PDA

View Full Version : WHOowheeee lissen to this

BigIrlFan
01-01-07, 06:19 PM
BUck just called me. HE was runnin soem errands today and he stopped to get gas. HE was shooting the bull with the dude behined the counter at the SHEll station and the guy said he herd a rumour from a cousin of a firend that MIchel SHoemaker is gonna race at the INdy 5 HUnnert in a SHell sposnered car.!! SHell is gone to be all over this with all kinds of bill boreds and advertisements. DANg, that ol INDy egcitement is returning just liek always.

BIf#

THe IRl - ONe moer year of new visisons are here

Cam
01-01-07, 06:22 PM
BiF, you been out hunting moose lately? :gomer:

High Sided
01-01-07, 08:51 PM
i can hear schmmi now "these cars are so easy my brother could drive one":gomer:

IlliniRacer
01-01-07, 09:17 PM
BiF, are you sure it wasn't Michael working behind the counter at the Shell station?

extramundane
01-01-07, 09:23 PM
i can hear schmmi now "these cars are so easy my brother could drive one":gomer:

JPM's grandma > Chin the Lesser :D

thatguy01
01-02-07, 12:31 AM

http://www.sniffpetrol.com/latenews0612_04.jpg

DagoFast
01-02-07, 12:39 AM
Keep postin' biF, I'll have ADrein knocked up no time! ;)

SurfaceUnits
01-02-07, 04:33 AM
BIf, can you give us your thoughts on this article from indystar.com and is it good for TOney?

Indianapolis Motor Speedway oozes with tradition, and Juan Pablo Montoya will add a little bit more to it July 29.

That's the day Montoya is expected to start in the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard, which is being moved up one week from its traditional August date at the request of ESPN.

The Colombian-born Montoya, winner of the Indianapolis 500 in 2000, will be the first person to drive in all three of the Speedway's signature races and is expected to boost NASCAR's attempt to broaden its international appeal.
"When people think of moving from Formula One to NASCAR, they think you're crazy,'' said Montoya, who signed a multiyear contract with team owner Chip Ganassi in July. "But I think it's exciting. Coming here is probably the biggest challenge of my career.''

Formula One's U.S. Grand Prix at the Speedway in June will be without five-time champion Michael Schumacher, who retired.

The focus at the Indianapolis 500, as usual, will be on Danica Patrick. She joined Andretti Green Racing in hopes of landing her first career victory during the upcoming Indy Racing League season.

Talk of a merger between the IRL and Champ Car cooled in recent months, meaning race fans likely won't see an open-wheel unification in 2007.