PDA

View Full Version : The $100 Piss

NismoZ
01-23-07, 06:44 PM
Martin Truex drunk and urinating, on his own car, in a parking garage. Cop told him he hoped it was worth a 100 bucks. Truex holds out a hundred dollar bill with a smile, "It was worth it!"...question answered!:) Gotta luv them tin toppers. Or not. (Sportsline.com)

pchall
01-23-07, 08:23 PM
That's an expensive. I once got fined DM 25 for whizzing on a pile of track ballast at a small town train station in the very very early morning while waiting on a connection to get me to Hockenheim for a touring car race. Back then the trading was at around 3 marks to the dollar so I would have been out about US $8 if I'd gone back to pay it.

IlliniRacer
01-23-07, 11:43 PM
He wakes up in the morning and pi$$e$ excellence

Andrew Longman
01-24-07, 11:22 AM
Another Jersey guy making us all proud.:gomer:

NismoZ
01-24-07, 04:49 PM
Good Lord, this made the CBS Radio National News today!:shakehead

meadors
01-29-07, 12:34 PM
True story: The $5000 + Piss

Son of a coworker is walking home late one night through a parking lot. Has to pess really bad tries to find an inconspicuous place in the middle of this huge parking lot.
Thinks he is kind of sheltered, pulls it out, wizzes away, shakes it off, and tucks it back in. Apparently some folks who had it in for him drive by and "see" something, claim he shakes his """"""""" at them and calls the cops. Next morning cops show up at his door, take him to jail for public indecency.
Long story short, they end up calling it a sex crime, put him through all sorts of sex therapy, took his kid away, had to do jail time, probation for years,and still has the brand of sex offender even though he never physically touched anybody or threatened to.

Moral: Never ever piss in a public place and kiss the probation officer's but big time.
My son needed to go behind the movie theater once on the way to the car, I said p*ss in the car it is probably cheaper!!!!!!!

pchall
01-29-07, 02:28 PM
nevermind

Andrew Longman
01-29-07, 04:31 PM
In light of the Lil Al bust, I came to wonder why Mr. Truex wasn't busted for DWI. At least in NJ you do not need to actually operate a vehicle to get popped for DWI (DUI). Just showing an intent to drive, such as being next to your car with keys in hand, or reasonable evidence that you did drive drunk, like getting out of your car to pee (while drunk), is enough.

NismoZ
01-29-07, 06:15 PM
Yeah, I saw the episode where Raymond's wife Deborah was so aggravated by Marie that she had a little too much wine at a wedding shower. She decided to take a short nap before she drove home but the keys were in the ignition and the cop who awakened her ran her in! Poor Deborah. Marie was aghast that her daughter-in-law had a drinking problem! Who wouldn't!

Fio1
01-30-07, 11:39 AM
True story: The $5000 + Piss

Son of a coworker is walking home late one night through a parking lot. Has to pess really bad tries to find an inconspicuous place in the middle of this huge parking lot.
Thinks he is kind of sheltered, pulls it out, wizzes away, shakes it off, and tucks it back in. Apparently some folks who had it in for him drive by and "see" something, claim he shakes his """"""""" at them and calls the cops. Next morning cops show up at his door, take him to jail for public indecency.
Long story short, they end up calling it a sex crime, put him through all sorts of sex therapy, took his kid away, had to do jail time, probation for years,and still has the brand of sex offender even though he never physically touched anybody or threatened to.

Moral: Never ever piss in a public place and kiss the probation officer's but big time.
My son needed to go behind the movie theater once on the way to the car, I said p*ss in the car it is probably cheaper!!!!!!!

Isn't that crazy? You have guys selling drugs to kids that get off scott free and this kid is branded a sex offender for the rest of his life for taking a p*ss? That makes a heck of a lot of sense....:shakehead That Truex kid is lucky. You get busted in California and it's not a $100 fine, it's a misdomeanor and you get branded a sex offender as well....

At the Nurburgring one of our instructors (big name driver) got out of his car and started taking a wizz right there on the grid. Brilliant! :rofl: