PDA

View Full Version : Has Britney lost it?

Pages : [1] 2

TRANSAM
02-18-07, 11:11 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17197876/?GT1=9033

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21246833-2902,00.html

WickerBill
02-18-07, 12:01 PM
I'm guessing lice.

chop456
02-18-07, 12:45 PM
She needs to have had it in order to have lost it.

TKGAngel
02-18-07, 12:50 PM
Rumor has it that K-Fed wants to prove that she's been using drugs. I'm not sure of how it works, but your hair can prove whether or not your using and for how long. No hair means no proof.

You know its a screwed up situation when K-Fed looks to be the better parenting choice. :saywhat:

TrueBrit
02-18-07, 02:56 PM
You know its a screwed up situation when K-Fed looks to be the better parenting choice. :saywhat:

No kidding!:eek:

At least it got Anna Nichole Amith off the news for a bit...

Seriously, how long 'til she gets relegated to the trailer park obscurity she so richly deserves?

Ozarkian
02-18-07, 04:18 PM
No kidding!:eek:

At least it got Anna Nichole Amith off the news for a bit...

Seriously, how long 'til she gets relegated to the trailer park obscurity she so richly deserves?

Trailer parks have too much class for that.

RHR_Fan
02-18-07, 04:21 PM

I said the same thing to my mom last night. Her family just needs to step up and take her away, like an intervention or something. She has two kids to take care of.

eiregosod
02-19-07, 12:00 AM
I said the same thing to my mom last night. Her family just needs to step up and take her away, like an intervention or something. She has two kids to take care of.

out of the 3 , britney is the biggest kid.

as regards the meeja obsession with selebrities. There's mustn't have been enough meat on the anna nicole carcass, cos they made the beeline to Ms Shears.

JLMannin
02-19-07, 10:31 AM
Rumor has it that K-Fed wants to prove that she's been using drugs. I'm not sure of how it works, but your hair can prove whether or not your using and for how long. No hair means no proof.

The hair test requires a hair sample 1/4 inch long. To prevent the collection of a sample, the entire body needs to be shaved.

WickerBill
02-19-07, 11:12 AM
The hair test requires a hair sample 1/4 inch long. To prevent the collection of a sample, the entire body needs to be shaved.

You DO realize what you've just done to this thread, right? :)

jcollins28
02-19-07, 09:31 PM

Based on certain pics that was around the net not so long ago I would say she has taken care of that as well.

Tifosi24
02-19-07, 09:34 PM

Judging by her past life and decisions, one can reasonably assume that she has that under control too, as jc28 has also mentioned.

JLMannin
02-19-07, 10:57 PM
Judging by her past life and decisions, one can reasonably assume that she has that under control too, as jc28 has also mentioned.

I was thinking of the, er, less obvious places, like eyebrows and arms - places people ususlly do not shave as a matter or routine, unless they are a swimmer, bike racer, bodybuilder, ect.

KLang
02-20-07, 06:27 PM
According to CNN she is off to rehab.

Rehab, the magical cure for whatever is ailing you. :laugh:

Robstar
02-20-07, 06:47 PM
I'm guessing lice.

I'm guessing ice...

KLang
02-21-07, 03:44 PM
According to CNN she is off to rehab.

Rehab, the magical cure for whatever is ailing you. :laugh:

Well that was quick. Cured in one day. :thumbup:

WickerBill
02-21-07, 04:10 PM
Britney had lice... (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=437474&in_page_id=1773&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5)

The 25-year-old singer shocked the public by shaving off her brown hair. She claimed it was because of a problem with 'lice'.

I think I win....

Gnam
02-21-07, 04:32 PM
Aren't the publicly stated reasons always the ones to suspect? [/conspiracy]

extramundane
02-21-07, 05:13 PM
Britney had lice... (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=437474&in_page_id=1773&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5)

I think I'd rather own up to being crazy than suggest I have a lice problem.

G.
02-21-07, 05:33 PM
I think I'd rather own up to being crazy than suggest I have a lice problem.why?

Lice is curable and not indicative of poor hygene, contrary to popular belief.

Crazy can be controlled, and sometimes cured.

More to the point, IMO, you can't cure stupid.<<<<< Britney:gomer:

(never had lice, but spent a week last year combing out the kiddie's hair to make sure they didn't catch them from the neighbor girl. That dirty skank.;) )

extramundane
02-21-07, 05:45 PM
why?

Lice is curable and not indicative of poor hygene, contrary to popular belief.

Crazy can be controlled, and sometimes cured.

More to the point, IMO, you can't cure stupid.<<<<< Britney:gomer:

(never had lice, but spent a week last year combing out the kiddie's hair to make sure they didn't catch them from the neighbor girl. That dirty skank.;) )

Crazy gets you book deals and TV shows. Lice? Not so much.

WickerBill
02-21-07, 06:18 PM
I think I'd rather own up to being crazy than suggest I have a lice problem.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

oddlycalm
02-21-07, 06:49 PM
More to the point, IMO, you can't cure stupid Exactly right, and you can't retrofit common sense either. And, she's packing injuries and a couple of kids that she had on a whim. No way this will end well other than for the folks she made all that money for.

oc

dando
02-21-07, 07:01 PM
Exactly right, and you can't retrofit common sense either. And, she's packing injuries and a couple of kids that she had on a whim. No way this will end well other than for the folks she made all that money for.

oc

Think Mike Tyson. :\

-Kevin

Mr. Toad
02-22-07, 09:32 PM
Has Britney lost it?

Has Britney lost it?

Yes.

trish
10-01-07, 08:05 PM
Well, she's lost custody of her kids, effective this Wednesday.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/10/01/spears.federline/index.html?eref=yahoo

eiregosod
10-02-07, 10:10 AM
Well, she's lost custody of her kids, effective this Wednesday.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/10/01/spears.federline/index.html?eref=yahoo

if she didn't act like a kid then she'd still have custody of her kids.

Insomniac
10-02-07, 11:36 AM
Despite who wins, those kids will always lose.

Sean Malone
10-02-07, 11:38 AM
Despite who wins, those kids will always lose.

Except that they;ll have millions of dollars to console them.

eiregosod
10-02-07, 12:30 PM

they could be the first 2nd generation to lose the family fartune ;)

Insomniac
10-02-07, 01:00 PM

True. I see someone like Shakira donate $45M to the Clinton Global Initiative. Britney must have so much money it would be nearly impossible for her to blow it all, right?

Andrew Longman
10-02-07, 01:03 PM
I'm sure there are many leaches helping her to drain her bank account.

I found it interesting to read that it actually is unusual for a parent to retain custody while undergoing court ordered drug testing. She had beat that up until now. California legal system :shakehead

Sean Malone
10-02-07, 01:11 PM
True. I see someone like Shakira donate $45M to the Clinton Global Initiative. Britney must have so much money it would be nearly impossible for her to blow it all, right?

She better have her accountants finding Swiss bank accounts to nest her some of that dough cuz this chicks career is all but over (except in the tabloids).

Insomniac
10-02-07, 03:01 PM
I'm sure there are many leaches helping her to drain her bank account.

I found it interesting to read that it actually is unusual for a parent to retain custody while undergoing court ordered drug testing. She had beat that up until now. California legal system :shakehead

Maybe it's a single parent. She obviously dumps her kids on someone. I figure the courts realized the little time she did spend with them was pretty bad too.

cameraman
10-02-07, 03:07 PM
She lost custody due to the ex-bodyguard testifying that she did exactly that, she dumped the kids on hired help and pretended they did not exist 23 hours a day. And it seems even that hour was a bit sketchy.

This is the kind of stuff you learn while stuck on a treadmill:saywhat: Good for the heart, not so great for the brain.:shakehead

Sean Malone
10-02-07, 03:11 PM
She lost custody due to the ex-bodyguard testifying that she did exactly that, she dumped the kids on hired help and pretended they did not exist 23 hours a day. And it seems even that hour was a bit sketchy.

This is the kind of stuff you learn while stuck on a treadmill:saywhat: Good for the heart, not so great for the brain.:shakehead

Isn't that what 90% of all celebs do? Isn't that what Swiss boarding schools are for?:)

Sean O'Gorman
10-02-07, 07:50 PM
And here I was thinking that her not spending time with the kids would help with the custody battle...

Methanolandbrats
10-02-07, 09:51 PM
Federline is a retard. Giving the kids to him is better than having them live with the their trailer trash mom? I doubt it...........how about giving them up for adoption?

eiregosod
10-03-07, 11:01 AM
Federline is a retard. Giving the kids to him is better than having them live with the their trailer trash mom? I doubt it...........how about giving them up for adoption?

Federline will have about 10 kids by 4 different mothers, that's where the next baby boom will come from. I wonder will Britney be good for the maintainance check.

Spicoli
10-03-07, 01:38 PM
Spears caught up in new sex tape scandal?
03/10/2007 - 08:39:32

Things are going from bad to worse for Britney Spears - she's now caught up in a new sex tape scandal.

A day after losing physical custody of her kids to ex-husband Kevin Federline, an unnamed 28-year-old man has come forward with sex tales.

The mystery guy claims to have bedded Spears while she was vacationing on Hawaii in June - and he caught the sexploits on camera.

And Spears' one-night-stand lover insists the only thing that has been stopping him from going public with the sex tape is the fact he wasn't happy with his own performance which he caught on camera.

He tells America's In Touch Weekly magazine: "It was just normal sex, we didn't do anything crazy. It was a little disappointing. It lasted for about 25 minutes and then we passed out."

The 28-year-old reveals he was living on Hawaii's Big Island when he met Spears at a bar on 7 June.

They retired to her room at the Four Seasons hotel on the KonaKohala Coast and made love. The mystery lover admits Spears had no knowledge he was filming their sex session.

m

:eek: what a ho!

Andrew Longman
10-03-07, 02:22 PM
:eek: what a ho!

Like she's the only one to pick up someone in a hotel bar. ;)

How he managed to put a camcorder on the dresser in her hotel room without her noticing raises my BS detectors though.

But if true, then shopping the story/tape seems to make him the ho.

eiregosod
10-06-07, 12:27 PM
Sinéad O'Connor invites Britney to stay with her.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22542816-5001026,00.html

:munch:

SteveH
10-06-07, 01:19 PM
:munch:

:rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

TKGAngel
12-19-07, 12:56 PM
Bump...

Britney's 16-year-old sister pregnant (http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20167059,00.html) by her 19-year-old boyfriend.

I wonder how Nickelodeon's going to spin this one.

Andrew Longman
12-19-07, 01:25 PM
Bump...

Britney's 16-year-old sister pregnant (http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20167059,00.html) by her 19-year-old boyfriend.

When I saw here the boyfriend is 19 it prompted a search. I show the age of consent in LA is 17. The boyfriend is legally a sex offender. Odd the press missed that point.

In LA if both parents agree a 16 year old can marry, but, logic aside, any other sex between an adult and a minor under 17 is a crime (and cases such as Britney's sister are prosecuted all the time)

F'd up all the way around.

Ankf00
12-19-07, 01:39 PM
When I saw here the boyfriend is 19 it prompted a search. I show the age of consent in LA is 17. The boyfriend is legally a sex offender. Odd the press missed that point.

17's the age in TX too, but if you're w/in 3 years it's not illegal.

cameraman
12-19-07, 01:41 PM
The age of consent in California is 18. If the age gap is ≤ 3 years it is a misdemeanor.

Sean O'Gorman
12-19-07, 01:43 PM
Bump...

Maybe she should've used a contraceptive spongebob.

dando
12-19-07, 01:50 PM
Maybe she should've used a contraceptive spongebob.

Elaine bought them all, yo. Or perhaps he was spongebob worthy.

</seinfeld>

:gomer:

-Kevin

Andrew Longman
12-19-07, 01:50 PM
Not finding anything about < 3 years in LA, just a mention that a judge can apply some discression.

cameraman
12-19-07, 01:51 PM
It is State law.

http://www.ageofconsent.com/california.htm

Sean Malone
12-19-07, 02:04 PM
I heard little sis is preggers.

JLMannin
12-19-07, 03:55 PM
Bump...

I guess it's time for her to move on up to MTV.

Insomniac
12-19-07, 04:10 PM
NEW YORK (AP) — Lynne Spears' book about parenting has been delayed indefinitely, her publisher said Wednesday.

:rofl:

I always thought the best self help books are the ones that tell you what NOT to do. :)

Nickelodeon officials said, "We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well-being."

Ankf00
12-19-07, 04:16 PM
It is State law.

http://www.ageofconsent.com/california.htm

my new state says 10 years diff is ok :rofl:

trish
01-04-08, 08:20 AM
More problems for Britney (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080104/ap_on_en_mu/people_spears_29;_ylt=AorCoegosBywyJkwaLirD3wE1vAI )

Either she's gonna clean herself up or see an early grave. :shakehead

KLang
01-04-08, 10:20 AM
I don't care one way or the other about Britney but.....

In California the police can haul your butt off to the hospital for being intoxicated in your own home? :confused:

TKGAngel
01-04-08, 11:18 AM
I don't care one way or the other about Britney but.....

In California the police can haul your butt off to the hospital for being intoxicated in your own home? :confused:

It sounds like the cops were called because she wouldn't hand over the kids. I think the hauling away probably had to do with the cops not being sure what she was high on and making sure she didn't die.

This is going to get worse before it gets better.

TrueBrit
01-04-08, 11:28 AM
My best guess is found dead in a seedy motel, needle in arm, knickers around ankles....before the end of the year...

What a waste of a life...:shakehead

I feel terrible for the kids though...I'll say it again, what kind of effed up world do you have to live in for K-Fed to be the better parent....:eek:

nrc
01-04-08, 01:52 PM
They need to limit her access to the kids to supervised visits until she spends at least a month in an in-patient rehab.

Insomniac
01-04-08, 03:06 PM
They need to limit her access to the kids to supervised visits until she spends at least a month in an in-patient rehab.

I thought she was already limited to seeing them with supervision only?

Warlock!
01-04-08, 04:24 PM
More problems for Britney (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080104/ap_on_en_mu/people_spears_29;_ylt=AorCoegosBywyJkwaLirD3wE1vAI )

Either she's gonna clean herself up or see an early grave. :shakehead

Either would be fine by me.

TKGAngel
01-04-08, 04:43 PM
I thought she was already limited to seeing them with supervision only?

According to People.com, the court appointed watchdog called the cops when Britney locked herself in a room with her youngest son.

eiregosod
01-04-08, 05:07 PM
she's the new Jim Morrison

Ankf00
01-04-08, 05:10 PM

shut your dirty mouth. jim morrison had more talent in his little toe than she does in her entire body.

cameraman
01-04-08, 05:14 PM

Ahhh, not so much. Really.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don Quixote
01-04-08, 05:49 PM
she's the new Jim Morrison Nyet. He had more talent in one molecule of his toenail that the prostitot.

Ankf00
01-04-08, 05:53 PM
besides, Jim's shenanigans were cheeky and fun. her shenanigans are cruel and tragic. which makes them not shenanigans, really...

STD
01-04-08, 05:58 PM

LOL :rofl: LMAO

Interpertation 101 can be a problem at times it would seem...

dando
01-04-08, 08:43 PM
And now she loses visitation rights:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/01/04/britney.spears.ap/index.html

-Kevin

Methanolandbrats
01-04-08, 09:22 PM
She'll be an aunt soon.......................I don't think she will be the go to babysitter for lil' sisters spawn. :D

G.
01-04-08, 09:28 PM
Show of hands here: can we just let eiregosod erase his comment and have everyone else edit their quote of him? Then we can just pretend that it didn't happen.

All in favor?

:p

eiregosod
01-04-08, 09:32 PM
Show of hands here: can we just let eiregosod erase his comment and have everyone else edit their quote of him? Then we can just pretend that it didn't happen.

All in favor?

:p

there was never any merit in my original comment in the first place :p :D :p

dando
01-06-08, 06:48 PM
Dr. Phil to the rescue!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/01/06/spears.released.ap/index.html

:gomer:

-Kevin

Methanolandbrats
01-06-08, 07:10 PM
Dr Phil :shakehead What an a-hole. If I met him I'd kick him in the nutz. Maybe that means I'm hostile :D

cameraman
01-06-08, 09:48 PM
Dr Phil makes these guys look good...

http://users.ox.ac.uk/~zool0617/hagtank.jpg

SteveH
01-06-08, 09:58 PM
Dr Phil :shakehead What an a-hole. If I met him I'd kick him in the nutz. Maybe that means I'm hostile :D

how soon before Rev. Jesse Jackson gets involved?

emjaya
01-07-08, 09:19 AM

No. If ever a man deserved a kick in the nutz it is Dr Phil.

Stu
01-07-08, 09:27 AM
No. If ever a man deserved a kick in the nutz it is Dr Phil.

never understood the hate for Dr. Phil. what's he doing wrong here?

jonovision_man
01-07-08, 10:03 AM

The last thing she needs is more publicity... doesn't need to be on Dr. Phil for the world to see more of the trainwreck.

McGraw planned to talk more about Spears on his daytime talk show this week, the press release said.

Gotta save something to bring in the big ratings! :\

I'm less than impressed...

jono

dando
01-07-08, 11:05 AM

Appears to me that he's pandering for publicity/viewers. :irked:

-Kevin

Stu
01-07-08, 11:30 AM
Appears to me that he's pandering for publicity/viewers. :irked:

-Kevin

so? if people dont want to see it they won't tune in. maybe he wants to be the person that got britney's head screwed on straight. not sure what this has to do with anyone here or why that action deserves a swift kick in the nuts.

STD
01-07-08, 11:46 AM
LOL

extramundane
01-07-08, 11:55 AM

He's a fat guy who writes diet books. Automatic crotch-punch.

Methanolandbrats
01-07-08, 12:05 PM
so? if people dont want to see it they won't tune in. maybe he wants to be the person that got britney's head screwed on straight. not sure what this has to do with anyone here or why that action deserves a swift kick in the nuts.
Because he's a self-promoting "doctor" who dispenses stupid advice. He also has a long history of acting like a peckerhead. Read this, it contains many reasons to kick him in the nuts. :thumbup:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_McGraw

TrueBrit
01-07-08, 12:10 PM
I predict she won't make it to 2009....

This one has Anna Nichole-Smith written all over it...

Insomniac
01-07-08, 12:57 PM

Right. So he goes to help her and then sends out a press release to tell everyone he did and will discuss her more on his show. What a nice guy to offer his help. Nevermind doctor/patient confidentiality.

TrueBrit
01-07-08, 04:06 PM
Right. So he goes to help her and then sends out a press release to tell everyone he did and will discuss her more on his show. What a nice guy to offer his help. Nevermind doctor/patient confidentiality.

"Dr" Phil is a tool....

Don Quixote
01-07-08, 04:26 PM
Yep, sure sounds like he is doing this to help others. If he had snuck in and never told a soul, that would have been different.

TKGAngel
01-07-08, 04:28 PM
People's reporting that Dr. Phil canceled his Britney show.

Thank goodness, since he's just nothing more than another person looking to promote himself at her expense.

dando
01-07-08, 05:12 PM

I didn't make that comment. Just explaining why he's considered and asshat. Keep watching him if you want. :gomer:

-Kevin

Dirk Diggler
01-07-08, 05:24 PM
I'd buy radio ad time from Herb Tarlek before I took advice from Dr. Phil.

Douchebag.

Gnam
01-07-08, 06:12 PM
I think some are missing the upside of Dr. Phil jumping on the Crazy Train.
Mainly, the chance she takes Dr. Phil down with her.

Don Quixote
01-07-08, 06:27 PM
Herb Tarlek rocks.

emjaya
01-08-08, 08:58 AM

I take it you're not married, then? ;)

oddlycalm
01-08-08, 04:29 PM
I think some are missing the upside of Dr. Phil jumping on the Crazy Train.
Mainly, the chance she takes Dr. Phil down with her. How long until the dirty pictures circulate on the web....? :gomer:

oc

Dirk Diggler
01-08-08, 06:13 PM
How long until the dirty pictures circulate on the web....? :gomer:

oc

Dr. Phil porn... I don't think there's enough viagra in the world to overcome that.

Insomniac
01-16-08, 09:52 PM
TMZ has obtained a copy of a complaint against Dr. Phil which was lodged with the California Board of Psychology, alleging the TV doc was illegally practicing without a license when he paid a visit to one Britney Spears.

A Psychology Board rep told TMZ if the Board finds the complaint credible, it would be referred to the D.A. for review. Practicing without a license is a felony in California.

The psychologist who filed the complaint also alleges Dr. Phil violated HIPAA laws by "discussing or divulging a patient's medical condition ... with the media," in reference to a press release issued by Dr. Phil.
http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/16/psychology-board-investigates-dr-phil/

TKGAngel
01-16-08, 10:04 PM
People's reporting that Brit's tabloid reporter boyfriend was caught shopping for pregnancy tests with her.

Stu
01-17-08, 07:15 AM
I take it you're not married, then? ;)

happily married