PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush caught on tape?

jcollins28
01-25-07, 02:16 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_ylt=AqOiaPRDPQ5fEgJi0GPbB2Q5nYcB?slug=cr-bushtapes012407&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

A federal investigation has revealed taped conversations that may confirm Reggie Bush took cash and gifts while at USC.
According to an investigation by Yahoo.com, nearly $280,000 in cash, rent and gifts was allegedly given to Bush and his family. If the taped conversations ever become public, USC could face stiff penalties from the NCAA. The Houston Texans reportedly passed on Bush in part because they felt he was lying about his involvement with this scandal.

Pete Carroll to the NFL........

chop456
01-25-07, 02:37 AM
Looks like two apologies in one week for Reggie. :tony:

coolhand
01-25-07, 03:02 AM
Here that Yahoo Dan is shopping a movie around about corruption under John Wooden?

Ankf00
01-25-07, 10:43 AM
I'm not worried, the truth will come out.

:laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

he's still not as big a douche as Ryan Perrilloux, yet. Ryan "I'm gonna win a Heisman my freshman season" Perrilloux supposedly in the middle of a counterfeiting investigation :laugh:

jcollins28
01-25-07, 12:09 PM
Here that Yahoo Dan is shopping a movie around about corruption under John Wooden?

LOL lets see how long ago did Wooden retire? I would imagine that hole is now pretty deep after all that digging and still not finding anything concrete on a classy guy like Mr. Wooden. Did not take very long to uncover anything on Reggie though did it?