PDA

View Full Version : pressdog year in review

pressdog
01-01-07, 11:17 AM
On the off chance that you may be interested. Warning: this talks about both the IRL and the CCWS. Like ESPN, I'm into both series.

pressdog unified year in review (http://pressdog.typepad.com/dogblog/2006/12/pressdog_names_.html)

nissan gtp
01-01-07, 11:52 AM
nice writeup :thumbup:

I disagree about Cheever -- it was his fault and he did in on purpose.

pchall
01-01-07, 12:21 PM
Ironically, CCWS probably wants her to take the fence again since walking way from the frightening crash got Katherine on about a billion major network morning shows and -- all by itself -- quadrupled Champ Car's press coverage for the year.

Now if Katherine Legge could crash, not get hurt and start a brawl with Tracy in the pits Champ Car would be in coverage nirvana.

After the race in Mexico City Legge took off down pit lane looking for Dominguez, who disappeared even faster than Santa Anna after San Jacinto. Don't know if she wanted to deck him or offer him a cup of tea, but it would have been interesting.

nissangtp

I disagree about Cheever -- it was his fault and he did in on purpose.

I watched parts of a tape of that race and Baby Andretti was erratic and almost out of control most of the time. Old Man Cheever probably never thought that anybody, even a young Andretti, would make that move. Either that, or he really was working on full house of prangs : Mario, Michael, Jeff, John, and Marco.

pressdog
01-01-07, 01:09 PM
After the race in Mexico City Legge took off down pit lane looking for Dominguez, who disappeared even faster than Santa Anna after San Jacinto. Don't know if she wanted to deck him or offer him a cup of tea, but it would have been interesting.

nissangtp

I watched parts of a tape of that race and Baby Andretti was erratic and almost out of control most of the time. Old Man Cheever probably never thought that anybody, even a young Andretti, would make that move. Either that, or he really was working on full house of prangs : Mario, Michael, Jeff, John, and Marco.
CCWS was probably praying Katherine would find Dominguez. Go Time! Agreed on the Cheever thing. Even if Cheever did take him out on purpose, not real smart of Marco to give him the golden opportunity to do it and have cover. If he waits 40 seconds, Marco would have a chance to pass and Cheever would have zero excuses for spearing him.

Spicoli
01-01-07, 01:52 PM
PJ Chesson has a belt buckle that says: "Eddie Cheever is my hero".

True.:cool:

spinner26
01-01-07, 03:51 PM
PJ Chesson has a belt buckle that says: "Eddie Cheever is my hero".

True.:cool:

You have some seriously wasted knowledge space.:saywhat: