PDA

View Full Version : Carl Haas Back To NASCAR

NismoZ
01-21-07, 01:18 PM
Reuniting with Travis Carter in the Busch Series this season with Mari Hulman George:eek: and the head guy at Mi-Jack. When can we start the Bourdais to 'CAB rumors? Includes Jim McGee and Kyle Krisiloff. Another indication Haas "found" some cash for this late start? Forget 3 cars at N/H?

spinner26
01-21-07, 02:19 PM
CC is doomed.

Haas partnering with the idot enemies mother and doing the nascar boogie will kill CC, not the lack of american drivers or lack of paid drivers to fill a field for the entire year, you know, so by the end of the year people know who a driver is vs. who's driving from week to week.:gomer:

extramundane
01-21-07, 03:42 PM
Time to start the "Haas is banging Mari" rumors?

I challenge you all not to lose your lunch after that visual. :cry:

coolhand
01-21-07, 03:45 PM
Reuniting with Travis Carter in the Busch Series this season with Mari Hulman George:eek: and the head guy at Mi-Jack. When can we start the Bourdais to 'CAB rumors? Includes Jim McGee and Kyle Krisiloff. Another indication Haas "found" some cash for this late start? Forget 3 cars at N/H?

McGee and Krisloff? hmm wonder if krisloff si setting up a ride for his kid.

The Mi-jack guy is probably spending money on this he wont in CC

nissan gtp
01-21-07, 03:53 PM

yeeech :saywhat:

but somebody had to say it :laugh:

TKGAngel
01-21-07, 04:25 PM

Filing that one under 'things that are wrong.' :shakehead

Anyways, I thought it was a different Haas that was involved in NASCAR?

extramundane
01-21-07, 04:30 PM
Filing that one under 'things that are wrong.' :shakehead

Anyways, I thought it was a different Haas that was involved in NASCAR?

There was another Haas, the Haas Automation dude who, I believe, got nailed for tax evasion recently. But Fat Carl co-owned teams w/ Mike Kranefuss and Cap'n Liverspots back in the '90s.

pchall
01-21-07, 06:24 PM

Kyle Kisiloff ran out of talent after SCCA FF2000 in 2001. Sucked in a full season of Atlantics in 2003 and retreated to ARCA. He's done squat in tanks and trucks on ovals for the last three seasons, even getting fired from a Busch level testing drive.

Somebody is paying a lot to waste a season on this kid, even if he is still only be 21 years old this year. Maybe this will be the fabled Clabber Girl sponsorship?

High Sided
01-21-07, 07:04 PM

does this have to do with the "greek deal"?

extramundane
01-21-07, 07:51 PM
does this have to do with the "greek deal"?

Well played, sir.

Louie
01-22-07, 01:28 PM
Don't think about where that cigar has been :yuck: