PDA

View Full Version : Toyota takes Pole!

NismoZ
02-09-07, 04:59 PM
Of course it was luck of the draw but they'll take it. Though far from my favorite form of motorsport is there anyone else who thinks this Bud Shootout thing is way more fun to watch than those other marathons NASCAB puts on? Fewer cars, most all the stars, less riff-raff, more actual racing? I'll watch it. Reading where Miller Brewing says they'll rename Miller Park in Milwaukee (for one baseball series) after Budweiser if Little Dale can finish ahead of Kurt Busch in the '07 standings. Of course Busch Stadium in St. Louis becomes Miller Lite Stadium if it goes the other way. Huh, Busch driving the Miller car. Kinda like when Meister Brau had a Pabst driving for them?

cameraman
02-09-07, 05:03 PM
Pole for what?

rabbit
02-09-07, 05:09 PM
another cryptic Nismo post... :shakehead

Wally
02-09-07, 05:52 PM
.....:laugh: .....

TKGAngel
02-09-07, 05:59 PM
Jarrett's Toyota is on the pole for the Bud Shootout. Not because of any on-track exploits, but because Jarrett picked the beer bottle containing a flag with the #1 starting position on it.

rabbit
02-09-07, 06:03 PM
Jarrett's Toyota is on the pole for the Bud Shootout. Not because of any on-track exploits, but because Jarrett picked the beer bottle containing a flag with the #1 starting position on it.

Thank you.

pchall
02-10-07, 12:55 PM
Darn. I thought this was going to be a pole dancing thread. :thumdown:

http://www.jonco48.com/blog/Blonde_20Pole_20Dancer.jpg

NismoZ
02-10-07, 08:51 PM
I remember my "Wheldon Grabs Pole" title. Not good. Sorry I confuse all you college gragiates.

Winston Wolfe
02-10-07, 09:53 PM
another cryptic Nismo post... :shakehead

yeah, one of my other nismo faves is when he starts a thread, and posts several follow ups to his own topic... classic Nismo stuff:rolleyes:

devilmaster
02-10-07, 09:57 PM
yeah, one of my other nismo faves is when he starts a thread, and posts several follow ups to his own topic... classic Nismo stuff:rolleyes:

Well, when no one talks to him, he talks to himself :laugh:

NismoZ
02-10-07, 11:50 PM
That's IT!:thumbup: