PDA

View Full Version : Hoopla Bowl!!!!

G.
02-02-07, 02:22 PM
Who's going to win?

Public poll. We can SEEEEEE youuuuu.

Gangrel
02-02-07, 02:33 PM
Can't say for sure that we have a Bears winner here, but Vegas is out of its mind for giving the Colts 7! This game's going to be close, 3 points, I would say....

Then again, if Hester can return one to the end zone, it's a whole new ballgame!

Ankf00
02-02-07, 02:55 PM
Then again, if Hester can return one to the end zone, it's a whole new ballgame!Teddy Ginn, is that you? ;)

chop456
02-02-07, 03:21 PM
Can't say for sure that we have a Bears winner here, but Vegas is out of its mind for giving the Colts 7!

The Bears are getting 7.

I don't see a close game either way.

TKGAngel
02-02-07, 03:21 PM
Where's the option for 'I Don't Care Who Wins, as Long as I Win My Pool'? ;)

Also, for those of you looking for a respite from football, Animal Planet will be showing Puppy Bowl III all afternoon and most of the evening.

KLang
02-02-07, 03:42 PM
Commercials! :thumbup: :gomer:

rosawendel
02-02-07, 04:18 PM
fox broadcasting. all your base are belong to us.

Andrew Longman
02-02-07, 04:47 PM
In 2000 I said there is no way a team with Trent Dilfer as QB will ever win a Super Bowl.

I'd say the same thing today about Rex Grossman, but I was wrong then.

OTOH, the Colts don't have Kerry Collins at QB.

My prediction: Either the Bears win in a squeaker or get blown out early.

skaven
02-02-07, 05:50 PM
Da Chicago Gators all the way. :gomer:

Alex Brown can't wait to demolish another Vol. :thumbup:

Gangrel
02-03-07, 01:29 AM
Teddy Ginn, is that you? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/w/Teddy-Ginn-Highlights?v=WzUvsYOStCk&search=buckeyes

I follow so little of college football that when you posted this, I had no idea who you are talking about, but after seeing this, allow me to be the first to say.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gangrel
02-03-07, 01:33 AM
Now...for all you Colts fans out there....here's a little taste of what Sunday has in store for you...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NSN6LUIh3Ws

Enjoy! :cool:

Turn7
02-03-07, 08:59 AM
I was hoping for a clown option to vote for. :(

G.
02-03-07, 11:41 AM
I just heard that Dungy hired Helio Castronervous to give the Ponies a motovational speech.

Anyone want to change their vote to the Bears now?

:laugh:

rabbit
02-03-07, 11:46 AM
I just heard that Dungy hired Helio Castronervous to give the Ponies a motovational speech.

Anyone want to change their vote to the Bears now?

:laugh:

I don't know. Helio always has been very good at blocking. The Colts O-line could have a huge game.

G.
02-03-07, 12:40 PM
I don't know. Helio always has been very good at blocking. The Colts O-line could have a huge game.SCORE!!!!!:rofl:

Racing Truth
02-03-07, 02:57 PM
I don't know. Helio always has been very good at blocking. The Colts O-line could have a huge game.

:rofl: :rofl:

Brilliant!

Sidenote: Though Buhl ended up going, well, Robbie Buhl in the end, Helio's blocking in '01 at IMS was classic. Buhl would have had to drive through him to get by.

On-topic: "Sexy Rexy" will have to make a play at the end, and.... he won't be able to do it. 24-13 Colts.

G.
02-04-07, 10:34 AM
12 to 12 for the outright win.

Does this mean it might just be a good game?