PDA

View Full Version : To Michael Condre

Ziggy
03-09-07, 10:09 AM
of Brownsburg Indiana

Your letter in the April 2007 edition of Racer magazine drips with hypocrisy. While wowing them all with your stellar intellect, using such ten cent words as, "palaver", and "missives" you once again failed one very important detail which Im sure their readers have no clue.

That being that YOU PROVIDE this "cyberspace messageboard." Wheather this transgression was posted on your site or not is irrelevant.

You are a narrow minded Lemming of the highest order. You wish to impose limits on others while giving yourself a free pass. In your mind this somehow make you just and pure.

Yor are a farce not only to racing fans, but to the general public.

yourpal
Ziggy

edit, here is the letter minus the reference to the issue

"I was very disappointed in the RACER magazine to see the hateful and vulgar comments about AJ Allmendinger reprinted from a cyberspace chattroom (When Oppertunity Knocks) Publishing this boorish palaver and crediting the "anonymous" missives with thier authors user names just encourages more of the destructive behavior, dont ya think?

Michael Condre, Brownsburg Indiana

SteveH
03-09-07, 10:31 AM
First word I can think of is two-faced-liar-lemming.

After that I can think of a whole lot more.

:shakehead

Sean Malone
03-09-07, 11:13 AM
I'd love to know the whole story. I don't get Racer. After alomost ten years I cancelled the subscription once it became a NASCAR mag in '03.

eiregosod
03-09-07, 11:17 AM
its a public forum., these boorish palavers don't happen here :tony:

Spicoli
03-09-07, 11:42 AM
Talk about destructive behavior. :shakehead

gomers.

chop456
03-09-07, 11:49 AM
Awww, someone has a leaky diaper.

Condre - rhymes with laundry, which judging by the content of that post could be about all he's qualified to comment on. Who is this tool? Sounds like lemming hypocri-speak.

nrc
03-09-07, 12:43 PM
Right. Like letters to the editor (which may or may not be signed with a real name and full address) are substantially more honorable than a forum posting. I doubt that there are many folks who have made forum posts about Almendinger lying and selling out to NASCAR who wouldn't happily put that in a letter to RACER and sign it if they really gave a tinker's damn about RACER magazine or the opinions of those who read it.

Ankf00
03-09-07, 01:15 PM
Funny, he has an "anonymous" letter to the editor. Whereas we at offcamber, many of us anyway, aren't anonymous within the community.

RichK
03-09-07, 02:32 PM

Haven't read RACER in a long time. I really used to look forward to seeing it in the mailbox. In 1995.

matthole
03-10-07, 02:24 AM
I'm quite sure it's a mere coincidence that Haymarket/Racer, who gets piles of money from IMS for the vanity press of the earl mag, just happened to print a letter from Mike Condre. :eek: :tony:

[/sarcasm]

Brush your teeth, Mike, you are most un-ladylike. Figure that massive brain-teaser out, it should keep you occupied until shrapnel & shards day. :irked: