PDA

View Full Version : Earl cancels open test this week.

cart7
04-25-03, 07:49 AM
According to TF's own resident Spotter/Moderator and member of OC's exclusive "banned for life club", the irl has canceled this weekends open test at the glorious Nashville speedway.

My guess, BB ran the irl tub/driver availability program and it came up dangerously close to not being able to fill the field for May.

The formula goes like this:

T + B = (X + Y) x W/ O x pi + DB

Where T = Available Tubs
B = Available Brazilian Road racers
X = Number of laps driven
Y = Number of drivers
W = Wanker factor of drivers
O = Overtime hours at Gforce and Dallara factories in autoclave dept.
DB = Donnie Beechler (Because he's just that good.

This is not my attempt at humor on this issue but sarcasm. The earl is starting to make Nascar look like a bunch of soccer moms driving their kids to band practice in Windstar vans. There appears to be little if any concern on the leagues part about the number of injuries and the Month of May hasn't even started yet.

BB better call USAC, mend some fences, and get some Silver Crowns on standby. Either that or prep some of the museum cars. I'll suggest the turbine.

:shakehead

BlueStang
04-25-03, 08:41 AM
You forgot the Tomas variable! :eek:

Blue :laugh:

racer2c
04-25-03, 08:54 AM
Wouldn't 'soccer moms' be driving their kids to soccer practice instead? Just a thought. Math gives me a headache. Soccer moms on the other hand...

Warlock!
04-25-03, 10:27 AM
MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF!

Warlock!

Racewriter
04-25-03, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by cart7
According to TF's own resident Spotter/Moderator and member of OC's exclusive "banned for life club", the irl has canceled this weekends open test at the glorious Nashville speedway.

My guess, BB ran the irl tub/driver availability program and it came up dangerously close to not being able to fill the field for May.

The formula goes like this:

T + B = (X + Y) x W/ O x pi + DB

Where T = Available Tubs
B = Available Brazilian Road racers
X = Number of laps driven
Y = Number of drivers
W = Wanker factor of drivers
O = Overtime hours at Gforce and Dallara factories in autoclave dept.
DB = Donnie Beechler (Because he's just that good.

This is not my attempt at humor on this issue but sarcasm. The earl is starting to make Nascar look like a bunch of soccer moms driving their kids to band practice in Windstar vans. There appears to be little if any concern on the leagues part about the number of injuries and the Month of May hasn't even started yet.

BB better call USAC, mend some fences, and get some Silver Crowns on standby. Either that or prep some of the museum cars. I'll suggest the turbine.

:shakehead

Cart7, this may be your finest work ever.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sundaydriver
04-25-03, 11:19 AM
Funniest shot I have read in a long time. :rofl: :thumbup:

The cost to run the Wreckin' League this year is gonna be huge!

lone_groover
04-25-03, 04:03 PM
:thumbup: :thumbup: AUTHOR, AUTHOR! :thumbup: :thumbup:

pchall
04-28-03, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by BlueStang
You forgot the Tomas variable! :eek:

Tomas scratched one car in testing at IMS and AGR lost one as well, so the savings for the big outfits were lost immediately.

Only the po' folks saved money and tubs, but they will change that situation minutes after the gates open.

BlueStang
04-28-03, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Warlock!
MILF! MILF! MILF! MILF!

Is it still MILF if she is younger than you are?? :D

pchall - I think Tomas may have "scratched" up two tubs already in testing.

RaceGrrl
04-28-03, 01:34 PM
Is it still MILF if she is younger than you are?? :D

How can you even ask that question- that's the ideal MILF, is it not? :D

pchall
04-28-03, 02:14 PM
The way these guys are scratching off tubs, you'd think there was a lotto prize in the mega millions involved.

BlueStang
04-29-03, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl
How can you even ask that question- that's the ideal MILF, is it not? :D

I know it is. :D I just think of MILF as something younger guys get excited about (i.e. older women), but there are a lot of nice-looking twenty-something mommies around here. :gomer:

TRDfan
04-29-03, 09:39 AM
Interesting turn this thread has taken.....I have my own thoughts on MILF's but seeing as I am an elected official, maybe I should keep my mouth shut.

Or maybe speaking out on it would help me get more support...hmmmmm

Sean O'Gorman
04-29-03, 11:04 AM
I know it is. :D I just think of MILF as something younger guys get excited about (i.e. older women), but there are a lot of nice-looking twenty-something mommies around here.

Yeah, but the twenty-something moms are usually the ones with the serious issues. There is one at work who simply drives me insane, all I can say is that if I was her boyfriend, I'd be glad that I'm locked up for 17 more months. :laugh:

cartmanoz
04-30-03, 03:05 AM
MILF. Give me one about 30+ (I'm a 21 year old).

I'm talking experience, good looks and a woman that will ride...

I'll stop there..;)

BlueStang
04-30-03, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by SOG35
Yeah, but the twenty-something moms are usually the ones with the serious issues. There is one at work who simply drives me insane, all I can say is that if I was her boyfriend, I'd be glad that I'm locked up for 17 more months. :laugh:

Yep, those sound like some issues, for sure. Most of the 20-something MILFs around here are still married. If they are like 35+'s around here, they'll eventually be divorced, and have serious issues as well.

cartmanoz - I am 32. I can still remember the allure a 30 or so year-old woman had when I was around 21...I know what you mean. :)

Blue

Warlock!
04-30-03, 09:40 AM
18 to 80, blind, cripple, crazy... it doesn't matter ;) I'd scratch the tub of any MILF, my wife included :D

Warlock!

BlueStang
04-30-03, 10:47 AM
scratch the tub

Hmmm....never heard it called that before. :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

Blue

pchall
04-30-03, 11:01 AM
Warlock appreciates any classy chassis. ;)

JLMannin
04-30-03, 12:22 PM
Can someone define MILF for me? I assume it's an ancronym, but I just cannot figure it out.

rabbit
04-30-03, 12:31 PM
Moms I'd Like to ....

RacinM3
04-30-03, 12:38 PM
JL is obviously a true pure soul, or is being less than forthright about the sites he visits on the internet (which is not a question when it comes to Warlock!).

:thumbup:

cart7
04-30-03, 12:42 PM
We're being watched. :rofl: :p

rabbit
04-30-03, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by RacinM3
JL is obviously a true pure soul, or is being less than forthright about the sites he visits on the internet (which is not a question when it comes to Warlock!).

:thumbup: I didn't know either. I had to do a Yahoo! search to find out. :o

JLMannin
04-30-03, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by RacinM3

:thumbup:

Well, I have a stay-at-home mom for a wife, and I don't have to revert to the internet . . . . . . ;)

RacinM3
04-30-03, 02:37 PM
:thumbup: :laugh:

Warlock!
04-30-03, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by JLMannin
...I don't have to revert to the internet . . . . . . ;)
Yeah? Well, those of us that resemble hairless apes sometimes don't have a choice :cry:

Warlock!

JLMannin
04-30-03, 04:39 PM
Yeah? Well, those of us that resemble hairless apes sometimes don't have a choice :cry:

Warlock!

You just need to look outside of Indiana :laugh: