racing
Matt Halliday

Dale Coyne Racing

Ryan Dalziel
Alex Figge

Paul Tracy
Mario Dominguez

15 Confirmed Drivers

Spicoli
04-03-07, 09:24 AM
My guess is that Nelsonmania ends up at conquest and you'll have 18.

he'll show up with some money/sponsor.....

KLang
04-03-07, 09:28 AM
AR1 rumors Pastorelli is in the mix for a second Conquest seat as well.

It is a mistake, IMO, if they don't find Nelson a seat. :irked:

opinionated ow
04-03-07, 11:03 AM

N/H/L Racing
Sebastian Bourdais
Graham Rahal

Team Australia
Will Power

Minardi Team USA
Robert Doornbos
Dan Clarke

RSPORTS
Justin Wilson
Alex Tagliani

PKV Racing
Neel Jani
Tristan Gommendy

Conquest Racing
Matt Halliday

Dale Coyne Racing

Ryan Dalziel
Alex Figge

Paul Tracy
Mario Dominguez

15 Confirmed Drivers

halliday is only for 3 races. expect him to be replaced IMHO by Heylen
Dominguez is only for 3 races. expect him to be replaced IMHO by Wirth
expect pastorelli in somebody's 3rd car for european races only.

all imho

Spicoli
04-03-07, 11:35 AM
I think Wirth's a good show and a nice kid. But wtf do I now about nice.

hope Uncle Gerry sees the "wirth". D'oh. :gomer:

Fio1
04-03-07, 11:46 AM

N/H/L Racing
Sebastian Bourdais
Graham Rahal

Team Australia
Will Power

Minardi Team USA
Robert Doornbos
Dan Clarke

RSPORTS
Justin Wilson
Alex Tagliani

PKV Racing
Neel Jani
Tristan Gommendy

Conquest Racing
Matt Halliday

Dale Coyne Racing

Ryan Dalziel
Alex Figge

Paul Tracy
Mario Dominguez

15 Confirmed Drivers

Other then Tracy, Bourdais, Wilson & Tag this looks like an A1GP or GP2 grid. :\

Insomniac
04-04-07, 12:55 PM
I've seen a couple articles talking about 18 cars. That's pretty good considering 16 seemed like the number a month ago with 17 possible. Pretty much where CC was last year plus one new team. Rocketsports had 1 car, sometimes 2. RuSport had 2 cars, then 1. Too bad Gelles didn't work out, would've had 20. :)

KLang
04-04-07, 01:01 PM
The Vegas Grand Prix website entry list, while incomplete, does show Kat and Bruno running for Coyne. Should be Coyne's best shot at podium or win in a long time. :thumbup:

cameraman
04-04-07, 01:11 PM
I don't know about that. I think Servia is a better driver than Bruno and he is probably much better getting the set up right without the aid of the N-H engineering team.

KLang
04-04-07, 02:39 PM
I don't know about that. I think Servia is a better driver than Bruno and he is probably much better getting the set up right without the aid of the N-H engineering team.

I'd prefer to see Servia in the seat. Still, Bruno is an improvement over most of Coyne's recent drivers.

Racing Truth
04-04-07, 02:44 PM
The Vegas Grand Prix website entry list, while incomplete, does show Kat and Bruno running for Coyne. Should be Coyne's best shot at podium or win in a long time. :thumbup:

Linkage (http://www.vegasgrandprix.com/leagues/)

Not bad, better, so far, than I might have thought. But waiting 'til now to do all this is still bush league.

RHR_Fan
04-04-07, 02:59 PM
I think Wirth's a good show and a nice kid. But wtf do I now about nice.

hope Uncle Gerry sees the "wirth". D'oh. :gomer:

You're a funny one there. ;)

Insomniac
04-04-07, 04:40 PM
Linkage (http://www.vegasgrandprix.com/leagues/)

Not bad, better, so far, than I might have thought. But waiting 'til now to do all this is still bush league.

But is status quo for ChampCar. :)