PDA

View Full Version : Land Rover

TravelGal
01-05-07, 02:40 PM
I received this in a newsletter that goes to about 20,000 readers. It is legit but may be gone quickly. If you have any interest, I'll see if I can get the coupon for you.

I received in the mail last week a gift from Landrover marking the one year anniversary of that Landrover purchase. In addition to a lovely carry bag, they also enclosed a transferable $1500 discount voucher off the cost of a new Landrover. If you're about to buy a new Landrover, let me know and I'll send it to you. This is a real genuine $1500 discount, and can be used in addition to any other wheeling and dealing you do with the dealership you're buying through.

skaven
01-05-07, 06:04 PM
Is there a limit to how many vouchers you can use at once? If not, send me 50 please. :)

chop456
01-05-07, 06:09 PM
I'd rather have a coupon for one free engine rebuild.

TravelGal
01-05-07, 07:12 PM
Is there a limit to how many vouchers you can use at once? If not, send me 50 please. :)

Prolly no limit but I'm afraid you'll have to find the other 49. I know only one guy with one. ;)

I figured it was a long shot I also know that it could be that someone could use it. You never know!

Sean O'Gorman
01-05-07, 07:26 PM
I'll take it.

TravelGal
01-06-07, 02:16 AM
I'll take it.

PM me with address details.

nrc
01-06-07, 04:16 AM
I'll take it.

Are you planning to buy a Land Rover?

Stu
01-06-07, 10:15 AM
If it's legit, why not put it on Ebay?

You'd probably get at least a couple hundred for it.

Sean O'Gorman
01-06-07, 10:43 AM
Are you planning to buy a Land Rover?

No. I just wanted to get something in the mail for once. :(

TravelGal I think you should follow Stu's suggestion and eBay it if you can't find someone who is really going to buy one.

TravelGal
01-06-07, 02:29 PM

TravelGal I think you should follow Stu's suggestion and eBay it if you can't find someone who is really going to buy one.

AW, then PM your address and I'll mail you a postcard from my next trip.

I think Stu's suggestion is a good one. I'll forward it on to the guy who actually HAS the certificate--if he hasn't given it away already.

Cam
01-06-07, 02:33 PM

If you were to take your parents hints, you would get lots of mail! Phone bill, electric bill, gas bill, cable bill.... ;)

TravelGal
01-07-07, 12:08 AM
If you were to take your parents hints, you would get lots of mail! Phone bill, electric bill, gas bill, cable bill.... ;)

And you wonder why he's so deaf to the hints? ;) :laugh: