PDA

View Full Version : Danica's Husband

chop456
01-31-07, 12:34 PM
Oh dear.

The husband of race car driver Danica Patrick, Paul Hospenthal, is in trouble for a past relationship -- before he was married.

A woman claims she and Hospenthal had a sexual relationship years ago while she was his patient and just 16 years old.

Hospenthal was issued a public reprimand -- six months probation -- where he's stays on the job and attends classes on patient boundaries.

He did not appeal.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/stories/KTVKLNews20070130_danica-patrick_hospenthal_scanda.37186986.html

KLang
01-31-07, 12:51 PM
Nice guy. :rolleyes:

Hospenthal was issued a public reprimand -- six months probation -- where he's stays on the job and attends classes on patient boundaries.

Shouldn't he at least be barred from seeing underage patients in the future? :irked:

NismoZ
01-31-07, 01:17 PM
He may very well be a nice guy. A public reprimand and probation is NOTHING compared to what even a completely innocent person might face if something like this comes to court. My guess is a settlement of some sort ($) might also have been part of the deal. The public will forget an agreement such as this a lot sooner than the graphic and sordid "truth" presented by prosecuting lawyers at trial. Settling and moving on CAN be a better decision than standing and fighting to protect a reputation that may not recover no matter what decision is reached.

SurfaceUnits
01-31-07, 04:11 PM
danicles is getting kinda of old for him these days isn't she?

coolhand
01-31-07, 04:12 PM
This explains why he likes Danica, he is in to teenage girls

Sean O'Gorman
01-31-07, 05:09 PM
A woman wrote the board with questions. But she also claimed the two had a consensual sexual relationship seven years ago and that they had sex at least once in his office

She also claimed that the relationship started when she was his patient -- at the age of 16.

Hospenthal, now 40, admits to bad judgment. He admits to have had taken the girl to his home a couple of times, having her clean and helping her with homework.

Hmm, wasn't Danica 16 only seven years ago? Maybe she filed the complaint.

Also, I think its hilarious to read that he had her over his house to clean, and then have sex with her. :laugh:

Don Quixote
01-31-07, 05:12 PM
But he maintains there was no relationship until after the girl turned 18 and was no longer in his care.
I love the way he says this to make it sound like it was OK. Yeah, he is a peach of a guy.

mapguy
01-31-07, 05:18 PM
This explains why he likes Danica, he is in to teenage girls

Dunno about that. With Danicle he must be into 9 year old Korean boys.

Gnam
01-31-07, 05:24 PM
8 year olds, Dude.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f175/dallasslynn/the_big_lebowski_jesus.jpg

G.
01-31-07, 07:20 PM
Also, I think its hilarious to read that he had her over his house to clean, and then have sex with her. :laugh:shouldn't it be the other way around?

Hey! I'm just askin'!:eek:

pchall
02-01-07, 12:10 AM
The longer this thread gets the more I wonder about 29 year old physical therapist Lynne Kush robbing the cradle for 21 year old A.J. Allmendinger. Are all PTs pedophiles, or what? :confused:

Joelski
02-01-07, 12:27 AM
Didn't Danicula do that in yurp when she was 16? Judging from her hubby and her previous meal ticket, maybe she's into sugar daddies. :tony:

Spicoli
02-01-07, 08:27 AM
Didn't Danicula do that in yurp when she was 16? Judging from her hubby and her previous meal ticket, maybe she's into sugar daddies. :tony:

or vicey versey. :saywhat:

Insomniac
02-01-07, 09:42 AM
The longer this thread gets the more I wonder about 29 year old physical therapist Lynne Kush robbing the cradle for 21 year old A.J. Allmendinger. Are all PTs pedophiles, or what? :confused:

I thought she was a chiropractor?

TKGAngel
02-01-07, 11:06 AM

Two things...Dinger's 25, and the fiance (now wife) is 28 - at least according to Wikipedia. Its not exactly cradle robbing.

And why does this whole situation sound like something that's happened/going to happen on a Grey's Anatomy episode?

Joelski
02-01-07, 12:19 PM
And why does this whole situation sound like something that's happened/going to happen on a Grey's Anatomy episode?

Please, Grey's Anatomy is far above the mental capacity of the gomers. :tony:

SurfaceUnits
02-01-07, 01:08 PM
Two things...Dinger's 25, and the fiance (now wife) is 28 - at least according to Wikipedia. Its not exactly cradle robbing. At 5'3" dinger looks like a middle-schooler to the cradle robber.

Insomniac
02-01-07, 01:57 PM
At 5'3" dinger looks like a middle-schooler to the cradle robber.

Hey wait a minute. It doesn't work that way with guys! AJ is supposed to be lauded for snaring her. :)

oddlycalm
02-01-07, 04:44 PM
had taken the girl to his home a couple of times, having her clean and helping her with homework.
Cleaning the pipes doesn't make her a plumber and the Kama Sutra probably wasn't one of her homework assignments...:gomer:

oc

Winston Wolfe
02-02-07, 12:42 AM
At 5'3" dinger looks like a middle-schooler to the cradle robber.

I've got a picture of my six year old with 'Dinger from the pits at LBGP last year.... that's right, 6 y.o. and he looks like a giant compared to AJ....

I kept laughing when my son was telling people he met AJ "Almond-dinner":rofl:

dando
02-06-07, 04:55 PM
For a second, I thought she got a new one:

http://i.a.cnn.net./si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0702/gallery.nfl.celebs/images/Sagam_02.jpg

:yuck: :gomer:

-Kevin

Spicoli
02-06-07, 05:06 PM
so jefff gordon is bumpin uglies with danicle? :saywhat:

dando
02-06-07, 05:27 PM
so jefff gordon is bumpin uglies with danicle? :saywhat:

d00d, that mental image I did not need. :saywhat:

I wonder if she stuffed her 'bra' with tissues ala that chick in Animal House? :gomer:

-Kevin

Spicoli
02-06-07, 06:15 PM
d00d, that mental image I did not need. :saywhat:

I wonder if she stuffed her 'bra' with tissues ala that chick in Animal House? :gomer:

-Kevin

well isn;t that Jeff G up above ^^^ :confused:

ferrarigod
02-06-07, 06:23 PM
8 year olds, Dude.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f175/dallasslynn/the_big_lebowski_jesus.jpg

hahahah.

nobody f***s with the Jesus. :thumbup:

Wheel-Nut
02-06-07, 06:39 PM

Yes, it is. AGR hired him to tutor Danica on winning.

TKGAngel
02-06-07, 07:54 PM
I kept laughing when my son was telling people he met AJ "Almond-dinner":rofl:

Heh. Couple of months ago, a magazine at my work had a recipe for Almond-Dingers. I got a good laugh from that one.

Ankf00
02-06-07, 08:20 PM
I love the way he says this to make it sound like it was OK. Yeah, he is a peach of a guy.

meanwhile teachers bedding 18 yo students in this state is a felony

mapguy
02-06-07, 09:50 PM
meanwhile teachers bedding 18 yo students in this state is a felony

Only if it is a male teacher.

dando
02-07-07, 12:31 AM

Your caption, not mine. :gomer:

Not sober yet from the Dolts XLI win? :D

-Kevin

Spicoli
02-07-07, 08:46 AM
Your caption, not mine. :gomer:

Not sober yet from the Dolts XLI win? :D

-Kevin

http://i19.tinypic.com/2ppaexz.jpg

:thumbup:

pchall
02-07-07, 11:51 AM
:thumbup:

Nice to see the Indiana Alternative Jeff George Unappreciation Society is still alive and well.

:rofl:

Spicoli
02-07-07, 12:22 PM
Nice to see the Indiana Alternative Jeff George Unappreciation Society is still alive and well.

:rofl:

those wwere the lonely days at the RCA Dome, indeed. :shakehead

pchall
02-07-07, 12:36 PM
those wwere the lonely days at the RCA Dome, indeed. :shakehead

BTW, Peyton still sucks. :gomer:

TrueBrit
02-07-07, 12:52 PM
BTW, Peyton still sucks. :gomer:

Unfortunately not as much as Rex does....:yuck:

NismoZ
02-07-07, 05:10 PM
Ahhh...Gross Rexman.:shakehead

NismoZ
02-07-07, 05:11 PM
And what about Americans buying up all those English Futbol teams!?:p

NismoZ
02-07-07, 05:17 PM
Tip o' the iceberg, TB, tip o' the iceberg. Helmets and pads to follow!:gomer:

pchall
02-07-07, 08:49 PM

Somewhere in some Federal pen NYRxxxxxxx is glowing.

Sean O'Gorman
02-07-07, 09:09 PM
Better a federal pen than a playpen. ;)

TrueBrit
02-08-07, 11:41 AM

I'd rather have the Yanks buying them up than the Russian mafia....

Kind of ironic that The Blues are owned by a former Red....:laugh:

Ankf00
02-08-07, 11:57 AM
Only if it is a male teacher.

not in Texas

Ankf00
02-08-07, 11:59 AM
I'd rather have the Yanks buying them up than the Russian mafia....

Kind of ironic that The Blues are owned by a former Red....:laugh:

Villa, Anfield, Old Trafford, soon we'll take over the whole bloody island ;)

SurfaceUnits
02-09-07, 01:37 PM
so jefff gordon is bumpin uglies with danicle? :saywhat:Ole jeffie hasn't done squat ontrack since Brooke kicked him outa her mansion.

Dr. Corkski
02-10-07, 06:07 PM
so jefff gordon is bumpin uglies with danicle? :saywhat:J.Go can get bigger m00bs in NASCAR.