PDA

View Full Version : Cahill Racing $10 Wagers

SurfaceUnits
12-21-06, 05:48 PM
Each vote is $10 into the pot. We'll settle the wagers when Cahill folds or no-shows

Spicoli
12-21-06, 10:58 PM
All season baby!

http://i10.tinypic.com/2lattlj.jpg

Hameroids
12-22-06, 12:26 AM
Playa Del Cahill

SurfaceUnits
12-22-06, 04:30 AM
This is a first

The Indy Racing League is willing to add a post-season, non-points race in Biloxi, Miss., but is waiting for promoter and team owner Larry Cahill to come through with a final business plan, a series spokesman said. . . . when did anything associated with earl ever require a business plan.

Jervis Tetch 1
12-22-06, 09:27 PM
Playa Del Cahill:rofl: :thumbup:

SurfaceUnits
01-19-07, 03:59 PM
looks like the yellow ribbon voters are in the lead:

From the .irk press release page January 9th

Quote:
From the IRL: Officials from Cahill Racing will hold a press conference at 1:30 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to announce plans for the 2007 IndyCar Series season

Posted later the same day!
Quote:
From IRL P.R: Wednesday’s announcement with Cahill Racing has been postponed due to a family emergency with one of the scheduled participants. Information regarding a rescheduled date will be released at a later time. :rofl:

Spicoli
01-19-07, 04:59 PM
looks like the yellow ribbon voters are in the lead:

From the .irk press release page January 9th

Quote:
From the IRL: Officials from Cahill Racing will hold a press conference at 1:30 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to announce plans for the 2007 IndyCar Series season

Posted later the same day!
Quote:
From IRL P.R: Wednesday’s announcement with Cahill Racing has been postponed due to a family emergency with one of the scheduled participants. Information regarding a rescheduled date will be released at a later time. :rofl:

yeah. the emergency is that someone was on meth when they thought this crap would fly.

SurfaceUnits
01-19-07, 05:07 PM
it seems that the $50,000 G-force cars can only be used as marion county 500 field fillers. ooops, he may need some more money and TONey isn't handing out cheques at the moment

SurfaceUnits
01-19-07, 05:24 PM
The Poll is closed:

Spicoli
1 5.56%
Cahill will field a team up thru the IRL 500
cameraman, Gangrel, mapguy, Sean O'Gorman, SurfaceUnits
5 27.78%
When I think Cahill I think Yellow Ribbons (not a chance)
Andrew Longman, Badger, Cam, formulaben, Hameroids, IlliniRacer, Jervis Tetch 1, KLang, spinner26, trauma1, Wheel-Nut, Ziggy

formulaben
01-19-07, 09:18 PM
All season baby!

http://i10.tinypic.com/2lattlj.jpg

LMAO. :rofl: