I hear he's getting the axe. :D

(This is a VERY good thing)

nissan gtp
03-10-07, 03:22 PM
R.I.P. douchebag.

it would be real good.

I don't know him, but he isn't the right guy for the job.

Racing Truth
03-10-07, 03:26 PM
:thumbup: :thumbup: See, this is legitimately a good thing.

Methinks Kev put a bit too much faith in Johnson. Thus, the last 2 months have been awful.

Maybe they're finally learning.

rabbit
03-10-07, 03:30 PM
Robin Miller for Prez and CEO! :D ;)

Sean Malone
03-10-07, 03:39 PM
R.I.P. douchebag.

For posting at fan sites or for treating the series like the SCCA?

It's a bogus position anyway. How can you be prez when you have a king that calls the shots?

Insomniac
03-10-07, 03:40 PM
Ugh. I'm glad if they're getting rid of an ineffective President/CEO, but this is sad. Either they can't find the right guy or no one can do this job. Either way, it doesn't look good, but I hope it's for the better (they hire the right guy).

Sean Malone
03-10-07, 03:40 PM
Robin Miller for Prez and CEO! :D ;)

Love em but the fisrt thing Robin would do is call Tony George.

Could be what we need.

Racing Truth
03-10-07, 03:46 PM
For posting at fan sites or for treating the series like the SCCA?

It's a bogus position anyway. How can you be prez when you have a king that calls the shots?

Perhaps, but I really think KK delegated power to him (mostly while he was gone), so Johnson had more power than past Presidents.

Insomniac
03-10-07, 03:55 PM
Love em but the fisrt thing Robin would do is call Tony George.

Could be what we need.

I wonder if anyone could negotiate a merger (real, not folding of CC) with TG?

Racing Truth
03-10-07, 04:00 PM
I wonder if anyone could negotiate a merger (real, not folding of CC) with TG?

Good question, but I'll say this: Steve Johnson sure as h=ll couldn't. I mean, imagine TG listening to Johnson and then watching CC's current state. Seriously, would YOU listen to him?

TravelGal
03-10-07, 04:15 PM
If so, this is the best announcement that could possibly have come out of spring training. Probably not what KK had in mind when he said there would be big news, however.

I'm not in Miller's camp but I had a real bad feeling about Johnson when I heard the SCCA guys chortling that they had unloaded him on an unsuspecting Champ Car.

EDwardo
03-10-07, 04:20 PM
Rumsfeld is available. Smart, ruthless, heck, he might even invade and topple the tinpot of IMS.

;)

spinner26
03-10-07, 04:26 PM
R.I.P. douchebag.

:thumbup: What took so long? :saywhat:

I bet commatard is besides himself.:rofl:

devilmaster
03-10-07, 04:52 PM
Hmmm. Wonder if they need an ex-politician to be their next pres? ;) :rofl: :gomer:

Cam
03-10-07, 05:09 PM
Hmmm. Wonder if they need an ex-politician to be their next pres? ;) :rofl: :gomer:

Hell, you can't even get an indoor Go Kart centre off the ground! :p

devilmaster
03-10-07, 05:17 PM
Hell, you can't even get an indoor Go Kart centre off the ground! :p

Sure I can. Give me 5 million dollars and i'll have it open right quick.... :p

extramundane
03-10-07, 06:11 PM
Awesome. Maybe he can go back to SCCA Pro and completely kill off World Challenge this time.

Spicoli
03-10-07, 06:23 PM
http://i18.tinypic.com/3zg96ox.jpg

Methanolandbrats
03-10-07, 07:01 PM
I wonder if anyone could negotiate a merger (real, not folding of CC) with TG? It is only a matter of time until KK does. He'll sell the Champcar "assets" to FTG and it will be the Indy Champcar Series or something like that. It might be next year and the Panoz will be running at Indy. The problem for Champcar is that outside of a very small handful of open wheel fans, nobody on Earth recognizes anything about American Open Wheel Racing except the word "Indy". That makes it very hard, if not impossible to attract sponsors. Nobody cares. FTG holds the trump card. From where I sit it looks like it's damn near over.

Sean Malone
03-10-07, 07:07 PM
It is only a matter of time until KK does. He'll sell the Champcar "assets" to FTG and it will be the Indy Champcar Series or something like that. It might be next year and the Panoz will be running at Indy. The problem for Champcar is that outside of a very small handful of open wheel fans, nobody on Earth recognizes anything about American Open Wheel Racing except the word "Indy". That makes it very hard, if not impossible to attract sponsors. Nobody cares. FTG holds the trump card. From where I sit it looks like it's damn near over.

Yep.

FTG
03-10-07, 07:09 PM
Maybe the graduates of the Wilke School of Business here can explain why KK would pay a severance package to Johnson now when KK is obviously going to be bankrupting the company, or selling it, any day now.

Insomniac
03-10-07, 07:18 PM
It is only a matter of time until KK does. He'll sell the Champcar "assets" to FTG and it will be the Indy Champcar Series or something like that. It might be next year and the Panoz will be running at Indy. The problem for Champcar is that outside of a very small handful of open wheel fans, nobody on Earth recognizes anything about American Open Wheel Racing except the word "Indy". That makes it very hard, if not impossible to attract sponsors. Nobody cares. FTG holds the trump card. From where I sit it looks like it's damn near over.

I think this is how it has always been. TG always had Indy. And I guess since he tooke everything else from CART and started copying it all, a lot of us here aren't as disgusted by a merger as we would've been say 3 years ago. For me personally, if a merger results in CART (fair mix of courses and turbos/DP01), I don't care who runs it. I'll be too busy enjoying the racing to worry about TG.

Edit: What I meant by "not folding CC" was that it wouldn't be killed off and we'd be left with the IRL. I meant a meaningful merger that incorporated parts of both.

Insomniac
03-10-07, 07:19 PM
Maybe the graduates of the Wilke School of Business here can explain why KK would pay a severance package to Johnson now when KK is obviously going to be bankrupting the company, or selling it, any day now.

I don't know exactly what you mean, but presumably Johnson had an employment contract and it is being terminated. It would be part of the terms of the contract.

GOFAST1
03-10-07, 07:25 PM
They have indy as of 1996.They have all cart big name owners.They have honda money.All of that and they can't make a dent and don't have nothing.Take honda out they are done.ftg!!!

Sean Malone
03-10-07, 07:32 PM
They have indy as of 1996.They have all cart big name owners.They have honda money.All of that and they can't make a dent and don't have nothing.Take honda out they are done.ftg!!!

Their problems are Champ Car problems doubled.

No offense, but I'd be interested to know your background in being a Champ Car fan. How long? what brought you to the sport, what makes you so optimistic etc.

The majority of us here at OC pretty much shared your enthusiasm and optimism after the split and took to the internet to defend what was then a fantastic product. It's not that we're old and bitter, but rather have seen the demise of a once great series before our eyes. It seems like you are late to the game. Again, no offense. I think it's nice that Champ Car has fans that will go down with the ship.

FTG
03-10-07, 07:34 PM
I don't know exactly what you mean, but presumably Johnson had an employment contract and it is being terminated. It would be part of the terms of the contract.

I mean why pay him to go away. If the company goes under KK owes him nothing. If Tony buys the company, Tony has to pay Johnson to go away.

FTG
03-10-07, 07:39 PM

One of the first principles of Alaskan logic is that just because an argument has been wrong for 12 years, doesn't mean that you should stop making it.

Insomniac
03-10-07, 08:49 PM

They also have the Brickyard 400. They will not fold as long as they have that.

Insomniac
03-10-07, 08:52 PM
I mean why pay him to go away. If the company goes under KK owes him nothing. If Tony buys the company, Tony has to pay Johnson to go away.

Ohhh, I see what you meant. People think this is a precursor to a merger and you were pointing out why that wouldn't make sense. Gotcha.

Ankf00
03-10-07, 09:52 PM

maybe the graduate of the never been to b school in my life can explain to us the successful business strategy that's been employed these past years.

if you think this board is full of Wilke's, maybe CCF makes a better home for you. that would be if Stern and Fuqua haven't turned you down yet to be the next CEO of the auto industry...

pferrf1
03-10-07, 10:37 PM
The best guy that CCWS could hire is Paul Beeston, If he'd take the job.......

I think the second best guy they could hire is sitting in San Jose - Bob Singleton.

DagoFast
03-11-07, 12:15 AM
When ChampCar folds, the gomeratti are going to have one of the shortest victory parties on record. Once ChampCar is truely out of the picture the Frances are going to lower the boom on toeknee so fast that even Tom Carneige will pronounce it a new track record. Toeknee's will get Buddy Jobe'ed, without lube.

stroker
03-11-07, 02:34 PM
Rumsfeld is available. Smart, ruthless, heck, he might even invade and topple the tinpot of IMS.

;)

NOW yer talkin'....

:thumbup: :thumbup:

FTG
03-11-07, 05:35 PM
This is a VERY good thing,,,,,,

Take your head out of the sand commatard. KK won't spend forever. A new president won't change that.

FTG
03-11-07, 05:35 PM
maybe CCF makes a better home for you.

I'm not the one reposting CCF rumors.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spicoli
03-11-07, 07:46 PM
Take your head out of the sand commatard. KK won't spend forever. A new president won't change that.

moi? commatard?

:rofl:

RHR_Fan
03-11-07, 10:04 PM
The best guy that CCWS could hire is Paul Beeston, If he'd take the job.......

I think the second best guy they could hire is sitting in San Jose - Bob Singleton.

Singleton used to head up the Toronto race correct?

jonovision_man
03-11-07, 10:05 PM
Singleton used to head up the Toronto race correct?

Yup.

jono

Spicoli
03-12-07, 09:03 PM
Steve Johnson is a ****in IDIOT!

Get off the forums, you incompetent POS. PLEASE get fired.

found today on "agreeorbebannedforum"......

Today, 04:44 PM #5
Steve Johnson
Crappy Crew

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a Pro at Bar B Q and I can tell you Sonnys is great
I lived in Georgia for 5 years and ate at Sonnys all the time.
I like these easy subjects!!!!Steve Johnson

no wonder our sport's in the terlet!:flame:

TravelGal
03-13-07, 01:41 AM
^^^ doesn't that sound to you like it was written by an 11 year? Simple declarative sentences with gee whiz sentiments. I'm beginning to get VERY worried that we have not heard of his ouster.

STD
03-13-07, 07:17 AM
^ That and he is no Bar BQ expert. :laugh: Nice commercial break there Steve.
Staying with simple declaratives for ease of comprehension. :\

pchall
03-13-07, 07:35 AM
One of the first principles of Alaskan logic is that just because an argument has been wrong for 12 years, doesn't mean that you should stop making it.

:rofl: Good one... you should have added "Jim, is that you?"

What this place really needs is a "Racing Biz" forum that flushes automatically every time someone posts.

Ziggy
03-13-07, 08:47 AM
They should hire Richard Jeni

ooops, too late

Andrew Longman
03-13-07, 09:22 AM
Help me out here.

What's the beef with Johnson? Surely there is more than moving run offs to Kansas. I honestly know very little about the man or his doings at CC.

Easy
03-13-07, 10:13 AM
Help me out here.

What's the beef with Johnson? Surely there is more than moving run offs to Kansas. I honestly know very little about the man or his doings at CC.

Well, he nearly iced the World Challenge.

If you've ever dealt with the SCCA (not talking about marshalls/track workers) you'd question the logic in hiring one of their executives to run the night shift at Arby's let alone the former Indycar World Series.

STD
03-13-07, 10:42 AM
Help me out here.

I didn't mind the Runoffs moving to Kansas at all. Solo nationals have been a hit there for years.
Doubt Steve had much of anything to do with it, too busy eating Bar B Q.

Spicoli
03-16-07, 09:01 AM
:fingercrossed they do something today:

:irked:

Tifosi24
03-16-07, 01:47 PM
Help me out here.

I know this is a few days late, but he also did a terrible job running the pro rally portion of the club when it use to be sanctioned. Rallyist in America are in many ways stranger than open wheel fans, but they will agree on one thing, and that is that Johnson crapped on them.

Sean O'Gorman
03-16-07, 02:24 PM
I've heard mixed reviews on the guy. One cool thing is a story I heard from 2000, where he was course working during the Solo Nationals.

Spicoli
03-16-07, 04:59 PM
I've heard mixed reviews on the guy. One cool thing is a story I heard from 2000, where he was course working during the Solo Nationals.

huh?
edit: nothing nice to say.

SteveH
03-16-07, 05:23 PM
huh?
edit: nothing nice to say.

never stopped you before ;) :D

pchall
03-16-07, 07:06 PM
never stopped you before ;) :D

Spicky speak with straight tongue. When he speaks.

RusH
03-16-07, 08:39 PM
FSJ:thumbup:
:gomer:

I`m more professional than him,,,,,,,,,,,, and I lost my doctorate in the flood. :rofl:

Spicoli
03-17-07, 12:01 AM
FSJ:

I`m more professional than him,,,,,,,,,,,, and I lost my doctorate in the flood. :rofl:

:D

:yuck:

Racing Truth
03-17-07, 01:32 PM
So, is he in or out? Still to be determined?

Spicoli
03-17-07, 05:56 PM
So, is he in or out? Still to be determined?

I sugeest you keep an eye on the website. ;)

Gnam
03-17-07, 11:00 PM
They gonna fix the glitch? [/office space]

For those who can't stands no mo': link (http://www.champcarworldseries.com/About/OfficeAdministration.asp)
(keep hitting F5 ;) )

Racing Truth
03-19-07, 07:34 PM
"Still there, still there, still there....."

;)

NismoZ
03-22-07, 10:13 AM
Hey, rumor over at AR1 says, "High ranking CC official to lose his job." Gosh, I wonder what THAT could be all about?;)

KLang
03-22-07, 10:25 AM
Hey, rumor over at AR1 says, "High ranking CC official to lose his job." Gosh, I wonder what THAT could be all about?;)

No. The quote is 'Champ Car to lose high-ranking official'.

NismoZ
03-22-07, 10:41 AM
Oh, then that just changes the meaning completely. I guess CC simply won't be able to find him (official) then. Probably in Antarctica.

NismoZ
03-24-07, 11:58 AM
Huh, AR1 says it's Mauk to Rahal/Letterman "to be closer to his family." Is that high-ranking enough?

G.
03-24-07, 12:14 PM
Eric Mauk says it's Mauk to RLR. Over at CCF.

That's prolly a little more reliable than marksie.

NismoZ
03-24-07, 12:29 PM
Oh, NOW it's official!:rofl: (Both of my morning papers say Florida won last night. I just don't know which one to believe.)

Jag_Warrior
03-24-07, 01:24 PM
Eric Mauk says it's Mauk to RLR. Over at CCF.

That's prolly a little more reliable than marksie.

Yes, and more than a few over there are (virtually) wishing that his dog gets run over, his wife runs off with the mailman, his kids grow third arms and he sees nothing but misery for the balance of his days on this planet... being that he is now a low down, dirty, good for nothing, yen chasing, darkside loving traitor. I'm surprised he hasn't been hit with the old 5,4,3,2,1. :shakehead Shameful and low class behavior!

The one step forward, three steps back approach of this offseason has already taken most of the wind out of my sails. Thoughtful posts, where desperate fans put forth the best ideas that they can think of, knowing that not one of them will EVER be considered by CCWS, sort of break my heart. If the series managemnt cared as much as the WORST CCWS fan, the series would be in better shape, IMO. But when fans attack a genuinely nice guy, who has simply chosen to "pursue other opportunities"... that's just low. I'm happy as h#ll to see that is not the case here. :thumbup:

BTW, hello old and new faces.

devilmaster
03-24-07, 01:30 PM
If Johnson is to be let go... let me throw a name out there that should be thought of.

Tom Wright. Former CFL commish.

Although not a racing guy, he's got the skills to run a sports organization. Former CEO of Adidas Canada and Salomon North America sportwear group. Its a generally accepted fact in the media that the CFL screwed up royally by not keeping him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Wright_(CFL)

Kiwifan
03-24-07, 02:36 PM
Nice to see you Jag, you're a good 'un. ;) Some of that crap over at CCF in that thread was way over the top. :(

Catch ya here, or at the races mate!

Rusty.

oddlycalm
03-24-07, 03:21 PM
when fans attack a genuinely nice guy, who has simply chosen to "pursue other opportunities"... that's just low. Agreed, in any spiral downward there will be genuinely nice people departing for better opportunities. Not their fault and not ours either, so why slam them...?

oc

RichK
03-24-07, 03:59 PM
Good to see you, Jag!

Jag_Warrior
03-24-07, 04:17 PM
I'm like Keith Richards these days (minus the heroin habit): I'm happy to be here. In fact, I'm happy to be anywhere.

Thanks.

opinionated ow
03-26-07, 10:01 AM
Yes, and more than a few over there are (virtually) wishing that his dog gets run over, his wife runs off with the mailman, his kids grow third arms and he sees nothing but misery for the balance of his days on this planet... being that he is now a low down, dirty, good for nothing, yen chasing, darkside loving traitor. I'm surprised he hasn't been hit with the old 5,4,3,2,1. :shakehead Shameful and low class behavior!

The one step forward, three steps back approach of this offseason has already taken most of the wind out of my sails. Thoughtful posts, where desperate fans put forth the best ideas that they can think of, knowing that not one of them will EVER be considered by CCWS, sort of break my heart. If the series managemnt cared as much as the WORST CCWS fan, the series would be in better shape, IMO. But when fans attack a genuinely nice guy, who has simply chosen to "pursue other opportunities"... that's just low. I'm happy as h#ll to see that is not the case here. :thumbup:

BTW, hello old and new faces.
I have to agree. Was just in absolute amazement at the rubbish. Full kudos to Eric for standing up for himself and ignoring the morons.

grungex
03-26-07, 10:22 AM
I have to agree. Was just in absolute amazement at the rubbish. Full kudos to Eric for standing up for himself and ignoring the morons.

His response was probably the most classy post I have ever read.

robot9000
03-26-07, 10:30 AM
Gawd some of those people need to get a life.

While I am no fan of the IRL, its just sport. Its just entertainment. It isn't curing cancer or killing puppies. Its just racing cars. The guy wants to move back to where his family is in Ohio and they treat him like he gave Nuke technology to North Korea or something.

The really scary thing is how CCF and TF work. You can really see how easy it is to form a cult. It is scary how the Group Think sets in and anything that follows the party line is believed (no matter how obsurd) and anything that isn't is to be mocked and not tolerated. Truth is not remotely part of the converstaton.

Scary.

opinionated ow
03-26-07, 10:35 AM

While I am no fan of the IRL, its just sport. Its just entertainment. It isn't curing cancer or killing puppies. Its just racing cars. The guy wants to move back to where his family is in Ohio and they treat him like he gave Nuke technology to North Korea or something.

The really scary thing is how CCF and TF work. You can really see how easy it is to form a cult. It is scary how the Group Think sets in and anything that follows the party line is believed (no matter how obsurd) and anything that isn't is to be mocked and not tolerated. Truth is not remotely part of the converstaton.

Scary.
yeah lately, if you tell the truth, you "get nursed." actually, now you get stoned in the town square...

Hesketh
03-26-07, 06:30 PM

Scary.

Yup. I've been saying for years over there that for those who work in racing, it's a job, and you go where the jobs are. Champ Car, IRL, ALMS, NASCAR --- doesn't matter.

I got slammed. Called a traitor. Told to go to the darkside (and other places).

As someone (Gagnon maybe?) posted, within the industry among the grunts, there's very little animosity between series. A lot of guys have gone back and forth --- even some in HQ --- because they're going where there's a JOB. Right now, there aren't many jobs on the CC side because it's a spec car and teams aren't allowed to do any development and teams are cutting, not hiring. So the choice is to work for another series or stop doing what you've done your whole life and go work in a garage. I don't know about you, but just about any kind of racing beats working in a garage.

You're right: CCF and TF aren't very far apart --- just different flavors of koolaid, and damned few on either side really know what they're talking about or "get it." They don't know the meaning of the word "truth."

Dr. Corkski
03-27-07, 05:15 PM
Yup. I've been saying for years over there that for those who work in racing, it's a job, and you go where the jobs are. Champ Car, IRL, ALMS, NASCAR --- doesn't matter.To be fair they would have to have one first before they would actually understand what it is.

Ankf00
03-27-07, 05:30 PM
To be fair they would have to have one first before they would actually understand what it is.

FTW

Racing Truth
03-28-07, 03:02 PM
"still there...still there....still there"

;)

cameraman
03-31-07, 12:38 PM
After this morning's abject incompetence I would say Stevie-boy needs to be gone.

:thumdown:

Racing Truth
03-31-07, 12:42 PM
After this morning's abject incompetence I would say Stevie-boy needs to be gone.

What, calling a "historic" press conference in China where nothing can be heard on the CC site only to have, for all intents and purposes, no uhh press conference doesn't inspire confidence?

Insomniac
03-31-07, 06:35 PM

Not sure how that's his fault.

cameraman
03-31-07, 08:37 PM
Not sure how that's his fault.

He is supposed to be running the day to day operations of the company. That is what presidents do. They announced a live broadcast of two major announcements, in case you did not notice:

The broadcast was fubar.

That can happen but what about the two major announcements? Even though the web broadcast failed there should have been two announcements and a couple of press releases to go along with them.

In case you missed the obvious the announcements didn't happen either.

It is Johnson's responsibility as president to make sure that CCWS does not look like a bunch of fools, he is making Heitzler look good by comparision.

formulaben
03-31-07, 08:53 PM

How is someone supposed to see something that doesn't happen?! :rolleyes:

Easy
04-01-07, 03:46 AM
I rolled by NHLPA 92' or whatever tf Newman-Haas is called now this afternoon. They were loading the transporter(s). However, I only saw McDonalds branded parts. Therefore, I am assuming there will be at least one car at Las Vegas. It should make the Caeser's Palace parking lot GP look like Melbourne 2003.

The best thing I can come up with for CCWS 2007 is that they are at least a better run company than Carl Haas' neighbor on Overlook Point. Of course, the company at 4 OP makes Worldcom look like Berkshire Hathaway.

Insomniac
04-01-07, 10:15 AM
He is supposed to be running the day to day operations of the company. That is what presidents do. They announced a live broadcast of two major announcements, in case you did not notice:

The broadcast was fubar.

That can happen but what about the two major announcements? Even though the web broadcast failed there should have been two announcements and a couple of press releases to go along with them.

It is Johnson's responsibility as president to make sure that CCWS does not look like a bunch of fools, he is making Heitzler look good by comparision.

His job is not to run the web conference or handle technical issues. He probably did not hire the person who couldn't fix, or didn't realize there were any issues.

Look, I'm sure there are plenty of reasons to get rid of the guy, but blaming him for every problem is ridiculous. It's not like CC was a smooth sailing ship when he arrived.

Ruben Barrios
04-01-07, 02:44 PM
CEO is responsible for everything that happens in the company... he may not be physically responsible, but he is accountable (or should be)...

chop456
04-01-07, 03:48 PM
His job is not to run the web conference or handle technical issues. He probably did not hire the person who couldn't fix, or didn't realize there were any issues.

It's been 30 hours. What was the mega-announcement?

That's his fault.

Insomniac
04-01-07, 03:59 PM
CEO is responsible for everything that happens in the company... he may not be physically responsible, but he is accountable (or should be)...

It's been 30 hours. What was the mega-announcement?

That's his fault.

So really, isn't this KK, GF, PG and DP's fault? And ultimately KK and GFs fault? They own the majority of the company. Why aren't you blaming them?

Ruben Barrios
04-01-07, 04:10 PM
They are responsible for hiring the CEO... After this off season any owner should help the CEO "retire".

I applaud KK and GF for helping SJ keep some dignity and face, but I'm sure after Vegas he is gone...

KLang
04-01-07, 04:11 PM
Has anyone here actually seen Steve Johnson's job description? Who know's what duties KK and GF have assigned him.

FCYTravis
04-01-07, 05:02 PM
Yup. I've been saying for years over there that for those who work in racing, it's a job, and you go where the jobs are. Champ Car, IRL, ALMS, NASCAR --- doesn't matter.

I got slammed. Called a traitor. Told to go to the darkside (and other places).

As someone (Gagnon maybe?) posted, within the industry among the grunts, there's very little animosity between series. A lot of guys have gone back and forth --- even some in HQ --- because they're going where there's a JOB. Right now, there aren't many jobs on the CC side because it's a spec car and teams aren't allowed to do any development and teams are cutting, not hiring. So the choice is to work for another series or stop doing what you've done your whole life and go work in a garage. I don't know about you, but just about any kind of racing beats working in a garage.

You're right: CCF and TF aren't very far apart --- just different flavors of koolaid, and damned few on either side really know what they're talking about or "get it." They don't know the meaning of the word "truth."
This whole thing bears repeating, because it's so spot-on I couldn't have typed anything better than this. Thanks for saying it, Hesketh. :thumbup:

Spicoli
04-01-07, 08:49 PM
Hi. :p

Just got back, trying to catch up on everything. Jeebus these guys are bushleague.

embarrassing, ain;t it. :irked:

Rogue Leader
04-01-07, 10:32 PM
This whole thing bears repeating, because it's so spot-on I couldn't have typed anything better than this. Thanks for saying it, Hesketh. :thumbup:

Thats why I rarely post there anymore. I love CCWS, but seeing all the "long live champcar" and "I live my life for the sound of a cosworth turbo" posts over and over and over make me want to vomit. Its like a kid obsessed with the girl in school who wont give him the time of day but he thinks her **** doesn't stink!

devilmaster
04-01-07, 10:39 PM
Just got back

VIP guest of Vision Racing in St. Pete's? ;) :D

Spicoli
04-02-07, 12:06 AM
VIP guest of Vision Racing in St. Pete's? ;) :D

Oh yeah.

that would be, um, "Rich". :rofl:

Ruben Barrios
04-02-07, 12:53 PM
a kid obsessed with the girl in school who wont give him the time of day but he thinks her **** doesn't stink!

LOL aint that the truth...

Spicoli
06-07-07, 10:23 PM
http://champcarftp.com/sjpdx.wav

ok, check this ******** interview out and tell me this idiot shouldn't be fired.:shakehead

(he's getting his *** handed to him alll over the websites today)

guy's an idiot. i feel so sorry for those that have to work with him.:(

opinionated ow
06-07-07, 10:49 PM
that was awful.....:rolleyes: :saywhat: :yuck: :irked:

greenie
06-08-07, 01:00 AM
Feeble. :gomer:

Spicoli
06-08-07, 07:01 AM
Feeble. :gomer:

:laugh:

I expected a more "vivid" response from you.:D