PDA

View Full Version : Rusport the lesser?

Cam
02-19-07, 05:07 PM
Hearing:

Gentiloser has bought into Petit and is somehow shutting the majority of RuSPORT down. This doesnt make a lot of sense to me, but I will find out more later. I think those of you that know me, know that my source is extremely reliable. :flame:

coolhand
02-19-07, 05:29 PM
that makes no sense

Cam
02-19-07, 05:31 PM
Hey! I know! Could Gentiloser be moving all the talent to MI? :saywhat:

Insomniac
02-19-07, 05:34 PM
Seems odd that Petit would buy the team from Carl then flip it to Gentolozzi, who for the last couple years has had trouble getting 2 cars to show up at every race. Why would Petit take such a loss or where did Gentilozzi get the money, or a desire to actually spend more in CC?

Cam
02-19-07, 05:42 PM
Seems odd that Petit would buy the team from Carl then flip it to Gentolozzi, who for the last couple years has had trouble getting 2 cars to show up at every race. Why would Petit take such a loss or where did Gentilozzi get the money, or a desire to actually spend more in CC?

Reading between the lines of what I recieved, it almost seems like corporate sabotage to me. :rolleyes:

extramundane
02-19-07, 06:21 PM
My opinion of Mr. Trans Am isn't a secret, but I almost hope this is true, just to see the implosion at certain,,,,places,,,,

TravelGal
02-19-07, 07:30 PM
Yowzers. I'm not a fan either but this seems a bit extreme. What would the advantage be?

Wally
02-19-07, 07:50 PM
Lets face it the CDW deal is the only reason there is any sort of Rusport at all. Sources say when neurotic Carl pulled out KK offered the team to several prominent former and current team owners for one buck.......no takers with the current sponsership enviroment. Petit is only there to fill CDW obligations to keep a car on the grid,with little or no investment.
It would make sense for Gentilozzi to make use of assets to boost car count since Rusport hasn't secured funds for a second car.........but then WTF do I know.;)

extramundane
02-19-07, 08:04 PM
It would make sense for Gentilozzi to make use of assets to boost car count since Rusport hasn't secured funds for a second car.........but then WTF do I know.;)

Jerkilozzi already has enough "assets" to support a 2-car team, except money of course. If he's actually done what's being suggested, it ain't to boost car counts or do much of anything for the good of the series.

Probably sold it all to pay his past-due stripper bills. :gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
02-19-07, 08:13 PM
Lets face it the CDW deal is the only reason there is any sort of Rusport at all. Sources say when neurotic Carl pulled out KK offered the team to several prominent former and current team owners for one buck.......no takers with the current sponsership enviroment. Petit is only there to fill CDW obligations to keep a car on the grid,with little or no investment.

I guess I'm not the only one who heard the $1 rumor too.

Cam
02-19-07, 11:10 PM
Its now a fustercluck... Seems it was a powerplay over Fabio.... Gentiloser has been strongarming over certain things but its now worked out.... '

Toldja there would be more coming,,, More to come I am sure.... ;)

Cam
02-19-07, 11:13 PM
Oh.... Fab to be Justins team mate. :) I guess that is the upshot of it al...

TravelGal
02-20-07, 01:27 AM
Its now a fustercluck... Seems it was a powerplay over Fabio.... Gentiloser has been strongarming over certain things but its now worked out.... '

Toldja there would be more coming,,, More to come I am sure.... ;)

This is what sounds right. So very IN character for the gentle gentilozzi. :yuck:

Easy
02-20-07, 01:00 PM
This was the kind of schit Fernandex used as his excuse to bail.

NismoZ
02-20-07, 01:20 PM
Was he right?

Easy
02-20-07, 03:54 PM
Was he right?

He was right to complain about Gentilozi and Kalkhoven taking the ride buyers from smaller teams but that didn't really affect him. Honda was obviously behind his move.

RHR_Fan
02-20-07, 06:44 PM
$1 sale?

Either I am just not paying attention or really out of the loop. :confused:

~Nicole