PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Sean O !!!

pchall
12-21-06, 01:44 PM
... for finally getting banned at Dolan's little sandbox. :rofl:

Opposite Lock
12-21-06, 04:20 PM
That was a nice baiting of Howard's banning button. It was so predictable. I mean, who read past the initial hate-invitation post and didn't have the same exact thing that SOG said run through their mind? I think everyone else just held their toungues so that SOG would have the honors.

I'm sorry, but that's my opinion! I'm off to go steal Lee's picnic basket while he's on a date with his girlfriend! Fact: This will offend him "extreamly"! :laugh:

pchall
12-21-06, 04:26 PM
I'm sorry, but that's my opinion! I'm off to go steal Lee's picnic basket while he's on a date with his girlfriend! Fact: This will offend him "extreamly"! :laugh:

I still chuckle about getting a perma-ban there for pointing out that Jonathan Byrd Racing was even worse than the Cafeteria's food and wouldn't be missed. :)

G.
12-21-06, 04:42 PM
I didn't think he perma-banned anyone. He purged, but he's been letting back almost everyone, I thought.

datachicane
12-21-06, 04:51 PM
I dunno, he booted me back in August when I compared him to a decent imported cheese, and the door's still locked... :saywhat:

Opposite Lock
12-21-06, 05:05 PM
I got banished in his very first round of housecleaning, and never begged to get reinstated. I can still log in and PM, but if I try to post, I get:

"Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum."

Oh well, if I hadn't got booted back then, I would certainly have been booted many times over since. It's still good reading sometimes, and it saves time not being able to post.:gomer:

Tim
12-21-06, 09:17 PM
Lot more fun now that Kellner showed up.

Sean O'Gorman
12-21-06, 10:24 PM
I've barely posted there for the past few months, so I figured it would be a good way to get back on the radar. I really don't get Lee, I've never seen someone get so bent out of shape about a sport because of its fans.

nissan gtp
12-21-06, 10:38 PM
Lot more fun now that Kellner showed up.

yeah, he's doing some damn good work over there :D

Spicoli
12-21-06, 11:19 PM
I've barely posted there for the past few months, so I figured it would be a good way to get back on the radar. I really don't get Lee, I've never seen someone get so bent out of shape about a sport because of its fans.

He's a ****ing goober. whaddya 'xpect? :p

Al Czervik
12-22-06, 11:19 AM
I got banished in his very first round of housecleaning, and never begged to get reinstated. I can still log in and PM, but if I try to post, I get:

"Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum."

Oh well, if I hadn't got booted back then, I would certainly have been booted many times over since. It's still good reading sometimes, and it saves time not being able to post.:gomer:

Me too. Then again, I usually don't have too much to add to a discussion. See this post, for example.

Sean O'Gorman
12-22-06, 03:55 PM
Well, I can't think of a much more useless thread on any forum than one about me. ;)

cart7
12-22-06, 09:10 PM

He claims he hates, no, despises OW racing, mostly because the fans made fun of him and yet he just can't resist posting on OW forums. Very weird guy.

Audi_A4
12-22-06, 10:17 PM
He claims he hates, no, despises OW racing, mostly because the fans made fun of him and yet he just can't resist posting on OW forums. Very weird guy.

what site is this?

TravelGal
12-23-06, 01:34 AM
The laugh is one me. I thought SOG was joking. In a semi-serious sort of way. Of course Lee is a dick. Maybe you got canned for stating the obvious?

Never had sons so I don't why you boys think it's funny to throw paint on the window and then get spanked for it. Always testing the limits of authority. Maybe you just like being spanked??? :shakehead

Sean O'Gorman
12-23-06, 10:26 AM
Maybe you just like being spanked??? :shakehead

Is that an offer? ;)

cart7
12-23-06, 12:56 PM
what site is this?

He's been tossed off of TF and Howards though Howard let him back on.

Ankf00
12-23-06, 02:25 PM
Is that an offer? ;)
she could be your grandmother, you tool :gomer:

Stu
12-23-06, 03:26 PM
she could be your grandmother, you tool

hey you know how good his success with women has been. he'll take what he can get im sure.

Spicoli
12-23-06, 03:39 PM
There are a whole different set of rules in dolanVille. :D

learn them, and it can be alot of fun.:thumbup:

grungex
12-24-06, 12:44 AM
Yep. It's not that hard... :cool:

TravelGal
12-24-06, 03:11 AM
she could be your grandmother, you tool :gomer:

I resemble that remark! (Althought *grandmother* is stretching it by a few years.)

But I thought SOG was funny. He got the reaction he was looking for from me anyway. :rofl: