PDA

View Full Version : Pcers in ANOTHER bar fight?

Spicoli
02-07-07, 01:03 PM
Jeeebus. WTF is going on - tinsley threatens to kill someone, Marquis Daniels in on it too. 2 am last night/morning.

details just coming in over the TV....

This franchise is totally F'd up. 4 fights in less than 2 years.

edit: here's more

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6050850

The manager told police he approached Tinsley and told him the fight did not involve him or his party. At this time, the manager said Tinsley became hostile towards him and that King shoved the manager.

According to the report, the manager said Tinsley told him, "I guess you don't know who I am. I will ******' kill you," and then Tinsley struck him with a closed fist on the left side of his head. King and Daniels then began to strike the manager, according to the police report, and the manager suffered a possible broken jaw and torn ear.

:shakehead :thumdown:

Tony George
02-07-07, 01:26 PM
Can any of them play football. There's a team a little southeast of Indy that may be a good fit! :rofl: :eek:

Cam
02-07-07, 02:27 PM
Really makes you long for the days of Reggie, Mark, Rik and the double D's. :shakehead

racermike
02-07-07, 03:11 PM
Pretty much why I dont pay a lick of attention to the NBA anymore

Its not the same as it used to be

diamond dave
02-07-07, 03:41 PM
:shakehead hey, c'mon that can't be disrespected or they'll lose their street cred.
thug life:thumdown:

Spicoli
02-07-07, 04:46 PM
People are really pizzed here in Indy. 'Specially after what the Colts just did. Like the Colts or not, you have to admit (hell, even Rome did) that the Colts are the class act of the NFL. Sorta the opposite of the Pacers. Jimmy V. was already down at Conseco Fieldhouse this morning. check out the feedback at IndyStar forums:

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/indianapolis-star/TNL6G837JCED2E1JD

You have to wonder who is running things and allowing this crap to happen. I can't imagine its Donnie Walsh. But Rick Carlisle and The Hick From French Lick are gonna have to answer to Mel & Herb this time, I'd bet.

Fans are already pissed, the team sucks, and now this? I sure as **** would not want to be in Donnie's office this afternoon.

heads is gunna roll. :\

Ed_Severson
02-08-07, 02:22 PM
Tinsley told him, "I guess you don't know who I am. I will ******' kill you,"

I know who he is. He's the point guard on an NBA team that's 4th in its division. Guess nobody ever told him that leadership starts with the point guard, eh?

At least since I know who he is, I won't have to worry about getting ****in' killed if I bump into him around town at 3 AM. :laugh:

CShooter
02-08-07, 07:46 PM
Figures! So par for their course.:shakehead