PDA

View Full Version : Danica Can't Save FHM

pressdog
03-06-07, 01:36 PM
I hesitate to post this on any forum, but I thought you guys might find this amusing without getting to knotted up about it. We'll see if I'm right.

Danica Can't Save FHM. (http://pressdog.typepad.com/dogblog/2007/03/danica_mulls_ne.html)

oddlycalm
03-06-07, 07:53 PM
No problem pressdog, I find both FHM's demise and Danica quite amusing.

oc

pressdog
03-06-07, 10:11 PM
No problem pressdog, I find both FHM's demise and Danica quite amusing.

oc

I'm glad I can rely on you, OC.

JohnHKart
03-07-07, 01:45 AM
With the internet there doesn't seem to be much point to getting magazines like that.

JH

Rogue Leader
03-07-07, 08:33 AM
I had free subscriptions to them and MAXIM and found myself using them as Doorstops more often than not after glancing through the bikini pics of the hottie of the month....

pressdog
03-07-07, 11:12 AM
With the internet there doesn't seem to be much point to getting magazines like that.

JH
I think that's exactly what did them in.

Ziggy
03-08-07, 12:24 AM
There are millions of women out there. Im so glad Danica had this oppertunity to put a little spring into blady's board. Now it cost him a Honda dealership and a cottage in England, but bless her little mini skirt wearing ass, she got 'er done.

Who needs that pesky apprenticeship when flashing a little leather covered thigh will do?

I mean, this sport is the pillar of integrity right?

I really hope Danica digs the fact that she is now to old for her husband :tony:

oddlycalm
03-08-07, 07:11 PM
had free subscriptions to them and MAXIM and found myself using them as Doorstops.... I'm betting that neither rag had many real subscribers and it finally caught up with FHM. I never asked for it but those douchebags at MAXIM have been sending me their rag for more that 7yrs now even after several attempts to get them to turn it off. I have zero interest in photoshopped bimbos that look like they were dipped in plastic. :thumdown:

Groover knew some of the creeps that worked and both rags professionally and indicated they were complete zeros.

oc

Sean Malone
03-09-07, 12:12 AM
I'm betting that neither rag had many real subscribers and it finally caught up with FHM. I never asked for it but those douchebags at MAXIM have been sending me their rag for more that 7yrs now even after several attempts to get them to turn it off. I have zero interest in photoshopped bimbos that look like they were dipped in plastic. :thumdown:

Groover knew some of the creeps that worked and both rags professionally and indicated they were complete zeros.

oc

The lone groover? Where is he now?

oddlycalm
03-09-07, 03:36 PM
The lone groover? Where is he now? Wish I knew, he is missed. One thing I know for certain though is that he'll be in front of the tube for the MotoGP season opener. :thumbup:

oc

Ankf00
03-09-07, 03:47 PM
Wish I knew, he is missed. One thing I know for certain though is that he'll be in front of the tube for the MotoGP season opener. :thumbup:

oc

Hopefully I can keep current with my race .torrents this season :thumbup:

eiregosod
03-15-07, 03:01 PM
I'm betting that neither rag had many real subscribers and it finally caught up with FHM. I never asked for it but those douchebags at MAXIM have been sending me their rag for more that 7yrs now even after several attempts to get them to turn it off. I have zero interest in photoshopped bimbos that look like they were dipped in plastic. :thumdown:

oc

here's some UK sales figures for the magazines. the sales numbers don't indicate that there ever was a massive market for the lad's mags

FHM 371,263 down 25.9%

Nuts 295,002 down 3.8%

Men's Health 238,568 up 1.2%

Zoo 204,564 down 21.5%

Loaded 162,554 down 29.9%

Maxim 131,497 down 29.3%

GQ 127,505 up 1%

The $6.50 is now being spent on a monthly subscription to rapidshare.

not that those mags ever had much pr0n in them anyway.