PDA

View Full Version : Milka says "she thinks so, it's almost a done deal, could be any day now"

SurfaceUnits
01-29-07, 02:31 PM
January 27, 2007

Milka set to face Danica?
By BUDDY SHACKLETTE
Staff Writer

DAYTONA BEACH -- Will Danica make room for Milka?

Will Duno grab some of Patrick's marketing pie?

"We need to finish it, but still we're working on (the contract). We need to finish everything first. Yes, I would like to drive (IndyCar), but we need to ratify some things and the agreements with the team," Duno said. "I want to do some races here, but I'm still waiting for the final agreement. It looks good, but it's better to wait (to make an announcement)."

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/Speed/Headlines/racROLEX03012707.htm

mapguy
01-29-07, 03:24 PM
January 27, 2007

Milka set to face Danica?
By BUDDY SHACKLETTE
Staff Writer

DAYTONA BEACH -- Will Danica make room for Milka?

Will Duno grab some of Patrick's marketing pie?

"We need to finish it, but still we're working on (the contract). We need to finish everything first. Yes, I would like to drive (IndyCar), but we need to ratify some things and the agreements with the team," Duno said. "I want to do some races here, but I'm still waiting for the final agreement. It looks good, but it's better to wait (to make an announcement)."

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/Speed/Headlines/racROLEX03012707.htm

So she is just waiting for Pedro Chavez's blessing?

cameraman
01-29-07, 03:49 PM
So she is just waiting for Pedro Chavez's blessing?

Since she comes from a wealthy family she could well be really uncomfortable with Chavez. He ain't exactly the friend of the rich.

Andrew Longman
01-29-07, 04:24 PM
Duno said. "I want to do some races here, but I'm still waiting for the final agreement. It looks good, but it's better to wait (to make an announcement)."

That doesn't sound like the full year deal that was talked about.

Indy and a few tune ups is my guess. And of course Biloxi:shakehead

Don Quixote
01-29-07, 04:35 PM
They better paint those orange trangles all over her moving chicane.

G.
01-29-07, 04:48 PM
They better paint those orange trangles all over her moving chicane.Ooooooo. 'Shop op.. for the Vision car at Sebring...

NismoZ
01-29-07, 06:18 PM
No friend of the rich? So he hates himself and all his buddies? I couldn't stand watching that CITGO car doing so well in the Rolex 24.

NismoZ
01-29-07, 06:21 PM
Oooo..."Duno grabbing some of Danica's pie?"!!:eek: Will that be shown on SPEED Report?

cameraman
01-29-07, 06:40 PM
No friend of the rich? So he hates himself and all his buddies? The country is a bit more complicated than that.

extramundane
01-29-07, 08:11 PM
Oooo..."Duno grabbing some of Danica's pie?"!!:eek: Will that be shown on SPEED Report?

Not that exciting, if you ask me.

:milka'sadude:

cameraman
01-30-07, 12:28 AM
The only thing scarier than seeing Milka in person last summer was seeing the group of mid 50s male Milka groupies lined up to get her autograph. :eek:

EVL29
01-30-07, 02:31 PM
The only thing scarier than seeing Milka in person last summer was seeing the group of mid 50s male Milka groupies lined up to get her autograph. :eek:

Doc Austin's a free spirit baby!

:gomer:

oddlycalm
01-30-07, 02:55 PM
The only thing scarier than seeing Milka in person last summer was seeing the group of mid 50s male Milka groupies lined up to get her autograph. :eek: Scary indeed. So you think it's bad eye sight, bad taste or dementia...?

oc

cameraman
01-30-07, 03:25 PM
It was neurological, these guys were waaay beyond strange.

mapguy
01-30-07, 04:25 PM
Since she comes from a wealthy family she could well be really uncomfortable with Chavez. He ain't exactly the friend of the rich.

Citgo=Chavez.

robot9000
01-30-07, 06:24 PM
Citgo=Chavez.

Well, it is now that he is trying to take all that stuff for himself, er, national.

I give here some slack. I would'nt want to be tied to a lot of the dumb stuff Bush has done. He runs the place, I just live here. Same with Milka.

mueber
01-30-07, 08:51 PM
I give here some slack. I would'nt want to be tied to a lot of the dumb stuff Bush has done. He runs the place, I just live here. Same with Milka.

:thumbup:

coolhand
01-30-07, 10:38 PM

I believe Her hubby is chum chum with Chavez, all of Chavez's buddies spend all that national oil wealth in Miami (and now indy car for their wives) while they take that money from the people.
http://www.milkaduno.com/images/embajadaparis.jpg

Hameroids
01-30-07, 11:48 PM
Milka Rich-Johnson couldn't drive a greasy stick.