PDA

View Full Version : Shuttle is Home!!

Wheel-Nut
12-22-06, 06:43 PM
It came right over Houston somewhat. I was outside with my son and we heard a sonic boom!! Really cool. The simple pleasures of life!!
:thumbup:

doppelganger
12-22-06, 09:28 PM
Welcome home shuttle crew. Job well done. :thumbup:

TravelGal
12-23-06, 01:28 AM
Really miss them landing at Edwards. Gave the ole bedroom sliding glass door and good double-shake each time.

Ankf00
12-23-06, 02:36 AM
successful mission even if they did set a new record for EVA tools lost during a single flight. http://www2.hornfans.com/wwwthreads/images/icons/flag.gif

KLang
12-23-06, 09:50 AM
It came right over Houston somewhat. I was outside with my son and we heard a sonic boom!! Really cool. The simple pleasures of life!!
:thumbup:

Darn it. I wish I had known ahead of time it was coming this way. I was in a crowded grocery store at the time.

? for Ank.... There was a lot of talk about running out of power generation consumables on Saturday. Did somebody goof on the amount of supplies or is 14 days the limit?

Ankf00
12-23-06, 08:28 PM
it's an oxygen thing, supposedly it's 14 day supply with +1 on both ends of the mission for weather delays, there were the launch delays, then they spent an extra day up for an unscheduled EVA to sort out that solar array retraction business, then there was that whole weather business at the end. or so that's my understanding of it...

G.
12-23-06, 09:01 PM
WGAF?:shakehead

Me!

Cool stuff. Good flight.