PDA

View Full Version : GREAT Finish!

NismoZ
03-17-07, 10:12 PM
So...Who won in GT2!? Ferrari, Porsche? Protest I'm sure. Wow, after 12 hrs. that's pretty tight! NASCRAP wouldn't penalize anyone for the moves Melo made, but...we'll see!:)

FCYTravis
03-17-07, 10:18 PM
EXCELLENT run in GT2. :thumbup:

Fio1
03-17-07, 11:39 PM
That was pretty wild.

Here's how I'm sure the dialog between team manager at Risi and the fueler that cost them the 20 seconds went. "Ok, you still have a job with one to go. Shht, you are fired man. Never mind, just don't do it again!" :gomer: And, they both let out a huge sigh.......

NismoZ
03-18-07, 11:34 AM
Very nice of the official to put the visor down for him while he was busy wiping the windshield.:D (reminded me of the time a zebra helped me buckle my helmet strap after a play...then threw a flag! :irked: )

Hard Driver
03-20-07, 07:34 PM
Wow what a finish. Personally I think the Ferrari driving about as close to the line as you can get without going over it.. But for the win... that is what you get. The Porshe left the door open for the Ferrari to get to the inside on the last corner and that was his downfall.

theunions
03-21-07, 04:38 AM
I will NEVER cry tears for Jorg Bergmeister, especially where "rough driving" is concerned.

NismoZ
03-21-07, 07:37 AM
VERY good point! (any particular "incidents" in mind?;) )

theunions
03-21-07, 01:37 PM
VERY good point! (any particular "incidents" in mind?;) )

Grand Am Laguna Seca '05