PDA

View Full Version : Arrivederci Mario

Chief
04-24-03, 06:51 PM
Mario will not qualify Tony Kanaan's car. It's all over...

Arrividerci Mario.

JLMannin
04-24-03, 09:15 PM
At this point, can Michael even field four cars as planned?

pchall
04-24-03, 10:05 PM
Thank goodness.

Dee Dee must have flayed him over the phone last night. ;)

RaceChic
04-24-03, 10:23 PM
All I can say is what pchall said, "Thank Goodness!!!!":thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Now what is the idiot son going to do????? Only one car in the Indy 498????? I guess he is going to go out with a bang after all!!!! :D :p :D :p

cart7
04-25-03, 06:14 AM
Michael will be in, Wheldon probably and probably Kanaan along with a bag to collect all the fluids draining out the hole in his ass. That sack of fluids outa make it interesting for the engineers to figure out that whole weight jacking set-up.

"Tony, how was the car?"

"Well, it was really good at the beginning of the race, but as the hole in my *ss drained into my drain sack, it threw the balance of the car off. I fiddled with the weight jacker, but I couldn't figure it out." :p

Napoleon
04-25-03, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by JLMannin
At this point, can Michael even field four cars as planned?

I hope not.

Kate
04-25-03, 06:29 AM
Does anyone know if Mario was wearing a HANS device? Someone asked me that last night and I said I didn't think they used those in the Invisibles.

I'm very glad he won't get back in that thing. Those cars are dangerous.

spook
04-25-03, 08:54 AM
I wouldn't count Mario out just yet.

There will be four cars from AGR at Indy.

cart7
04-25-03, 09:01 AM
He was on the Today show this morning. Dee seemed OK with it all.

Mario left the door open for future rides and cited Paul Newman as an example of driving into your 70's.

Ziggy
04-25-03, 04:57 PM
Kate, CurtCavin of the Indianapolis Star reported this morning that Mario WAS NOT wearing a HANS device.

Ziggy

RaceChic
04-25-03, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
CurtCavin of the Indianapolis Star reported this morning that Mario WAS NOT wearing a HANS device.

Well!!??!! He should know to put one on now.....Pretty, Pretty Please??????:( :( :(