PDA

View Full Version : More junk from my closet

TravelGal
02-01-07, 10:31 PM
OK you guys. Even though I was unable to unload the Bridgestone caps, I haven't given up trying to move the ....... I accumulate from my house to yours.

For what reason I do not know, I received in the mail an "original Sam Bass Design NASCAR Collector's Series, NASCAR Thrills" collectors coin. I may have had something to do with the ESPN Magazine subscription I have but ???

Looks like a piece of junk to me but "one's man's trash is another man's treasure" so I always post before I toss things. If anyone wants it, I'll be so grateful that I'll mail it to you for freeeeee. Just PM me.

nissan gtp
02-01-07, 10:39 PM
OK you guys. Even though I was unable to unload the Bridgestone caps, I haven't given up trying to move the ....... I accumulate from my house to yours.

For what reason I do not know, I received in the mail an "original Sam Bass Design NASCAR Collector's Series, NASCAR Thrills" collectors coin. I may have had something to do with the ESPN Magazine subscription I have but ???

Looks like a piece of junk to me but "one's man's trash is another man's treasure" so I always post before I toss things. If anyone wants it, I'll be so grateful that I'll mail it to you for freeeeee. Just PM me.

put it on eBay and sell it to a cab-:gomer:

grungex
02-02-07, 05:44 PM
OK you guys. Even though I was unable to unload the Bridgestone caps,

Are you saying you still have them?