PDA

View Full Version : So, you say your team is mediocre...

Racing Truth
12-27-06, 03:57 PM
Perhaps you play in, say, the National Football Conference? Well, I have good news! Unless your team totally sucks, they can still make the playoffs!:gomer: Happy Holidays to all NFC teams.

All the playoff craziness here. (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2674321)

P.S. Good luck digesting the Packers/Giants scenarios.:laugh:

Andrew Longman
12-27-06, 05:12 PM
Good luck digesting the Packers/Giants scenarios.:laugh:

I tried that in this morning's newspaper :rolleyes:

As a Giant fan I can honestly say I don't care. Why should I? The players obviously care more about talking like champions than being one.

The sooner their season ends the sooner they can move Coughlin and the other losers out.

Word here is Charlie Weis is coming. The Giant job is likely the only job he would leave ND for

Ankf00
12-27-06, 05:21 PM
I tried that in this morning's newspaper :rolleyes:

As a Giant fan I can honestly say I don't care. Why should I? The players obviously care more about talking like champions than being one.

The sooner their season ends the sooner they can move Coughlin and the other losers out.

yep. everyone at home keeps asking me what I think about 'em this year, response: :shrug: That many studs on both sides of the ball and they're worse than mediocre. Mouths are bigger than plays.

cart7
12-27-06, 10:52 PM
Define "Totally sucks" and how it pertains to any team in particular in the National Football league this season.

Racing Truth
12-28-06, 03:30 PM
Define "Totally sucks" and how it pertains to any team in particular in the National Football league this season.

Cleveland Browns, Oakland Raiders, and Detroit Lions.

Insomniac
12-28-06, 04:55 PM
Word here is Charlie Weis is coming. The Giant job is likely the only job he would leave ND for

If they can get him, that is certainly a commitment to change, and winning.

Ankf00
12-28-06, 06:09 PM

Houston Texans.

Insomniac
12-29-06, 01:09 AM
Houston Texans.

In that vain, the Colts defense. :)