PDA

View Full Version : OC Beach Style '07

ferrarigod
12-29-06, 01:35 PM
in ft. lauderdale at a friends beach club in 75 degrees sun poolside and oceanside. living the life typing to you on my christmas gift. i'm about to play some tennis.

how's your weather?

:) :gomer

Spicoli
12-29-06, 09:00 PM
:tony:

Lizzerd
12-30-06, 12:59 AM
:p

ferrarigod
12-31-06, 01:21 AM
went to the panthers/quebecois game yesterday. vip tix. free booze and food.:thumbup:

went back to the bank atlantic center today for the UF/UAB basketball game. yea i hate basketball, but 5th row section 118 seats will not be passed up no matter if i hate bball.

but before that was the key. left from aventura(ft. laud.) on a 34 footer(friends fishing boat), had breakfast(2 eggs over easy, bacon and pancakes) then continued into 5 foot swells in another friends 18 footer. not fun. we ended up just fishing and hanging out on the intercoastal cause it got a bit rough even far outside the inlet. didn't catch anything good. baracuda, spanish mackeral(which i'm told is rare for the intercoastal) and we caught lots of bud lights.

so yea. OC beach style '07 is almost officially started. just a few more days of paradise and its back to 65-70 degree heat in Northern Fla. oh darn.:p

i am a dickhead. no need to rub it in.:gomer:

nrc
12-31-06, 01:24 AM
Did the Christmas in summertime thing for five years. It sucks.

cart7
12-31-06, 08:41 AM
Once the sun comes back out up here, we all leave Florida and go home. Then you guys are back to Tanquery and Geritol twists as the happy hour specials at the clubs. :p

emjaya
12-31-06, 09:42 AM
in ft. lauderdale at a friends beach club in 75 degrees sun poolside and oceanside. living the life typing to you on my christmas gift. i'm about to play some tennis.

how's your weather?

:) :gomer

That sounds like my winter. :cool: :D

Warlock!
01-02-07, 11:54 AM
That sounds like my winter. :cool: :D
Not far off the weather in Oh-hy-uh either... which sucks @ss. Almost as warm as the last "global warming" we had back in 1888.

ferrarigod
01-02-07, 10:18 PM
Not far off the weather in Oh-hy-uh either... which sucks @ss. Almost as warm as the last "global warming" we had back in 1888.

hahaha. how come last year global warming led to global cooling?

I just don't understand. Does anything NOT have an effect on global warming? Help me NASA.